Lendi (page 3 of 5)

Julio was fantastic - he really made the process simple

Julio was always contactable and explained the process throughly. He went above and beyond to make it happen.
The ability to upload all documents through Lendi meant that I could get a loan without having downtime from work.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

EJT

EJTSydney, NSW

Exceptional support - thank you Lendi and Mike Esposito!

Diane Lulic

Diane LulicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

Owen has been there for me every step of the way, he always took the time to explain the processes, I could of fault anything customer service was exceptional , I highly recommend Lendi, thank you for the service you have provided , had a great experience and once again Thank you Owen for all of your work.

Ann B.

Ann B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful Service

Lesta Dela Cruz has made this experience very simple. He has gone above and beyond to assist me with a new home loan. The knowledge that he shared to make what can be a stressful time a lot easier, never ceased to amaze me. He always made himself available when I was available as I work some silly times. Would recommend Lendi to anyone :-)

Neil F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service from Roz

The customer service from Roz was far greater than I expected. Nothing was too much for her and she called at times that suited me, (nights andcweekend). I have not taken out the loan yet due to personal circumstances. As it stands now I am very satisfied with the the loan.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Awesome and stress free

Dorian was a fabulous broker. He took all stress out of the process, was always available to answer questions, to help us understand the process, and get the best loan.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great help and patient

Currently been working with my broker Jack and he has been very patient and pleasant with my questions and requests. We have now been approved on our new loan whilst lowering our current home loan. Now to find our dream home. Thank you for your hard work.

Wittmann

WittmannGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbelievable

We have worked with Mark on 2 occasions now and he would have to be the best person for the job. We feel as if we are the only customer he has. He keeps us up
to date with whats going on. He found us the best deal. He has a great personality and a very kind voice. I would highly recommend him and the company to anyone. I would have to say Mark is the best at his job and we wish him well.
Thanks again Mark
Regards Wittmanns

cassandra and nigel

cassandra and nigelIllawarra, NSW

Karan was awesome!!

he worked super hard over xmas break and new year to get us pre-approval even though it was 2 days b4 xmas our offer was accepted. Everything was done super fast including conditional final approval from maquarie bank within 25 days and that was even with a small delay with us signing contract. Always able to communicate by phone or email and quick to get back. and got the bank evaluation done super quick aswell.
Thanks so much for you patience with us.

Charles A.

Charles A.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service - Slick operation

I have used Lendi for three mortgages, service level is exceptional. Excellent online interface & one to one broker guides you every step & very responsive.
I have had the same broker (Lester) on all transactions and he is honest and reliable. He even responds after hours when your trying to get all the legal forms signed.
The zipID verification service saves money and time. They came to our workplaces and also at weekends.

Would recommend over visiting a big 4 bank.

We got various solid options but easily found the right one for us.
Application was prepared and ID verified in about 5 days
We got full unconditional approval in 10 days.
Super fast and great rates with offset from ING.

Beth Gibberd

Beth GibberdGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A brilliant service!

When I first contacted Lendi I felt very overwhelmed and doubtful we could afford a second property. Our home loan specialist, Chet Fonseka, made everything feel achievable. He has made the whole process clear to me the whole way and has always helped us with any issues that have arisen. The rates achieved were very competitive and we are very happy with the outcome, I would highly recommend this service.

Kay M

Kay MMelbourne

Lendi - first place to call

I am in the initial stages of home loan application with Rishabh from a Lendi. Service has been responsive and thorough- am looking forward to the next steps and feeling confident I have the best home loan for my needs.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, We are excited to hear that your journey so far with Rishabh here at Lendi is going smoothly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review, we are looking forward to meeting all your home loan needs.

Mehmet

MehmetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service. Thanks Mark

Excellent service. Whenever we need help Mark and Biana was there. They did help from approval loan to settlement day.

Thanks for Mark and Biana.

Kind regards.

Mehmet Cetin & Tugba Uzun

Relationship manager -Lendi

Easy and helpful service from Kris.

Dealt throughout our loan approval with Krishneel, he made the whole experience easy and painless. Did the majority of the paperwork with my IPad, very convenient.
Haven't experienced any unexpected out of pocket costs so far with the loan they have organised through Macquarie and happy with the interest rate.
Overall we have been really happy with our service from Lendi and Kris.

Lachlan

LachlanNorthern Region, NSW

Exceptional Service - around the clock

Lendi have been instrumental in organising our new loan for our first family home. Our thanks goes out to Hasan, who has been contactable around the clock to field all of our questions!

Nigel

NigelCanberra 2600, ACT

Mortgage broker - Alberto

We contacted Lendi to investigate obtaining a better interest rate for our home loan. Alberto tailored an option with our current bank and secured a much better interest rate. No hassles and very easy to deal with. From start to finish it was organised and confirmed within 48 hours!! Easiest banking experience I have ever had. Alberto was prompt, helpful and great to deal with. Well worth giving Lendi a call to see what they can offer.

Carolyn

CarolynNortheast, VIC

Helpful, non judgemental, friendly, and easy to deal with.

Lamita was so easy to deal with, always there for us, helped us through and over the hurdles with different options, as we are older borrowers we honestly didnt think we could borrow, but lamita found an alternative for us to own our own home. We are so happy with the help and patience with Lendi. Just ask and they can help you get the Australian dream.

David H.

David H.South East Queensland, QLD

Lendi have great staff and really make an effort

Of several home loan brokers I found lendi to be the most helpful and was lucky enough to be looked after by a great guy called Steven Sheard. Their system was a lot easier them others also. They do most of the work for you. Highly recommended.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave Steven a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lok

LokSydney, NSW

Very satisfied!

A big thank you to my consultant Brayden Green and his team throughout the whole application process. Brayden was very efficient, responsive and provided accurate advise on solutions that worked best for me. He was very patient, respectful and professional.
My overall experience with Lendi was very good, I really appreciated the help from Lendi and will definitely recommend their services to family and friends.