Lendi (page 3 of 10)

Jeremy B.

Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Extremely helpful service - thank you Lachlan Wraith!

I cannot thank Lachlan enough for the help he provided me throughout the whole process of receiving my loan. He was punctual with every meeting down to the minute, he was a extremely knowledgeable of each area for which I required additional information/assistance, and he always provided complete and timely responses to my emails.

Jackie

JackieMid North Coast, NSW

Expert assistance, great experience.

This is the second time we have refinanced our home loan with Lendi. We have found the Lendi team to be helpful, friendly and efficient. Mark and Ron listened to our needs and provided expert advice on a loan product to suit us. Communication was always prompt and informative. We would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to save time and money.

First Home Buying Made Easy

As first home buyers, engaging with Lendi was the best decision that we made. The staff at Lendi were professional and very helpful throughout the whole process. They patiently guided us through the whole process from start uptil settlement. I would highly recommend Lendi if you are looking to buy a property.

Kev in WA

Kev in WAPerth, WA

Great service, really helpful and professional

The rate I got was excellent and the loan amount higher than others offered. As I own a business it was a bit more complicated but Lendi made it so much easier.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kev, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jenko

JenkoSydney, NSW

Good service

Andy Levstek NSW was great to deal with , straight talking very experienced just what I needed to steer everything in the right direction.
Overall a good experience and would recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jenko, thank you for taking the time to leave Andy and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Delphine

DelphineCentral West, NSW

Very helpful. Recommend

Good offering and explanation of options.
Kept me updated at all stages, which made the whole process seamless. Invaluable Support for my first loan. Easy to follow clear instructions and very friendly contact with Rachel. Would recommend Lendi.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

Sheida

Sheida

Excellent support throughout the process for first time buyer

Lendi were extremely responsive and supported me throughout the process! I felt that my broker was doing a lot to get me the best loan and I would definitely recommend Lendi to others, especially if you are buying for the first time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sheida, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mamoon

MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great efficiency, friendly and informed

The experience with Lendi was outstanding.
Corresponding with the broker was ideal, the rep was quick to respond and offered the all advice I required to secure the purchase in time.
I am very satisfied with the competitive rate on this loan.

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

Reduced the stress of buying a house

Matt helped make the long and complicated process of buying a house much easier to deal with. We knew we didn't have to worry about our financing - and definitely felt like we had the best rate possible. Matt was very patient and listened carefully to us - providing information and time to think about things when needed. The online platform was relatively simple to use and provided a bunch of great features - I know Lendi will continue to make this better and better.

Alexis

AlexisSydney, NSW

Ideal service

I saw an ad for Lendi to refinance. I received a follow-up call the next day. Their representative Roneel Prasad was indispensable in the process, and constantly followed up to keep me informed. The process was seamless thanks to Roneel's efforts. Highly recommended.

Customer service A1

Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Lachlan, professional and understanding of our needs.
Gave us many options regarding financing rather than push an individual product.
Prompt with any questions we had and explained things clearly.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Lachlan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Raj

RajSouth East Queensland, QLD

got my approval in a week.

Deal with George El-Khoury, he did what he said. Got my load approved in less than a week. I was about to loose contract and George jumped in to help me and got it done for me. Top Bloke .

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raj, thank you for taking the time to leave George and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Extremely helpful and great customer service :)

Very easy and smooth process from the get-go. Matt Wade was a great and friendly person to deal with; keeping me up to date with progress throughout and helping me with any questions I had. Very easy process to follow for me as a first home buyer buying on my own; happy with the loan deal that Matt helped achieve and would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt Wade a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

From the beginning Matt was great to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble including the few nervous emails whilst awaiting the approval. The application process itself is a breeze and Matt made sure it all went smoothly. Highly recommend Lendi to everyone!

Fantastic customer service

Lendi made what I originally thought quite very daunting on securing my first home loan very easy going, George was absolutely fantastic in handling my application and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend lendi to anyone who is looking to own their first home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Very professional and amazing customer service.

Very professional, great customer service and diligent service, I was very happy throughout the process and Lendi offered me the best on the market in regards to the home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hugo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.