Lendi (page 3 of 31)

CaoPerth, WA

No it did not work !

Andokerst

AndokerstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional from start to finish!

Amazing attentive customer service. Nothing unexpected. With me the whole way. Could not have wished for a better experience. Now we are saving a lot of money. Very excited! And continued support even after the deal has been done.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andokerst, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Joan

JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecellent customer service

This is the 2nd time we use Liam from Lendi to refinance our mortgage. A desired outcome was delivered by him once again. Would definitely recommend Liam from Lendi to anyone who is looking for a online broker.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joan, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam a five star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

julieg

juliegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful when trying to obtain best housing loan product for you

From first enquiry to settlement, I found Lendi (Dean H.) was helpful and available when needed to answer any questions I had about the process and the Home loan product. When timelines escalated, he supported us, even when he was on a day off, to ensure settlement occurred. We did not always have a smooth process, due to the Home Loan provider changing forms required halfway through, but he got us back on track as quickly as possible. Would highly recommend getting the support of Lendi to help you with your choice of home loan and then to assist you with the Loan process. Very happy with the end product.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tatiana Fishman

Tatiana Fishman Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They helped when no one could!

Great service. Great communication. Quick & timing responses. I am very grateful that Lendi managed to help me when I was turned away everywhere else. The process was almost stress free and I was provided with guidance and support throughout. Happy I got the loan now, thanks to Lendi. Highly recommended!
Thank you, Lendi Team!

Alec Makarein

Alec Makarein

Homestar Gold - fantastic package

The online method of processing is most impressive. Thorough, easy and great communication from the team. Information is clear and comprehensive but easy to understand. This overall Home Loan package is an ideal model for us paying down a mortgage in the current financial climate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alec, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kylie

KylieThe Mallee, VIC

Easy Transaction!

What a great experience I have had with Lendi! My consultant Thomas M. was awesome from start to finish. He even helped show me how to clean up my credit file so going forward more options would be available. I wasn’t sure about refinancing at the time as I was quite busy, but Thomas just made the whole process easy. Thanks Lendi!

Ruci

RuciSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worst Experience Ever

We were outright lied to by the broker. We were given the wrong loan, then we were told they'd fix it up in the next couple of days. I had to chase and chase to get information. Finally resettlement occurred on the right loan after weeks not days. Not one apology, in fact they tried to get us to sign a non-disclosure agreement which we refused to sign.
Worst mistake Aussie could have made as Lendi are useless and will drag them down.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process

Matt offered simple, easy to understand options then helped me navigate the application process with the minimum of fuss. Easy, friendly and great service. I would recommend this service to anyone. A painless and quick process compared to my previous experiences.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kara K.

Kara K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professionalism

The process from start to finish was efficient, seamless and professional. The brokers were contactable whenever and came back to you very promptly. The handover process to the next customer service person was also very professional. The online portal was also really well done and easy to understand and upload information. Couldn't fault. Thank you.

Pranay

PranayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, timely and thorough

Ted was excellent initially in providing various options as per our requirements - covering pros and cons of all types of lenders.
Rae then took over and handled all communications between us and lender to provide a smooth settlement process with frequent updates. All costs were clearly communicated back to us.
Very happy and I have already recommended the Lendi Team to many of my friends who are looking to refinance or mortgage a new home.

Sam D.

Sam D.Launceston, TAS

Diligent and thorough - what you want in a broker

We had a positive experience with Aaron at Lendi. He managed a complex application and assessment and recommended a lender which were amenable to our particular circumstances.

While the refinance did take a while, Aaron constantly followed up the lender and communicated well throughout the process.

Robin

RobinSydney, NSW

Alex has been a STAR!

It has been tough during the early COVID months this year when banks were all slow to act and hesitant to even consider any loan. Especially with the low interest, it was a good time refinance. Alex has been helping us all the way. We had the outcome we wanted to start the knock and rebuild which we are commencing soon.

Sebastian

SebastianSydney, NSW

Rate review

Thank you Andrew for prompt service in actioning the rate review. Within a few hours of accepting the revised rates, the information was actioned to reflect on all my loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sebastian, thank you for taking the time to leave Andrew and the Lendi team a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amanda Turner

Absolute Lifesavers. Highly recommend Specialist Brayden Green!

Customer service was outstanding including regular updates, clear communication and explanations. Our specialist went above and beyond to match us with the right lender.
There were no unexpected costs. All hurdles were quickly managed and dealt with along the way. Great to have an expert walk us through a very stressful time.
Overall, very satisfied with Lendi, the loan approval and the handling of our case by Mr Brayden Green.
Thank you.

Amanda Turner

Such a shame how the settlement team was the opposite experience and made it go from an easy experience, to a very stressful one.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

We received great service with the team, they followed up and held our hand along the process. We were kept informed and were treated with respect. We felt like we were listened to and provided with great advice

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mirella, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Got us the best rate with a minimum of fuss

I was getting charged a high rate with the Greater Bank. They didn't want to help reduce it. We looked on line for other rates. Next thing I got a call from Aaron at Lendi. He explained everything in detail to us & said he could help with a better rate. He was so professional & very patient with us. We weren't very cluey doing things on line but helped by talking us through it. He came up with a rate 1% cheaper than we were paying. Thank you Aaron and thank you Lendi. You found the right product for us.

Trent

Trent Perth, WA

thanks!

a big thank you to Chris for helping us through some bumpy and stressfull patches along the journey. he was a star, always professional and friendly and got us the loan we needed for our property and investment property. then when Rae took over for settlement she was great with friendly service. it’s a massive relief to get it all over and done with. thanks to the 2 off them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Trent, thank you for taking the time to leave Chris and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Service

Lendi helped us buy our First Home. We were helped through the process. Michael was always very quick to reply and informative in his responses. Seems like Lendi is a modern way to get your home load sorted. We signed most of our forms online and outside of regular business hours which was great as Lendi was very flexible.

Excellent Help from Matilda Phan

First Home buyer here.

Buying your first property can be nerve wrecking. Thankfully, I engaged Matilda form Lendi. She really made the process easy, accomodated to my personal request and answered all my question regardless of how mundane they were.

So I didn’t have to pay extra, I received a quality service and it helped me make one of my most important life purchases a smooth experience. No complaints, would highly recommend.