Lendi (page 3 of 13)

Shelvin P

Shelvin PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Result

I came across Lendi a couple of months back. I was introduced to Eric Chou, one of the brokers. I can surely say this was the best customer service experience I got so far in any industry from start to finish. Definitely recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shelvin, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Robbie Kellie

Robbie Kellie

Went exactly as planned

Very happy with Alex and the team, saving several hundred a month, 2 documents to sign and my end completed in 15minutes over 2 days. Too easy and quicker than goingbtovthe bank

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Shell

Shell

Exceptional help and advice!

I can't praise Alberto Gorgioski more for his help and advice. I'm not very home loan savvy, so not only did he explain everything to me in layman's terms, he also managed to teach me what I should be looking out for. I couldn't be happier with his help and how quickly (less than a week)he managed to get my home loan sorted and my interest rate lowered. I would definitely recommend him to anybody needing help or advice.

William J.

William J.Banks 2906, ACT

Awesome service from Harley

Harley Kebbe helped me get a better rate with my current bank, saving me time and money. The whole process was easy and pretty hassle free, can't recommend Harley highly enough. Thanks again!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi William, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

Danny

DannyVictoria

Greatest assist you could ask for. Will save you big $$$$$$

Assistance and advice was extremely helpful and has helped our family save big $$$$ on our home loan. I highly recommend use this service and will definitely seek their assistance each occasion the loan period is reviewed. There was no costs that were submitting the assistance which was an extra bonuses and the knowledge we have received through Lendi is invaluable.

Steve

Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ad

On the way to a job well done

We are now at sign on the dotted line stage for refinancing our investment property. Service and speed of process is second to none - Thanks to Mark Z and his team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Graham John

Graham JohnSouthwest, VIC

Always a pleasure.

I am beyond happy with the service provided from Lendi. I have dealt with Bj Rajbhandari on 2 occasions now and he has always gone above and beyond to make my refinance a smooth easy transition. Thanks guys.

Peter G.

Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Eric Anthony N.

Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

mateski.dk

mateski.dkPerth, WA

They made it so easy and we are sooo happy.

I had wanted to refinance in order to get our stupid interest rate down, but no one would touch us. Not without paying LMI, and that would have defeated the purpose.
So I had almost given up, then Luis from Lendi called. He managed to negotiate a much better deal with our existing bank. We are locked in for 2 years now, but our interest rate has dropped from 3.74% to a cool 2.24%. Saving us around $240 a month. They really helped us get what we wanted, so would I recommend them? Definitely!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mateski, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jayne

JayneTasmania

Extremely supportive throughout the entire process

I was extremely grateful for the support received by Victor Dang. The advice and support I received throughout the whole process made it all extremely simple and smooth. I did not have to worry about anything. Questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what time of day or week/weekend it was. I would recommend Lendi and Victor, and in fact I have already referred my nieces!