Lendi (page 3 of 5)

Outstanding service and follow up.

Dealing with Aaron was a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about the best options to suit my circumstances. Very thorough follow up and kept me abreast through out the entire process.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst ever experience ! The most stressful process only because of a home loan specialist

Macleod

MacleodVictoria

Nice work

Roz was very helpful and persisted with us very patiently, even when we were a bit tardy and probably a bit of a pain for her I expect...thanks Roz, appreciate your help.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Macleod, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sue Ward

Sue WardMid North Coast, NSW

Easiest and best re finance compared to banks

Thank you Stephen for the prompt service with helping me to re finance an investment property loan that suits my needs at the moment with the lowest interest rates.
Sue.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Stu

StuSydney, NSW

BJ goes above and beyond!

BJ from Lendi has been super helpful throughout the entire process of securing a home loan. This was mine and my partners first time with this process and it was great to have BJ there, ready to answer all our silly questions at a moments notice. He was patient and informative. I highly recommend the service he has provided us. Thanks so much, BJ. Youre the best.
Sincerely,
SJC & KRM

Jasmine Tandon

Jasmine TandonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

My first expeirence with lendi was when i moved from my old bank Ioan to my existing one. It was a very smooth journey and Lamita Achy the home loan specilaist whom i was delaing it made it very easy for me and saved me thousands on interest payments.
My second experience delaing with Lamita was as seamless. Starting with my loan application to pre formal and formal approval was a quick and painless process and in took less than a month to complete the whole process. Lamita kept me in loop at all the times, she never gave me a chance to call her to get an update because she was always on the front foot.
Highly Recommend Lendi Services and Lamita Achy.

Exceptional service

Extremely satisfied with the experience with Lendi. Lester was an absolute champion and went above and beyond to look after us. Nothing was too hard, he and Lendi made the process easy and saved us money to boot.

Gillian

Gillian

Great service from Lendi

I needed to change my housing lender and was contacted by Terry Usher. He was great. We organised several times for phone meetings and each time Terry contacted me on time. He listened to what I needed and set about finding a lender to suit my needs. He explained things in plain language sometimes several times! The transition from one lender to another was seamless. The platform needed to upload documents was super easy to use ... really! I would highly recommend Lendi

Great and uncomplicated service

My contact with Rachel from Lendi has been excellent, very easy to deal with and an easy process. Rachel has excellent product knowledge and able to explain things to me in a way I could understand.

Dane

DaneWright 2611, ACT

Safer hands than an Aussie test wicket keeper

I was fortunate to have Matthew Wade as my Home Loan Specialist. Matthew was professional, friendly, helpful, efficient and a rockstar. Matthew ensured we were informed through clear & concise communications.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dane, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. Were so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sue Martin

Sue MartinDarling Downs, QLD

Alex & Lendi

Alex was very thorough and professional in his dealings with me. Now I am on a much lower interest rate for my investment property, thanks to him. Will definitely be recommending Lendi & Alex to anyone who wants to listen.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex & the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mukund V.

Mukund V.Barton 2600, ACT

Best Mortgage Broker !!!

Working with BJ has been great. I had a complex loan with a refinance and a lot of difficulties in getting it over the line. BJ was tireless in his efforts with the bank often working weekends to provide the required info, eventually getting me final loan approval.
This settlement would not have been a reality without BJ being in my corner.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

David O.

David O.Sydney, NSW

Ann at Lendi was great.

Ann was a great help.Combination of patience and enough push to help get it done.Easy and felt safe. Recommended. Used for investment loan. And now also for refi of home loan.

Excellent Service

Aaron and Liam were brilliant throughout what could have been an incredibly daunting process. Aaron took the time to make a personal connection, while ensuring the 'loan experience' was under control from start to finish. Very flexible with communication, while making sure we were on top of what needed to be done. Very appreciative of the level of assistance.

Patrick

PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Lendi, whan can I say about them. They were so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable right throughout the process. I was extremely grateful for the time and effort that they put into completing the task. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is search for a better deal. My thanks goes out especially to Liam for his advise and rapid response to my situation

Susan Ducat

Susan DucatMid North Coast, NSW

Simply amazing

Alex was professional and communicated really well and kept me updated at all time. I would recommend Lendi to anyone wanting a home loan. Thanks Alex and Natalie for your help.

Ash P.

Ash P.Victoria

An incredible team with equally incredible customer service

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER