Lendi (page 3 of 6)

Veronica C.

Veronica C.Sydney, NSW

Easy and efficient - Communication was great and the process made easy.

The customer service was great and I’m very happy with the way they listed to my needs and found the right loan. This was much less work than the last time I arranged my loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Veronica, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Belinda W

Belinda WSydney, NSW

Extremely helpful and life made easy

Lachlan came up with the exact products we wanted and made the whole process easy and and stress less. We will be getting a great rate together with an offset account, amazing!

Kat

KatFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The moment I put an enquiry into to Lendi I was contacted straight away. Hari was extremely helpful and tailored everything to our needs. He found us the exact loan we were looking forward and explained everything very clearly. Hari was very professional, efficient and reliable. Hari would always keep us informed in the progress of our application. I would highly recommend Lendi to anybody that is wanting to refinance or purchase.

Very helpful.

Needed assistance getting a better home loan rate after having trouble contacting our existing lender. Spoke with Ben at Lendi and he managed to get us a much better rate with our existing lender. So far so good.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great efficiency, friendly and informed

The experience with Lendi was outstanding.
Corresponding with the broker was ideal, the rep was quick to respond and offered the all advice I required to secure the purchase in time.
I am very satisfied with the competitive rate on this loan.

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

Reduced the stress of buying a house

Matt helped make the long and complicated process of buying a house much easier to deal with. We knew we didn't have to worry about our financing - and definitely felt like we had the best rate possible. Matt was very patient and listened carefully to us - providing information and time to think about things when needed. The online platform was relatively simple to use and provided a bunch of great features - I know Lendi will continue to make this better and better.

Ad

What a pleasure to work through Lendi, especially Matthew Wade (Matt).

Matt done such a good job in getting our refinancing sorted, at such a good rate, at a preferred bank and in a timely manner. Matt listen carefully to all our needs and we already referred him to family members in need of similar services. Great work Matt!!

Mike G

Mike G

The service provided by Eric was great, very responsive with requests and being able to provide accurate information.im happy with the end result, my minimum repayments have decreased monthly putting me in a better position to pay my mortgage.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Jonathon was very professional and helpful in every step of the way throughout the whole process, the process was quick and efficient and Jonathon ensured we had every bit of information together before we submitted our application to the bank to make it as easy as possible. Would definitely recommend Lendi

Woodend Customer

Woodend CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Experience

We're very pleased with our experience with Risabh at Lendi. He has kept us informed throughout the process, he was fast & knowledgeable about about all the products we needed. We highly recommend.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional

Relationship manager -Lendi

Mark has been great - efficient, proactive and provided regular communication

Mark was consistently reliable from the first call right through to the loan approval stage. He communicated clearly about the next steps, and kept us regularly updated with progress. Mark's customer service skills are exemplary; professional, friendly, transparent and clear. We felt supported and informed throughout the application process.

Easy and streets free

They were extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, they were organised and made the process so easy. The team were fantastic and Anne was amazing, thank you so much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jaye, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lee

LeeMid North Coast, NSW

Best Way to get a Home Loan

When we purchased our home with our bank, it was the most stressful time. Buying our investment property via Lendi has been a far better experience. Our consultant was very informative, kept us updated every step of the way, was always able to address our concerns and answer our questions. We have just settled on our new property with a loan set up perfectly for our needs, great interest rates, and with so much less stress.

We will use Lendi to refinance our existing home loan and for any future investment loans.

Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The way it should be......

Luis B Z was a delight to work with, attentive, responsive and knowledgeable when asked questions about the product. Hes responses where clear and made me understand with explanations in terms to which I felt comfortable.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Angelo, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service with a great outcome

Our Lendi representative was polite, efficient and fast. We were super busy at the time and he was great at chasing us up “gently” for all the documentation. Ours was a refinance with our existing lender so probably a bit easier than a shift, however the outcome was amazing with big interest savings just in the middle of the pandemic, so very helpful in doubtful times. I’d recommend give Lendi a try.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I found my experience with using Lendi very efficient and Luis was great to deal with and friendly. The loan went through very quickly, and looking forward to dealing with Lendi for any future loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rachel, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

JasonG

JasonGSydney, NSW

Great Refinancing Experience

Decided it was a good time to review my mortgage & perhaps make some funds available for some renovation works. Basically came across Lendi by googling interest rates & within a short time I was down the road to a better , more affordable lender.
Lendi's support officers were always available to answer questions & their dashboard made the process of providing documents easy & contact free.

Quality Service by the Whole Team

Mark F.

Mark F.Perth, WA

A great competitive loan from my desk. No real effort at all.

Lendi rep Karan made the application process so easy. He did all the work. My situation was not straightforward due to a deceased estate but Karan found the best product that suited my needs 100%. Everything was done from my computer, no travel or meetings at banks. Fully recommend Lendi to anyone.