Lendi (page 3 of 3)

Mel H

Mel HVictoria

Great communication and customer service

Alex Boreham was fantastic in helping me restructure my loan. Gave sound advice, good communication the whole way through and overall made this a very easy and pleasant experience. Would recommend. Many thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mel, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vince

VinceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service. Shane Finney

Shane Finney is my broker and he has been a pleasure to deal with, very helpful and informative from start to finish. Shane has gone above and beyond to help me refinance my home loan. Highly recommend Shane Finney and Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vince! Thank you for taking the time to leave your Home loan Specialist a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

jomummy

jomummyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Couldn't be Happier

I was completely satisfied with this service and would gladly use them again. They did all the work that in the past I've done with my bank, saving me time. The whole process was simple with my phone and computer clicking a link and loading files.

Lew

LewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service From Lendi

Fantastic experience with Lendi and their representative Jason.
Jason kept me posted all the way and always responded to my queries in a prompt and professional manner..
There were no un-expected costs with this service and in the end received a very good rate.

Fadzli A.

Fadzli A.Sydney, NSW

RE: Fantastic services provided by Lendi

I had Mr Karan Anand as my home loan specialist. He is a very detailed-oriented person and understand the needs of my loan requirement very well. He is also a determined person who wants my application to be approved fast and correctly completed. Thank you Lendi and especially to Karan. Happy with the re-financing from NPBS to HSBC.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fadzli, thank you for taking the time to leave Karan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent Service

Excellent service by Toby from start to finish. We had one meeting at home. Toby talked us through our options. He gathered all the documents he needed at the first meeting. It was efficient and settlement went smoothly. We changed banks for a better rate for our home loans. We paid off our car loan and credit cards. Thank you Lendi and Toby.

Blue mountains

Blue mountains

Super easy to deal with

Really easy to refinance and consolidate my home loans through Brendan at lendi. He was patient with me and talked me through what I needed to do. He was clear and easy to understand.

Excellent service

Special thanks to Kris that put extra work to get things happening with the home load and paper work was made easier.
Always willing to help and provide good and satisfactory answers.

Ashwin M.

Ashwin M.Sydney, NSW

I'm over the moon!!

Thanks to Lendi for finding the right bank for me. John Palio assisted me with the loan application; he is an absolute legend, very experienced, respectful and a true gentleman. I lost hope from my own bank with who I was for 12 years and failed getting my interest only period extended for another year and rejections from other well known banks in the market. I then googled and found Lendi and completed a request for them to have a look at my situation. I then got a phone call from them in no time. John Palio assisted me with the loan application. The whole process was so easy. Today I'm hooked up with one of the best banks/interest rates in the market. I highly recommend Lendi to anyone.

AGP

AGPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really a good Approach and Professional Service

Karan Anand was our Home loan Specialist, He was amazingly helpful and professional. Thank you so much from start to end and We don't think We could have got through it without him. We will definitely recommend him to others.

Beckie K.

Beckie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Matthew Wade was amazingly helpful and professional throughout the whole process. Thankyou so much. I don't think I could have got through it without him. I will definitely recommend him to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey Beckie, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of Matthew and the Lendi team. We're glad to see that you had such an amazing experience throughout the entire process. Please feel free to get back in touch if you need anything else!

Benjamin H.

Benjamin H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

Our broker Hasan Mansur was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We left one of the big 4 banks based on poor customer service and as soon as we spoke to Hasan, he was professional, honest and caring about the progress of our loan. His customer service skills were second to none and he was available whenever we needed him. Even once his work was 'done' (once it was in the hands of the banks) he continued to update us and offer us assistance and answers to any questions which we may have had. I will be recommending Hasan and Lendi to my friends and family when they are looking to refinance or obtain their first home.

Graham

GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic outcome

I was dissatisfied with the interest rate being charged by my mortgage lender and approached Lendi for help. They were very knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. Liam was terrific. He stayed in contact regularly and things happened how and when he told me they would. Liam actually obtained a much better interest rate from my existing lender for me when they would not entertain the idea when I approached them!! I am very happy with the results
Thank you Lendi and Thank Yo Liam!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Graham, Thank you for the feedback of Liam and the Lendi team. We're excited to hear that you had such a fantastic outcome with obtaining a better rate for your home loan! Please feel free to get back in touch with us in the future!

Jennifer W.

Jennifer W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Cara was my broker and she is fabulous! She and the whole Lendi team helped me refinance our mortgage to a much better rate. We couldn't be happier. We are saving so much money now, and are in a much better position financially. Thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jennifer, Great to hear we were able to assist you to gain back control over your future by attaining a better rate for your home loan. Thank you for leaving us a five-star review and please let us know how we can assist you in the future.

Gina and Leon Dagg

Gina and Leon DaggSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Alastair and the team helped us with refinancing our home loan. The customer service and follow up was great. Very friendly and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend Lendi and use them again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Gina and Leon, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of Alastair and the Lendi team based on your great experience. We're always more than happy to help and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

fantastic help

Lendi was great for me it has taken 5 months a lot of help from lendi a long the way they helped me even when I was nearly going to chuck it all in, I was refinancing as I had a 70 / 30 with the government which took a lot longer and a lot more paper work now I'm 100% with the bank lol but well worth it Thank you Jason tran and Elijah for all your help and patience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jannet, Thank you for the feedback on your experience with Jason, Elijah and the Lendi team. We're really happy that we were able to help you find a solution for your situation! We wish you all the best!