Lendi (page 3 of 35)

Brody M.

Brody M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Communication

Dealt with Rishi Nanda
Refinancing process, clear genuine communication no sales scripts, this made the experience easy. Expectations have been met, competitive rate secured, no hesitation recommending Rishi Nanda to friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brody, thank you for taking the time to leave Rishi with a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Boysareus

BoysareusGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service provider

Amazing customer service from my Lendi Rep, she was faultless. Brilliant communication, honesty and efficiency. I would highly recommend Lendi.I was offered choices and was able to fully engage in the whole process.

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Broker

I have just refinance through Lendi and my broker Dorian was amazing. I can't say enough for everything he did to help me get a great deal. He went above and beyond to help get everything happening and swiftly, he is my shining star.
Uploading your documents to their dashboard was made easy, which also kept you up-to-date with the application process.
Lendi are friendly, professional and know their stuff. If you need some advice I'd highly recommend giving Lendi a call today, you won't regret it. I sure didn't!

Amanda

Amanda

Amazing Customer Service - Thomas was Fantastic!

I had no problems with Lendi whatsoever. Thomas kept me updated every step of the way, was always willing to answers all of my silly questions, and went above and beyond to help me refinance my house. I can't say enough about Lendi and in particular, Thomas!

LINDA TAYLOR

LINDA TAYLORGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Potentially great for us!

Loan has just been refinanced in the last 24 hours but feel like Lendi was with us every step of the way. Special mention to Fraser who went above and beyond to help with our transition. Very approachable and knowledgeable. Impressed so far!

Nickrauksts

NickraukstsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great with our refinance

We've just used Lendi to refinance and found the process really easy. We ended up with a great rate, with the options we wanted. We got responses quickly and all the team at Lendi were patient when we were hard to get hold of to answer questions they had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Dani

DaniPeel, WA

Excelent support

Lendi has been super supportive and helpful. We were stuck in a loan with a high interest rate. After many attempts Lendi found us a way out! Thanks Shane & Hiba.

vin

vinSydney, NSW

Refinance made easy

I’d like to thank Lendi, Matilda was fantastic helped every step of the way , very professional, in the end found us a great product with great features thank you to all the team

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vin, thank you for taking the time to leave the Matilda and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TAT

TATSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lower rate and the loan I wanted

The whole process was very easy. My personal loan specialist (Rhishi) was great. He saved me a bunch of money by getting me the loan I wanted with a much lower interest rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi and Rishi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ash

Ash Sydney, NSW

So professional experience

The relationship with lendy went very professional and smooth from day one to the settlement day Mike was so friendly Nd spend a lot of time and effort to find the best loan that suits my criteria I definitely recommend Lendi for any of my friends and family

Kerrie and Tony

Kerrie and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Noone looked after our application when our representative was on holidays for a week and when she was sick for a week. The timeline of 2 to 3 days has ended up being 6 weeks. When I tried to explain this I was told " You need to listen ". This was as another rep was giving a list of excuses. Di not give these timeliness if they are unachievable. Emailed questions went unanswered, and incorrect advice given.

Excellent service

I’d recommend Lendi to everyone I know of my family and friends, they were helpful, truthful and kind, the communication is excellent.
They were always on time and approachable.
Really appreciate their help.

AdelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ted Vo is fantastic

Ted Vo is outstanding and very thorough. He organised my loans a few years ago with Macquarie bank. I am a repeat customer with him. There are very few people who are so knowledgeable about the finance sector and also candid about the entire process. He is totally trustworthy and deserves recognition for his outstanding service.

Ted is a legend!

Paul

PaulLitchfield, NT

Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful

Caleb and the team were helpful every step of the way.
Even though there were some complexities to my loan it was never an issue and they made the process easy and stress-free.

Professional, Prompt and Friendly

Great communication and very easy to deal with. Our Broker was always there for us taking us through the step by strep process of refinancing our home loan as well as making the process of buying our first investment property very easy

Eoin

EoinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great communication making the whole process stress-free

Buying our first home we were unsure of what to expect with the home loans process. Our loan specialist, Matt, helped us through the process explaining everything clearly. We received regular updates on our progress and had prompt communication if any further info was required by the lender. I would highly recommend Lendi, especially if you are a first home buyer.

M Taka

M TakaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Rishi Nanda was very helpful from the beginning. He recommended me perfect lender and always gave me proper advice during the home loan approval process. Without his help, my loan would not be unconditionally approved. I definitely recommend Lendi and Rishi if you are looking for home loan that will suit you best.

Superior customer service

Thomas Mudge of Lendi provided an excellent level of detail and customer service. He went above and beyond, was always contactable and was very knowledgeable of relevant information. I would recommend Lendi (and in particular Thomas) to anybody.

S Harris

S Harris North Queensland, QLD

Good Australian company

I have been in contact with Lendi for around a year. Trying to help improve my financial situation and prospective consolidation of debt. Always had great advice from call centre to the agents looking after my case. After being lost in the system over Christmas. I had found it hard to get hold of anyone that was dealing with my application. Hopefully that has been resolved and won't happen to anyone else. That was the only downside to the whole experience.
My new Agent has been fantastic. Hes kept me up to date, is knowledgeable and found the best lender for my situation. Has been very easy to contact ( i appreciatethat as they must be busy with multiple cases). And everything submitted.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Good morning, thank you for taking the time to leave your agent and Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy experience

Fantastic service. Quick and easy. Nearly everything was taken care of for us, apart from the identification verification obviously. Can't fault them. Communication was open and often. And the rate they negotiated for us was excellent.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.