Lendi (page 3 of 7)

Dana and Kevin

Dana and KevinSydney, NSW

Personalise service at its best

From the moment we contacted Lendi we felt we made the right choice
Our mortgage broker Julio was able to explain in detail the products suited for us, his knowledge and excellent customer service made us feel at ease, he was always there for us guiding us and clarifying any concern we had
In summary, refinancing our loan was a very rewarding experience from the beggining to the end, thank you Lendi and thank you Julio!!

SGogna

SGognaSouth Australia

Thank you Lendi and thank you so very much Jane

Leon S

Leon SSydney, NSW

Great support from the Lendi team!

The Lendi team were awesome in facilitating the loan process and making everything as smooth as possible. Their assistance was invaluable in escalating and navigating the cumbersome bank process to get the deal done for settlement. Great work Mark Zigouris and team!

Superior Customer Service from Aaron

I was looking to re-finance and had previously worked with another Broker but I have to say my experience with Lendi and in particular Aaron Martin has been seamless. He was so attentive and guided me through each step of the process. He followed up when he said he would and did most of the heavy lifting which made the experience effortless. I highly recommend Aaron if you need home loan specialist support. He is exceptional!

Win

WinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Home Loan Offer

Michael Drinkwater was my broker and very happy with his knowledge, fast processing and professioanl manner. My loan got approved within two days of processing. I will recomment him to my family and friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Win, thank you for taking the time to leave Michael and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kate B.

Kate B.Sydney, NSW

Made a daunting process incredibly easy - Thank you so much Lamita!

We found a house much earlier than we had expected which meant that we hadn't even started looking at finance or pre-approval. I was a bit sceptical at first using an online mortgage broker but we were in a hurry to put in an offer and Lendi had good reviews (which as we found out are very well deserved!). As first-home buyers, the process seemed incredibly daunting and we didn't even know where to start, but Lamita walked us through everything step-by-step. She went above and beyond to make sure that our loan was approved incredibly quickly and got us a far better rate than anything we could have gotten doing the process ourselves. We cannot recommend Lamita and the whole Lendi team highly enough.

Kwintin

Kwintin

Super helpful

Was assisted by Harley Kebbe from Lendi. What an asset to the company. Was super helpful and knew exactly what he was doing. He went above and beyond. Can highly recommend. Thanks Harley appreciate all your help.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kwintin, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

The Tates

The TatesSydney, NSW

If there was 10 stars I would of given them 10!

The entire team at Lendi have been fantastic especially shane.finney@lendi.com.au. We are in the middle of the process and everything has been so streamlined & easy to do, we have never had this experience with a Financial Institution before! Our application has had it's challenges however Shane has gone over and above to help us out. Irrespective of the final outcome, I will not hesitate to recommend Lendi and in particular Shane to all our friends and family.

Excellent experience

My experience from start to finish was great, everyone was helpful and very attentive! I got a much better interest rate and was able to chop 10 years of my home loan which has saved me so much money.

Veronica C.

Veronica C.Sydney, NSW

Easy and efficient - Communication was great and the process made easy.

The customer service was great and I’m very happy with the way they listed to my needs and found the right loan. This was much less work than the last time I arranged my loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Veronica, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Belinda W

Belinda WSydney, NSW

Extremely helpful and life made easy

Lachlan came up with the exact products we wanted and made the whole process easy and and stress less. We will be getting a great rate together with an offset account, amazing!

Kat

KatFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The moment I put an enquiry into to Lendi I was contacted straight away. Hari was extremely helpful and tailored everything to our needs. He found us the exact loan we were looking forward and explained everything very clearly. Hari was very professional, efficient and reliable. Hari would always keep us informed in the progress of our application. I would highly recommend Lendi to anybody that is wanting to refinance or purchase.

Very helpful.

Needed assistance getting a better home loan rate after having trouble contacting our existing lender. Spoke with Ben at Lendi and he managed to get us a much better rate with our existing lender. So far so good.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great efficiency, friendly and informed

The experience with Lendi was outstanding.
Corresponding with the broker was ideal, the rep was quick to respond and offered the all advice I required to secure the purchase in time.
I am very satisfied with the competitive rate on this loan.

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

Reduced the stress of buying a house

Matt helped make the long and complicated process of buying a house much easier to deal with. We knew we didn't have to worry about our financing - and definitely felt like we had the best rate possible. Matt was very patient and listened carefully to us - providing information and time to think about things when needed. The online platform was relatively simple to use and provided a bunch of great features - I know Lendi will continue to make this better and better.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

What a pleasure to work through Lendi, especially Matthew Wade (Matt).

Matt done such a good job in getting our refinancing sorted, at such a good rate, at a preferred bank and in a timely manner. Matt listen carefully to all our needs and we already referred him to family members in need of similar services. Great work Matt!!

Mike G

Mike G

The service provided by Eric was great, very responsive with requests and being able to provide accurate information.im happy with the end result, my minimum repayments have decreased monthly putting me in a better position to pay my mortgage.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Jonathon was very professional and helpful in every step of the way throughout the whole process, the process was quick and efficient and Jonathon ensured we had every bit of information together before we submitted our application to the bank to make it as easy as possible. Would definitely recommend Lendi

Woodend Customer

Woodend CustomerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent Experience

We're very pleased with our experience with Risabh at Lendi. He has kept us informed throughout the process, he was fast & knowledgeable about about all the products we needed. We highly recommend.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Frustrating Process. Constantly Ignored. Unprofessional service.

Process started off brilliantly with constant, clear communication....then Lendi dropped the ball and the process ended up taking 2 months! I didn't get the rate I was offered. My emails and phone calls were being ignored because they "forgot" or were "busy with other clients". Extremely unprofessional