Lendi (page 3 of 12)

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

Danny

DannyVictoria

Greatest assist you could ask for. Will save you big $$$$$$

Assistance and advice was extremely helpful and has helped our family save big $$$$ on our home loan. I highly recommend use this service and will definitely seek their assistance each occasion the loan period is reviewed. There was no costs that were submitting the assistance which was an extra bonuses and the knowledge we have received through Lendi is invaluable.

Steve

Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

On the way to a job well done

We are now at sign on the dotted line stage for refinancing our investment property. Service and speed of process is second to none - Thanks to Mark Z and his team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Ad

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Graham John

Graham JohnSouthwest, VIC

Always a pleasure.

I am beyond happy with the service provided from Lendi. I have dealt with Bj Rajbhandari on 2 occasions now and he has always gone above and beyond to make my refinance a smooth easy transition. Thanks guys.

Peter G.

Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Eric Anthony N.

Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

mateski.dk

mateski.dkPerth, WA

They made it so easy and we are sooo happy.

I had wanted to refinance in order to get our stupid interest rate down, but no one would touch us. Not without paying LMI, and that would have defeated the purpose.
So I had almost given up, then Luis from Lendi called. He managed to negotiate a much better deal with our existing bank. We are locked in for 2 years now, but our interest rate has dropped from 3.74% to a cool 2.24%. Saving us around $240 a month. They really helped us get what we wanted, so would I recommend them? Definitely!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mateski, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jayne

JayneTasmania

Extremely supportive throughout the entire process

I was extremely grateful for the support received by Victor Dang. The advice and support I received throughout the whole process made it all extremely simple and smooth. I did not have to worry about anything. Questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what time of day or week/weekend it was. I would recommend Lendi and Victor, and in fact I have already referred my nieces!

Clifford Gillmore

Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great customer service

Julio Sanchez was extremely helpful with helping me find a home loan. He taught me to a lot about the process was always available to help and always explained things in a user friendly way

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Timmy, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Adam Busuttil

Adam BusuttilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Julio

Used lendi and Julio was terrific I would recommend them to anyone and fingers crossed you get Julio as he makes things very easy and pleasing to deal with well done Julio and thanks again

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav

RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Evangeline V

Evangeline VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service from Matilda Phan.

Matilda has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, she walked me through the refinance process with transparency, efficiency & Professionalism.
She made the lengthy process a walk in the park.
I would happily recommend Matilda to anyone in need of an adviser.

Malakai H.

Malakai H.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistent support from start to finish

Refinancing a home loan isn't the simplest or most straight-forward task, with ours being particularly cumbersome. After 3 months of ticking off requirement boxes (with new ones popping up each week), Lendi saw this transition through with consistency and much needed support. Big thanks to Matilda for sticking by us and getting us over the line.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Malakai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matilda and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shaun Dias

Shaun DiasPerth, WA

Very Happy with Service Provided

Harley Kebbe was great to work with, and walked me through the process patiently, ensuring I was confident with the best product for me. Was much easier than expected, and everything was laid out for me perfectly so as to determine what would suit me best. Thanks Harley, I've already recommended Lendi based on your fantastic Customer Service.