Lendi (page 3 of 3)

JohnLPerth

progress is slow

Josh

JoshSydney

Disappointing - But got the job done.

You're forced to rush everything, but their end is quite slow. We were not kept up to date with the process or developments as they happened unless we specifically asked them. Communication and explanations were poor. They asked for $15,000 higher loan than we needed which we struggled to get approved. Really important tasks which needed doing earlier were not even mentioned until toward the end of the process, then we were forced to rush through the process at our own expense. It seemed very straight forward and easy at the start until we made a commitment to them, then it became quite a stressful experience.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Loan product has turned out OK. Duration from Approval to Settlement was drawn out.

Loan product that was recommended has turned out to meet expectations. Which is gratifying because I would have been disappointmented after the struggle to get from Approval to Settlement. It was four weeks from initial product selection through to approval and then another four weeks from Approval to Settlement. The ZipID identification process seemed good but was a little clunky in practice.
Alyssa the inital broker was very friendly although the analysis provided wasn't always spot on. After approval various people at Lendi lost the thread in getting through to Settlement. I had to explain the same thing to multiple people and sometimes the same people!
But we got there in the end!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Good interest rate but very slow

I have done many transactions with various brokers but found Lendi to be very slow. Even at the pre approval level they were slow to offer a lender and mine was a refinance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

feedback with changing our home loan provider

It was a long process and i will recommended that maybe few changes that needs to change to speed up the process. It was great and a better opportunity for us to find a better bank that can offered us a lower interest rate and thank you very much with the help from your company.

Crisis narrowly avoided

I am writing an extended feedback form directly to Lendi that details the exact occurrences but in essence, the Broker i was originally assigned and the subsequent replacement Broker led me down a financial lending path under false pretences that almost saw the collapse of my loan application. It was only through the fine work of my current Broker at Lendi, [name removed], that the situation was salvaged and i was able to settle my property. I would only recommend Lendi if there was a guarantee that [name removed] would be the Broker, otherwise i would not recommend Lendi to any of my friends or family.

Simon

SimonLondonderry

Poor service

I used the lendi calculator then had a phone call from a broker the next day wanting to set up a loan. Despite telling the broker that the timing is not right, he assured me he could do a good deal, progressed, and had me upload a stack of documents only to never contact me again. I called him, then he assured me, telling me he had family issues and would call back. Never did call back despite messages left.

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK but seemed lack of competency

End result was satisfactory but a long & mixed journey to get there. Staff were contradictory to each other, documents left to last minute, often felt like multiple people were not knowledgeable in their role or of our case. A lot of room for improvement.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hannah, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We'd like to speak with you further regarding your experience. We'll send you a message here on product review if you could please respond with your contact details. Thank you.

Home loan refinancing

Samantha Casey, Victoria Dixon we’re very professional and handled every query with such a very helpful and friendly manner I would recommend these ladies to anyone looking for a loan

Improvement required

Initial contact to source a loan were dealt with in a friendly and professional manner (people are nice in an obvisouly sales driven environment). Now that the loan process is complete, we have multiple emails and calls not returned, questions unanswered, and a builder who has stopped work due to unpaid invoices on the construction side of the loan (poor communication between broker/bank). Will not be using Lendi again.

Process was OK

The initial contact and process to find a good loan and rate was very good, but the subsequent process was only OK. I needed to request updates frequently on dates and status etc, and the "tracker" on the Website that provides the status of where the loan was at was never updated (constantly remained on "finding loan" when I knew settlement was imminent.

Karen

Karen

Very lengthy process.

It ended up being a very drawn out, 2 month process from start to finish. Unfortunately this left us extremely frustrated throughout. I must say though, the new interest rate Lendi secured for us was great...a whole 1% less than our previous rate and this will save us a lot of money each month. We are very grateful for that, so thank you Lendi for the savings we will now have.

Hi Karen,
This does not sound like the level of service we aim for, apologies for that. If you could please respond to our private message with more information we'd like to look into this further for you.

GT0132Sydney

The Stress Not Worth it

GT0132

You have phoned me and left messages. I have phoned back and left a voice message , prior to you going on leave, but you have not replied.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi GTO132, We'll send you a private message here on product review. Could you please reply with the best time and day to call you and we will call you then. Thank you.

Not Recommended

Very slow and had to ring to chase things up. Asked for things that should been asked for initially. Cost me money

Chris
Chris

With the slow progress and people having to be chased up to get things done, it cost me over $500 because of slowness. A bit hard to recommend Lendi to anybody. I will be giving a bad review on Facebook.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thanks for that extra info Chris, as mentioned we would like to look into this further for you and see what we can do for you. We've sent you a personal message here on product review if you could please respond.

Little disappointed

I was really happy with the service i got from Michael but i did find the wrong info that i got from therese and her late or none reply to my email or txt very disappointing but again Michael got back involved when he noticed that i was getting a bit disheartened a very pleasant young man

Overall not too bad

Sometimes difficult to get in touch with the relevant people. Overall process took too long, however the end result was a success.

Zsuzsa S

Zsuzsa SGold Coast

Settlement

very long process

A very long process which we were not used to with our previous broker. If we knew it was going to be as hard as it was, we probably would have cancelled it. In saying this, we have no problems with the staff, only doing their job.

Extremely Stressful

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emma, it doesn't look like you have the great experience that strive to provide for our customers. I've sent you an inbox message, look forward to your response :)

Chris M