Lendi (page 3 of 7)

First Refinancing experience

Refinancing was very easy and Sherri kept us in the loop all the time even assisting us on a late Friday afternoon to get it all sorted. Everything was explained clearly and we did not occur any extra cost or unexpected delays. Thank you very much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Ingrid

IngridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my broker, Ann, she communicated very well and helped me through the process.

My broker Ann was always available to answer questions. She assisted in getting my land loan quickly.
There was some miscommunication when Ann no longer was involved and other people within Lendi took over. I didn't expect that.
Other than that, it was relatively easy to forward important information via Lendi's dashboard.
Thank you Ann for everything, I appreciate you being always available to ask questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ingrid, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with Ann and the team at Lendi. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Greg D.

Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had a good experience

I needed a loan for a house and shopped around with my broker. we chose these people as they were prompt in response and offered a reasonable rate for me and my wife. overall good company.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Greg, thank you for leaving a review based on your positive experience with the team at Lendi, we're glad to hear we were able to find the right solution to suit your home loan needs. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

YatHo

YatHo

Helpful and attentive

My experience in my recent home loan refinancing was a smooth one with the people who were on my case from Lendi throughout the process. One little criticism is that I was in and out with far too many people from Lendi who had helped my case and at the end I feel like I dont know who I should contact for info. I counted that I have at least been contacted by 5 different people just from Lendi about my application, not even including the people from the bank of my new home loan. Otherwise they have been very helpful general.

Marina

MarinaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service despite bureaucratic hiccups

Changing banks to ING was a prolonged and paper-heavy process with major holdups on the bank’s side. Thomas from Lendi was super helpful throughout, a genuine, down-to-earth broker who secured us a great rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marina, thank you for your feedback on your experience with Thomas and the Lendi team. Glad to hear we were able to find you a great rate in the end! Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if we can be of further assistance!

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you!

Thank you to Cara at Lendi for making the home loan process so seamless for us when switching lenders. Lendi provided great service and were very attentive. Would happily recommend them to others.

Victor

VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lendy

Thanks Lendy, all has gone very well besides a couple of small hick ups.
Will recommend you in the future for sure.
Lester our dedicated agent could not have been any more helpful than he was.
Great work, thanks again

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Victor, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation based on your experience with Lester and the Lendi team. We're pleased to hear that we were able to assist you. We wish you all the best!

Moin

MoinSydney, NSW

Awesome work!

Ann Phang and her team did a very good job. I was in a stressful situation, but Ann and her team helped me out a lot, and didn't had to think about anything.

Very Satisfied.!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Moin, Thank you for the feedback based on your awesome experience with Ann and the Lendi team. We're pleased to hear that we were able to help make the experience as stress-free as possible for you. We wish you all the best!

K. McK

K. McKSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worked well!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thanks for leaving such a detailed review based on the great experience that you had with the Lendi team. We're glad that we were able to find you a solution and wish you all the best with your new home!

Shamyl

ShamylSydney, NSW, 2141

Simple and friendly service!

Nice experience overall. I was updated at all stages of the process and the response time for queries was also quick. My broker did a nice comparison of the options and was patient in addressing my concerns.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shamyl, We appreciate the feedback on your great experience with us! It's great to hear that we were able to respond to your queries promptly and make things easier for you. We look forward to earning that fifth star next time!

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great service and made the home loan process really smooth

Overall, the customer experience was wonderful with Lendi. They certainly made this process much smoother and found us a fantastic rate. They also really chased the bank to provide full approval within our cooling off period and took so much of the pressure off. The only bit of feedback I have is our relationship manager left Lendi literally as we were putting in offers, and we were not notified. We had been emailing/calling with no response. A few days later, we heard from our new relationship manager, and he was fantastic. Overall, highly recommend.

Doyley

Doyley

Great Company who help with achieving goals

Lendi broke us away from the big 4 banks and set us up with a lot better interest rate and simplified our banking. The process had a few hiccups along the way but the overall dealings were friendly and helpful. Would definitely deal with again.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Doyley, We appreciate the feedback on your great experience with us! It's fantastic to hear that we were able to reduce your interest rate and make things easier for you. We look forward to earning that fifth star next time!

effortless re-financing process

Great service. Terry from the beginning was clear of the product that was offering. I am happy that we got an excellent deal. Love the follow up call and email requesting for additional information, overall I would highly recommend this online broker, although I recommend to understand the loan product that best suit your needs prior to dealing with them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey Ivan, We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. It's great to hear that the process was so effortless and that you received such great service from Terry and the team here at Lendi. We look forward to earning that extra star next time!

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Would definitely recommend this service

The service was very efficient and fast. A little lack of understanding on my part was easily fixed with a phone call or two. Loved the follow up calls and overall very satisfied.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey Wendy, It's great to hear that you had such a fast and efficient experience with us here at Lendi. Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation. We'd love to be able to earn that fifth star next time!

easy process

Easy to deal with and prompt, reliable updates from staff. Made the process very easy and received a great rate and easy consolidation of debts

Sandra K

Sandra KBeachmere

Informative and great service

We were very satisfied with the level of service received from Lendi and their dedication to keeping us informed every step of the way.

chill

chillwodonga

blessed

Thanks for the professional service at our age it was abit harder but yous done it thanks for the professional help ...recommend ed

Relationship manager -Lendi

Lendi made refinancing our mortgage easy and have managed to save us $$$ on our repayments. Very happy with our broker Shaun. Have recommended to all of our friends looking to shop around their loans.

Long

Long long process. Couldn't get the loan from my bank before completing 3 months employment. Lending thought they could get it done sooner. In the end over the 3 months. Good communication

Relationship manager -Lendi

Long process good outcome eventually

Jack replied at times very promptly, although communication and process updates dropped off a lot during the 2 months. We experienced extra fees and still uncertain what there exactly for as of yet tho. Thanks jack for your assistance with setting up low interest refinanced loan with new bank .