Lendi (page 3 of 9)

Brent

BrentSydney, NSW

Great customer service !!

We found the process to be easy and Aaron kept us informed throughout the whole process ..the rates that Aaron offered us we’re very competitive and his level of customer service was excellent, thanks again for helping us out Aaron.

Pat W.

Pat W.Chisholm 2905, ACT

Got the job done

Although not a quick or seamless process, we have finally settled. Due to my circumstances the loan wasnt straight forward but Michael Esposito was persistant and got the job done

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Pat, thank you for taking the time to leave Michael & the Lendi team a review based on your experience. We’re happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Friendly, efficient

I found the experience to be very good, on the whole. Roz's service was energetic, on the ball & friendly and everything was well communicated. There was some disconnect with the second CSE, with some details needing to be sent twice, but I would be happy to work with Lendi again.

A great result for us

Fyzee was always helpful and he delivered. We were not always the best clients, being hard to reach due to work commitments and family life we didnt make Fyzees job easy. Thankfully he was patient, persistent and professional.

Thank you for all of your help Fyzee, we are very happy with the outcome

Lisa Hall

Lisa Hall

Great service!

Dealing with Lendi was easy - Liam Jordan was able to negotiate a better rate with our current bank, so it was very straightforward. I'm very happy with Lendi and would recommend them to everyone.

Jarni and James

Jarni and JamesNew South Wales

Easy process

We had a great experience with Jack White and Matthew Wade from Lendi. We got a good rate for the loan. From pre-approval to unconditional finance it was done in a timely manner so we could secure our home. Many thanks

esilio b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Into our 4th month and finally we might see light

Into our 4th month and finally we might see lighr...our manager got us good rates and then we never heard from him again apart from an email blaming the other bank. Their specialists then told me to contact Adelaide Bank as Lendi were only the middle men and not responsible for organising the discharge papers. Great, you contract a supposed mortgage broker and you have to do the work yourself. If I had my time again I would NEVER touch this sham of a company. [Name Removed] you should be ashamed of yourself for not keeping your promise in following through and assisting.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouthwest, VIC

Nice people but terrible customer service

The online process was quick and easy, but when it came to having to actually speak and deal with their 'experts' it has been a very long drawn out process, and I have pulled plug after 2 weeks of them telling me we will call you tomorrow, and each day there is no phone call. I will get an email, sorry we will call tomorrow, and again no call. So I have had enough and going elsewhere.

Professional service

I am very happy with the work Stephen did for me and in a very professional manner. Received a great rate on my loan and would happily recommend Lendi to others.

Jane. C

Jane. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save yourself some trouble and go straight to the bank!

Our initial meeting with the Sunshine Coast Lendi rep was good and the pre-approval process was straight forward (hence the 2 stars). However once the contract was signed we had nothing but delays, excuses and terrible customer service. Our rep [Name Removed] would not answer calls or respond to texts on the day finance was due and the whole situation was extremely stressful. I would now never recommend a mortgage broker to anyone and wish I'd known what a waste of time this would be. As our loan was with Nab anyway the whole process would have been 100 times easier if we had simply approached the bank ourselves. Lendi agents are just unnecessary middlemen profiting of your home purchase. Learn from our mistake and don't bother!

CLAUDIA

CLAUDIASydney, NSW

Home Loan Refinancing Broker - David Law from Lendi was very helpful, polite, thank-you!

David Law from Lendi was very helpful and polite - and even though I stayed with my original deal, it was great to bounce ideas off him and have him follow-up with me throughout my research - thank you!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Claudia, thank you for taking the time to leave David a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Started well

I was hit with a extra charge of $600for a luxury house valuation. I did all of the work on line. I believe my 600 should be refunded out of the commission.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened.. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Good service

So far the service through Lendi has been very prompt with good communication. Each step has been clear and well explained. I would have no problems in recommending to others. Thanks Mary.

Rae M.

Rae M.Great Southern, WA

A good, easy service

Changing home loans was easy and fast with Lendi. Got a better interest rate and found a package to suit all our needs. I will use Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rae, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with the Lendi Team. We are really pleased to hear that your refinance was so quick and easy and we would love to be able to assist you again in future!

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Matthew

Matthew

Terrible experience so far

So far still no phone call!!! They ask to call my current bank for discharge and I have done this so far. jh gf fg f f g f f

First Refinancing experience

Refinancing was very easy and Sherri kept us in the loop all the time even assisting us on a late Friday afternoon to get it all sorted. Everything was explained clearly and we did not occur any extra cost or unexpected delays. Thank you very much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Yackaboon

YackaboonGriffith

Extensive timeframes

The customer service officer started off great, however the process for uploading documents is flawed. We did the process three times for it not to work at all. An despite the expert stating that someone would contact me to arrange a valuation no one did for a 4 week period after numerous phone calls. As such we missed out on our investment property. Extremely unprofessional!

Ingrid

IngridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my broker, Ann, she communicated very well and helped me through the process.

My broker Ann was always available to answer questions. She assisted in getting my land loan quickly.
There was some miscommunication when Ann no longer was involved and other people within Lendi took over. I didn't expect that.
Other than that, it was relatively easy to forward important information via Lendi's dashboard.
Thank you Ann for everything, I appreciate you being always available to ask questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ingrid, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with Ann and the team at Lendi. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Greg D.

Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had a good experience

I needed a loan for a house and shopped around with my broker. we chose these people as they were prompt in response and offered a reasonable rate for me and my wife. overall good company.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Greg, thank you for leaving a review based on your positive experience with the team at Lendi, we're glad to hear we were able to find the right solution to suit your home loan needs. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!