Lendi (page 3 of 90)

Perfect Shane, perfect loan!!

Shane has listened to me and explained what I need now. He has gone through the option and provided me the perfect solution for the time being. I will definitely speak to him about more loans in future!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Wish I had of moved sooner

I put off moving from my current loan for too long. Once I contacted Lendi they organised everything. The up load of documents was simple. Access to my account was easy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Andokerst

AndokerstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional from start to finish!

Amazing attentive customer service. Nothing unexpected. With me the whole way. Could not have wished for a better experience. Now we are saving a lot of money. Very excited! And continued support even after the deal has been done.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andokerst, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Debbie K

Debbie KPerth, WA

Fantastic service, helpful, responsive and saved us $$$

The consultant at Lendi, Justin was really helpful, explained everything clearly and was always easy to contact - plus he saved us over $400 on our monthly mortgage repayments, highly recommended!!

Joan

JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ecellent customer service

This is the 2nd time we use Liam from Lendi to refinance our mortgage. A desired outcome was delivered by him once again. Would definitely recommend Liam from Lendi to anyone who is looking for a online broker.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joan, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam a five star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

The Desired Outcome

Roz Al-Mandawy from Lendi was able to get our refinancing across the line despite all the challenges and issues faced, where others had left us hanging without decisions and failing to progress our application. Roz fixed up all of the issues in getting us the correct loan offer documents, and she didn't give up on us like the other 'Banks' had done!

Thanks to Roz and the team at Lendi, for getting us the desired outcome !

julieg

juliegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful when trying to obtain best housing loan product for you

From first enquiry to settlement, I found Lendi (Dean H.) was helpful and available when needed to answer any questions I had about the process and the Home loan product. When timelines escalated, he supported us, even when he was on a day off, to ensure settlement occurred. We did not always have a smooth process, due to the Home Loan provider changing forms required halfway through, but he got us back on track as quickly as possible. Would highly recommend getting the support of Lendi to help you with your choice of home loan and then to assist you with the Loan process. Very happy with the end product.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Julie, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tatiana Fishman

Tatiana Fishman Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They helped when no one could!

Great service. Great communication. Quick & timing responses. I am very grateful that Lendi managed to help me when I was turned away everywhere else. The process was almost stress free and I was provided with guidance and support throughout. Happy I got the loan now, thanks to Lendi. Highly recommended!
Thank you, Lendi Team!

Alec Makarein

Alec Makarein

Homestar Gold - fantastic package

The online method of processing is most impressive. Thorough, easy and great communication from the team. Information is clear and comprehensive but easy to understand. This overall Home Loan package is an ideal model for us paying down a mortgage in the current financial climate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alec, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kylie

KylieThe Mallee, VIC

Easy Transaction!

What a great experience I have had with Lendi! My consultant Thomas M. was awesome from start to finish. He even helped show me how to clean up my credit file so going forward more options would be available. I wasn’t sure about refinancing at the time as I was quite busy, but Thomas just made the whole process easy. Thanks Lendi!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process

Matt offered simple, easy to understand options then helped me navigate the application process with the minimum of fuss. Easy, friendly and great service. I would recommend this service to anyone. A painless and quick process compared to my previous experiences.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D

Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.

Kara K.

Kara K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and professionalism

The process from start to finish was efficient, seamless and professional. The brokers were contactable whenever and came back to you very promptly. The handover process to the next customer service person was also very professional. The online portal was also really well done and easy to understand and upload information. Couldn't fault. Thank you.

Pranay

PranayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional, timely and thorough

Ted was excellent initially in providing various options as per our requirements - covering pros and cons of all types of lenders.
Rae then took over and handled all communications between us and lender to provide a smooth settlement process with frequent updates. All costs were clearly communicated back to us.
Very happy and I have already recommended the Lendi Team to many of my friends who are looking to refinance or mortgage a new home.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Practical and Efficient

1. Quick response.
2. They took into consideration all our re-financing options.
3. Guided us through the whole process.
4. Frequent updates.
5. Were open to answer all our queries.
6. Kept in touch after the process was finalised.

Sam D.

Sam D.Launceston, TAS

Diligent and thorough - what you want in a broker

We had a positive experience with Aaron at Lendi. He managed a complex application and assessment and recommended a lender which were amenable to our particular circumstances.

While the refinance did take a while, Aaron constantly followed up the lender and communicated well throughout the process.

Lendi transferred loan

Fantastic service
Friendly staff available when you need them
Friendly staff who follow up with you continually
Recommend to one and all
Thank you for making the process pain free
Will be personally recommending Lendi to everyone who will listen

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Gayle, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.