Lendi (page 3 of 74)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Alex S.
Alex S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

My experience with Lendi & consultants Lamita & Ron was excellent. Both these consultants were very helpful & kept us fully informed throughout our refinancing process. We did not experience any extra costs blow outs in refinancing our Mortgage & we also received a good interest rate from HSBC.

pubg s.
pubg s.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Pain free refinance

Very helpful and and easy to deal with they understood exactly what we were looking for and all our questions answered especially love the follow ups even after settlement we highly recommend

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

John was very considerate and helpful throughout the whole process. My customer service experience with LENDI was great. I am very happy with the rate I received with this loan.

Kay
KayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pure Satisfaction

Customer service is up there from start to settlement of my refinancing. So very satisfied with the efficiency and assistance extended to me. I'm so very happy a friend referred me to Sam that I will be referring him to my daughter when they finally find their dream home to buy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kay, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! It's great to hear your specialist Sam was able to provide such great customer service and efficiency! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your team if you ever need!

Review collected in partnership with Lendi

If you return without question, that says it all!

We were hoping the process would be simple, straight forward and informative. It totally was! This is the 2nd time we have done business with Lendi within 4 months. I don't need another friend. I just need a finance business that responds promptly, provides accurate assessments, then speedy turn around of results. Good job Lendi (Samuel).

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mark
MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Painless Refinancing

After trying a couple of other "online" refinancers, who were shocking, Lendi was a breath of fresh air and a pleasure to deal with. Alana, our broker was so helpful and communicative. It was awesome.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear your broker Alana was so and helpful and communicative. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need!

Kat D
Kat D

Fast, efficient and effective.

Very happy with the efficiency and knowledge of my consultant. His attitude and manner were friendly and the overall experience was positive. My thanks to Lendi for their excellent service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a positive review! I'm glad to hear your home loan consultant was friendly and the overall experience was positive. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Excellent service, friendly and respectful consultants, excellent product

Kiran Kirby was amazing as he talked me through our options. I didn't think we would be eligible to refinance our rental home but Kiran made it happen. He goes above and beyond and thinks outside the box. I totally recommend.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Grant, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi such a great review! I'm glad to hear your home loan specialist Kiran was so amazing, going above and beyond to assist you with your refinancing needs. Please feel free to reach out if you need!

Belinda J.
Belinda J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service!

Our experience with Lendi was straightforward. Our specialist listened to our needs and presented great options. Uploading documents was easier than anticipated. Communication was excellent! Would definitely use Stephen again! 10/10

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Fast, effective no fuss service

Received excellent customer service from qualified and experienced professionals who helped me refinance my home loan and consolidating debt in a short time with no delays. Online services were great with an easy way to supply documents.

Above and beyond!

Our consultant Siv went above and beyond to ensure we secured a home loan with great terms. She took due note of our personal circumstances, canvased a number of loan providers to find the best option, secured pre-approval so we could shop for our dream home with assurance of financing, and then diligently followed up to ensure settlement closed in a timely manner. Thank you Siv and Lendi for your fantastic service!

Easy and painless

Our consultant was easy to deal with, the process was easily done mostly online and quick. We were initially only testing the waters not expecting to refinance for a little while but we are now a couple weeks down the road with approvals complete and some pretty large savings from our current provider. If you are thinking about refinancing and wondering if you should make an enquiry it is definitely worth your time. Thanks Sam.

Zimmy
ZimmyPerth, WA

Highly recommended.

From the beginning to the settled was smooth, easy and enjoyable experience!
The customer representative on the phone was amazing!
She explained everything with patient .
It was so helpful .
Very happy customer, thank you!

Mansoor
Mansoor

Great Experience

*Customer service was excellent.
*No unexpected additional cost.
*No major issues .
*All minor issues resolved very quickly.
8I'm very satisfied with lendi and their staff .
*Highly recommended to everyone to use lendi.

Brendan
BrendanSydney Surrounds, NSW

JUST BRILLIANT!!!!

Customer service was spot on, no unexpected cost’s, and Roz al-mandawy s set us up with the best rate on the market thank god for Lendi and Roz out standing service

Jodie
JodieThe Mallee, VIC

Such a daunting task made easy with the right Broker, Samuel is brilliant!

Whilst our loan isn't yet finalised, we couldn't be happier with the service we've received from Samuel. The whole process has been so easy with his guidance and support. We really feel like he's taken the time to find the best package for us. He has been patient, informative and encouraging the whole way through. Whether this goes through or not, we can't fault any aspect of his performance.

Excellent customer service. Great team

Customer service was excellent
No unexpected additional costs.
No major issues . All minor issues resolved very quickly.
I'm very satisfied with lendi and their staff .
Highly recommended to everyone to use lendi

Alex V.
Alex V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is how online services should be

It started with a phone interview with Bradley, we provided him with our requirements, reason why we have to refinance our home loan. We provided all the documents required online. The Lendi website is quite user friendly. The team who worked with us were very helpful and answered all our queries. Then it was done we got our bank approval. It was painless, all done online.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service - would recommend to others

Excellent customer service, communication and follow up. Fraser was very patient and reassuring when there were unexpected delays with looming deadlines.
All costs and figures were explained upfront so there were no unexpected surprises, including when the land valuation came back lower than the cost of the land (gotta watch those developers!). Fraser was sure to notify me as soon as the valuation was returned so I could decide on what I wanted to do without being under pressure.
Happy with rate offered… I would use Lendi again and recommend to friends and family.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Ask for Zac he is the best!!

from the get go we were provided with accurate information in a timely fashion. we never felt like burden, and believe me we had thousands of stupid questions to pester our broker with.

Great help!

Ralph Y.
Ralph Y.Turner 2612, ACT

Top Notch Service

Very satisfied with what Luis was able to achieve for me by way of reduced loan rates. The bank was totally inflexible when I negotiated direct with them so Luis achievement was all the more impressive.
Only issue was number of emails sent to me from Lendi with the same message that the review had been submitted plus an email from one Avelon Udas advising that a loan review had been submitted for a loan that wasn't mine.

MirandaS
MirandaSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful and easy to deal with

Lendi followed me up after I expressed interest in exploring lower mortgage rates.

I found them very professional, helpful and clear to deal with. They worked within the parameters I gave them - ie, I didn’t have appetite to change banks, but wanted to see if we could get a better rate.

After the detailed info gathering step, they moved quickly and kept me updated with status. Then just like that, we had better rates on our loans and we’re happy campers!

Bazza
BazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience with any company ever.

After I had contacted the bank I felt it was a lost cause.
I then Contacted Lendi and was immediately given advice from the start.
I was especially thankful to Raquel as her assistance was amazing.
I advised her manager of her wonderful attitude and dedication to her profession.
I could not have achieved such an outcome without her assistance.
I will state 11 out of 10

OllieW
OllieWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very helpful and so hard working

Our first home buying experience was not the smoothest, due to bank undervaluation resulting in switching of lenders, solicitor bailing on us mid way through, and extremely long bank processing times causing us to delay settlement twice. However through all of this, Faron at Lendi was our go to for questions and information, and she worked very hard to get our loan approval over the line in the end, even working through sick days and while one leave. Thank you Faron!