Lendi (page 3 of 93)

taylor

taylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

Stephen and Tammy were both very friendly and always happy to help with our concerns and regularly checked in with us.

all in all great service and they found us a great deal with almost half the interest rate we were previously paying

thanks again Stephen and Tammy for you help

Toni Bastin

Toni BastinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Easiest Loan Process Ever!

I had the pleasure of Dealing with Carly at Lendi who was so lovely to deal with. Her customer service skills are second to none! She made the entire process so easy and she was always on our team; finding us the best deal and keeping us informed every step of the way. We are business owners and loans are always so much more complicated, Carly made it super easy and I would fully recommend this service.

JudeSydney, NSW

Amazing outcome!

Exceptional experience from Lendi AGAIN! Sean has helped us a number of times with our various mortgage needs from straightforward refinancing, to bridging loans and now building loans. A brilliant service and a knack for explaining complex stuff in layman's terms. Cannot recommend more!

Jude

Thanks. In particular I do want to give a shout out to Sean Martin who is amazing!

Octo

Octo

Henry and team go above and beyond

Cannot rate their service highly enough. Henry has been so amazing every step of the way for us with our very difficult / special needs for purchase and refinance. He was always avainle and got us over the line through pure grit and determination. Thank you Henry and team!

Aleks P

Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Mike is amazing

Mike helped me every step of the way during my application process. Guided me through every step as this was my first purchase and answeed all my enquiries thoughtfully and throughly.

Tara J

Tara JMurray Region, NSW

Amazing professional personalised service !!!

Matt was very friendly and accomodating. He found a loan that suited our needs and workes with us to organise every facet. We are extremely satisfied with the service recieved.

Elizabeth D.

Elizabeth D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent communication

Paul Challita and Ron Prasad were amazing with helping me refinance. Paul stayed in touch every step of the way and helped me understand everything I needed to do and what documents I needed to provide. The process was extremely easy and stress free.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Paul and Ron. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Great service for refinancing a loan

I have recently refinanced a loan and also applied for a new loan to purchase another property. I appreciated the expertise and knowledge from Rishi Nanda in achieving great rates from the bank. Rishi Nanda was extremely efficient in managing our paperwork and keeping me informed of the process as we progressed. I would highly recommend his services to other friends and family without hesitation.

MsRoma17

MsRoma17Western Australia

Amazing service from Mr Rishi Nanda!

Mr Rishi Nanda is amazing! Very friendly, warm and easy going. Our experience with him was excellent. Great communication and always giving us an update with our application. Thank you Rishi for your excellent service. We are forever grateful!

Refinancing Home Loan

Our consultant Johanna was excellent providing us with regular updates throughout the refinancing processing stage and was always happy to answer our queries and questions about the process we had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Johanna. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Heidi

HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only thing in this world that's better than Nutella is Julio Sanchez writing your home loan.

I never write reviews but I can honestly say this has been such a great process I had to say something. This has been such a great experience with changing our home loan. It was an effortless process with Julio helping every step of the way. Julio has been nothing short of AMAZING!!! Nothing was a bother for him. He always seemed like we were his priority. He gets back to you straight away, and made me laugh through the whole process. I have recommended Lendi to so many of my friends (a couple have already started the process with Lendi) because it has honestly been such an amazing experience.
Thank you so very much Julio, you are honestly amazing at what you do :)

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

much appreciated

I was searching for a better deal on my home loan with extra money to buy out my partner and found the options that could be suited to my needs bewildering. After talking to Lester Dela Cruz at Lendi I was very impressed with the expert advice and guidance I received in choosing the right deal for me. Also with James Leo Loberiza the whole process was easy to understand and sorted very efficiently -thanks team! highly recommend this company

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Lester and James. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Mary-anne

Mary-anneCentral West, NSW

Awesome to deal with with excellent customer service

Extremely impressed with the whole process of refinancing our mortgage for a cheaper % rate and extra cash for our new caravan. Elias Khouri was always a pleasure to do business with by keeping us continually updated and excellent customer service.
I will be definitely recommending Lendi to all our family & friends. Thank you Elias & the Lendi team.

Tim

TimIllawarra, NSW

Was so good I thought it was a scam

I was only testing the waters when I first checked out Lendi but on first talking to Alex Papadimitriou I was extremely impressed & within 3 days my application was in!!!
I saved a whole % on my existing mortgage, took an extra $30,000 on top for a new car & my repayments didn’t change. Saved 5yrs & $50,000 in interesting the term of my new loan.?From there dealing with his team, Luchelle Sarenas & Ron Prasad was easy!!! Loved it. Thanks guys

nithin a.

nithin a.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

Without a doubt , the best service we have received in quite a while.
Funny thing is, we were not even looking for a better rate. Since we thought our LVR is too high for a refinance.
Lendi made the process a breeze, and we got a gem of a deal.
Highly professional and simple process.

Thanks Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nithin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Costa

CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Great outcome. Seamless process. Informed regularly throughout the process. Matthew Bulmer was fantastic to deal with. Very satisfied overall and I would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to refinance!

Gaynor

Gaynor

Great

Excellent assistance offered by Dan and Ron at Lendi. They were very patient and super helpful and made the whole process easy. They continually stayed in touch and made sure I was aware of the progress of my loan. Can’t speak highly enough of their great work.

Dan G

Dan Gsydney

Superior Service with a smile

Johanna Mendoza from Lend was fantastic! Johanna didnt give up on me and went that extra mile to find me a loan after turned down by at least 4 other lenders/brokers. Highly recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dan, thank you so much for leaving such a positive review for Johanna! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience, we will be sure to pass on your feedback. We very much look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sam

SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.