Lendi (page 4 of 103)

MsRoma17

MsRoma17Western Australia

Amazing service from Mr Rishi Nanda!

Mr Rishi Nanda is amazing! Very friendly, warm and easy going. Our experience with him was excellent. Great communication and always giving us an update with our application. Thank you Rishi for your excellent service. We are forever grateful!

Refinancing Home Loan

Our consultant Johanna was excellent providing us with regular updates throughout the refinancing processing stage and was always happy to answer our queries and questions about the process we had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Johanna. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Heidi

HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only thing in this world that's better than Nutella is Julio Sanchez writing your home loan.

I never write reviews but I can honestly say this has been such a great process I had to say something. This has been such a great experience with changing our home loan. It was an effortless process with Julio helping every step of the way. Julio has been nothing short of AMAZING!!! Nothing was a bother for him. He always seemed like we were his priority. He gets back to you straight away, and made me laugh through the whole process. I have recommended Lendi to so many of my friends (a couple have already started the process with Lendi) because it has honestly been such an amazing experience.
Thank you so very much Julio, you are honestly amazing at what you do :)

Mia

MiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

much appreciated

I was searching for a better deal on my home loan with extra money to buy out my partner and found the options that could be suited to my needs bewildering. After talking to Lester Dela Cruz at Lendi I was very impressed with the expert advice and guidance I received in choosing the right deal for me. Also with James Leo Loberiza the whole process was easy to understand and sorted very efficiently -thanks team! highly recommend this company

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Lester and James. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Mary-anne

Mary-anneCentral West, NSW

Awesome to deal with with excellent customer service

Extremely impressed with the whole process of refinancing our mortgage for a cheaper % rate and extra cash for our new caravan. Elias Khouri was always a pleasure to do business with by keeping us continually updated and excellent customer service.
I will be definitely recommending Lendi to all our family & friends. Thank you Elias & the Lendi team.

Tim

TimIllawarra, NSW

Was so good I thought it was a scam

I was only testing the waters when I first checked out Lendi but on first talking to Alex Papadimitriou I was extremely impressed & within 3 days my application was in!!!
I saved a whole % on my existing mortgage, took an extra $30,000 on top for a new car & my repayments didn’t change. Saved 5yrs & $50,000 in interesting the term of my new loan.?From there dealing with his team, Luchelle Sarenas & Ron Prasad was easy!!! Loved it. Thanks guys

nithin a.

nithin a.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

Without a doubt , the best service we have received in quite a while.
Funny thing is, we were not even looking for a better rate. Since we thought our LVR is too high for a refinance.
Lendi made the process a breeze, and we got a gem of a deal.
Highly professional and simple process.

Thanks Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nithin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Costa

CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Great outcome. Seamless process. Informed regularly throughout the process. Matthew Bulmer was fantastic to deal with. Very satisfied overall and I would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to refinance!

Gaynor

Gaynor

Great

Excellent assistance offered by Dan and Ron at Lendi. They were very patient and super helpful and made the whole process easy. They continually stayed in touch and made sure I was aware of the progress of my loan. Can’t speak highly enough of their great work.

Frustratingly slow

Dan G

Dan Gsydney

Superior Service with a smile

Johanna Mendoza from Lend was fantastic! Johanna didnt give up on me and went that extra mile to find me a loan after turned down by at least 4 other lenders/brokers. Highly recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dan, thank you so much for leaving such a positive review for Johanna! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience, we will be sure to pass on your feedback. We very much look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sam

SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

willnash279

willnash279Sydney, NSW

ASK FOR MARK YEO 5 star service

Recently wanted to refinance my mortgage from cba to more competitive option.. Contacted LENDI and eventually was put in touch with Mark Yeo. This guy is your man if you want to refinance. I’m a shift worker and he’s always on the ball. Polite, gets it done in quick time. Mark yeo and LENDI, I can’t recommend highly enough.

Relationship manager -Lendi

A perfect finance company. A helping hand to sort financials.

We are extremely satisfied to have contacted this company. They took us out of big debt and sorted our financials. Down the track, they helped us get to best deal in home loan market. Throughout this, they offered so good professional service, always prompt to communicate. I think we will stick with them for all out future financial deals of the family.. Thanks to them..a lot..

Very simple and quick

Rachel was a great broker and made the whole process easy. Great online platform and was happy to take all our calls and any questions that we had. Would recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kieran, thank you for taking the time to leave Rachel a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Our Loan Specialist, Rishi Nanda provided an excellent level of service. Communication was timely and consistent and Rishi secured a really good interest rate for our loan. We would certainly recommend Lendi and will use them again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Louise, thank you for taking the time to leave Rishi Nanda and Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great Lendi Team

We would like to thank Shane and the Lendi team that got us through the process for our property. Very consistent as we had a few challenges to deal with ,however they were always in contact and very helpful when required. Their attitude was excellent , and it really makes you feel great with the personal touch they took throughout the whole process . From start to finish & following up which we thought was the most important factor, which gives you peace of mind at the end of the day . Cheers B&D

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to leave Shane a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Lendo made loan application super easy

My home loan specialist was Rishi Nanda, he made the entire process very easy and customer feedback during the process was excellent, always updating on status, I received no extra or unexpected issues, and was very satisfied with the rate and the entire process in dealing with lendi. Thank you so much for all your wonderful work.

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely 1st class customer service all the way!

Lendi was amazing from start to finish. Matilda Phan is the most professional and efficient staff member of the lendi's team I have ever met. She was caring, understanding and very patient with our home loan. She was very transparent and concise though out the whole process. She made our experience absolutely amazing and always found a solution. Her hard work and perseverance helped us tackle any obstacles we faced. Definitely worth having a great mortgage broker like her. Having her deal with 2 loans for us was smooth sailing. She made our process so easy to deal with. Definite 10 out 10 experience!
Do yourself a favour and ask for her, she is incredible! Thanks Matilda - Your a gem!

Brody M.

Brody M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Communication

Dealt with Rishi Nanda
Refinancing process, clear genuine communication no sales scripts, this made the experience easy. Expectations have been met, competitive rate secured, no hesitation recommending Rishi Nanda to friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Brody, thank you for taking the time to leave Rishi with a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!