Lendi (page 4 of 96)

Maria P.

Maria P.Unincorporated, VIC

Easy and efficient service!

I wanted a better rate on my hone loan, Lendi was about to negotiate a better rate, offer me a continuous feedback on the progress of my application. Thank you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Maria, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

We used Lendi to refinance some time ago and were delighted with the whole experience, especially the outcome. We have now referred our son and the process for him has been fantastic. 'Hats off' to Lendi - great job!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Annita

AnnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific support and prompt to answer questions

I had a positive experience with Lendi. Sherri Lawrence provided excellent service explaining everything so it was easy to understand, and made the process straight forward and easy. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Annita, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Steve

Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

On the way to a job well done

We are now at sign on the dotted line stage for refinancing our investment property. Service and speed of process is second to none - Thanks to Mark Z and his team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ben, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

What a gem! Excellent work!

Thank you to Mark Zigouris for excellent customer service and support during our first home loan application. Great communication throughout the process, made jargon easy to understand and ensuring all information is understood and clear before proceeding/signing.
Definitely recommend Mark for always going above and beyond the way expectations. His advice and help throughout the process has made the whole ordeal. He did an outstanding job for making it painless and easy!
Have already highly recommended to friends.
Once again thanks heaps and looking forward to work with you again in the future! Cheers Mark!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Olivia, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lachlan M

Lachlan MSydney, NSW

Happy Homeowner

We've used Lendi twice now, the first time as a new home buyer, and also to refinance. Mark Z was an absolute ace to deal with both times. Mark responded to all our questions in a timely manner, always had a great attitude, and we have always felt he has had our best interests at heart, and wasn't interested in just pushing a product on us. When we went to refinance Mark was able to swiftly get us to a product that really worked for us and saved us on interest rates as well. Highly recommend him.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Professionalism

It has been over 20 years since I last applied for a home loan. A lot has changed in the way loan applications are made. I wasn't sure of the documentation requirements and on top of that I am not IT savvy. Lendi made this process easy. BJ & Regina basically held my hand throughout the whole process, my calls were always returned promptly and concerns addressed. I could not recommend a more professional team. Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Got the job done quickly & efficiently

We’re very happy with the service we received from Lendi.
From the beginning, Lester was a great help. He made the whole application process very simple and submitted it within a few days.
Mathu took it from there and maintained the same level of efficient service seeing the refinance through to completion.
We were very impressed with both Lester & Mathu. They did a great job from start to finish and we would highly recommend Lendi for any refinancing requirements.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kat, thank you for taking the time to leave Lester, Mathu and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Paul S.

Paul S.Sydney, NSW

Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Lendi were very easy to use, they made the process simple. Karan and Natalie were both a great help! They both kept us well informed the whole time, and made it as stress free as possible. Thanks to the team, we got our dream first home!

Note: when Lendi do calculations for your loan, they will include stamp duty, solicitors fees etc in the amount that you need to borrow from the bank. If you already have money set aside for this, make it clear to them so that they do not include this in your loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

So much appreciation for their help

Alex went above and beyond and made sure he talked it all through with me and if I ever needed him he was fast to get back t9 me and rectify any issue I may have had

Kirsten C.

Kirsten C.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend Lendi

5 weeks in and we still don't know if a simple refinance will go ahead even after Lendi banker advises things to do, to have it approved, and we're still waiting for a response. It's been a pretty poor experience. My recommendation is see your existing bank and advise them your looking to refinance for $$$ etc amount and see if they can match it. Done in 5 minutes... Lendi.... 5 weeks and still can't advise on outcome but requests you to adjust other banking & still can't get it finalised... Unfortunately, and I really mean unfortunately (as I've used other brokers), I just can't recommend them.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Information provided was consistently incorrect and misleading causing us to almost lose the house we purchased.

Rebecca C.

Rebecca C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I couldn't be more thankful for the service.

My Broker Rachel, was quick to answer calls and emails, and when I wanted to make changes, she didn't hesitate. I definitely could not have done this on my own, and finding a broker can be difficult, so thank you !

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to leave Rachel and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Graham John

Graham JohnSouthwest, VIC

Always a pleasure.

I am beyond happy with the service provided from Lendi. I have dealt with Bj Rajbhandari on 2 occasions now and he has always gone above and beyond to make my refinance a smooth easy transition. Thanks guys.

vach

vachSydney, NSW

Not a pleasant experience

In the beginning process was fine but service got bad around the settlement time. Even after number of reminders and follow ups nothing got changed and the experience overall was unpleasant.

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Very poor

Spoke to a customer service representative for almost three hours on the phone. Scanned all my documents through and was rejected because I receive a TAC (transport accident commission) wage because of my husband recently passing away. This wage is consistent until my children at least finish Secondary School. At the moment my children are 1 and 3 years old. I owe very little on my mortgage and only wanted to get a better interest rate. The person I spoke to in the credit department was very rude.

Peter G.

Peter G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

persistence is the key

Matthew Wade was terrific supporting us through a complex application process. The first application was a nightmare through ANZ but we ended up with the outcome we wanted with another bank. Really professional and friendly and punctual which was great. recommend Matt and lendi highly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave a five-star review based on your experience with Matthew and Lendi. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Ren.C

Ren.CCentral West, NSW

Outstanding support and communication!

Lachlan Wraith was absolutely outstanding handling my complex situation. He took the time to explain things thoroughly and always replied promptly to all of my questions. I cannot thank Lachlan enough for going above and beyond to help me with my loan. Thank you!