Lendi (page 4 of 8)

4.9

John Cairney

John CairneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service from start to finish

Excellent. Dean Hulsman was amazing. So helpful. Very professional, always available. Our situation was complicated as new arrivals to Australia but Dean and Lendi got us a brand new home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Zac was great - ran me through the entire refinancing process, and found me an exceptional deal. Going in - I was confused about how to go about it, however Zac was extremely helpful and made everything very simple. Wouldn't go with anyone else.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave Zac a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Gideval

GidevalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and Riliable - Ratinf 10/10

Trough Lendi loan Platform, I Genuinely been impressed of the quality of the Service. - Raymond Su - has been accomplished all the duties with professionality and extreme patience: Qualities that helped me out with extreme accuracy to calculate my loan. Further no extra unexpected calculations have been issued. I'm completely satisfied with the rate that i received from this loan.

- Raymond Su - is a topnotch Broker - Rating 10/10

Outstanding Service!

Our first mortgage in Australia and Lendi helped us from start to finish! Dean Hulsman was amazing - professional and always available! Super helpful from start to finish. An amazing experience

Best Service

Alana, a home lending expert for Lendi based in Brisbane, was a breath of fresh air for my wife and me. She negotiated a refinancing deal for us to save ---loads. With all the process ( and us being a little older), she navigated everything so we could understand and hope for a positive outcome -- which happened yesterday. We are very happy! Her team were a good help as well. Thanks alot.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave Alana a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

The thought of changing my home loan to another lender was daunting but my experience with Lendi and Eric was excellent

The process was easy and I was very happy with the rate of the new bank. Eric was very helpful, he explained everything really well and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I would defiantly recommend Lendi to family and friends. The online tools were amazing.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Outstanding Service

MelCar

MelCarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful....through hard time and good times.

I have worked with Hasan Masur for quite some time now. Lendi and Hasan were able to assist me in obtaining a loan when I needed to refinance my property, due to a relationship breakdown. Due to some credit issues, I was only able to obtain a sub-prime mortgage at the time...but it saved me. Hasan and Lendi kept in touch and advised me when the 1 year anniversary of this loan was up and that they were available to assist me in refinancing to a more affordable product. Hasan has worked with me the whole way, keeping me well informed and updated. I am delighted to say that I am now a prime mortgage customer again - and will save so much more now as a result of his assistance.

S Silver

S SilverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service and regular updates

I recently contacted Lendi to review my mortgage and find me a better deal to take advantage of current low interest rates. Susan has been great to deal with; knowledgeable, thorough and professional and has kept me informed at all stages. The work he has done has saved me a huge amount of time and effort comparing rates and I'm looking forwsrd to working with Lendi again in the future.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

James Canberra ACT

James Canberra ACTDowner 2602, ACT

Lendi - you’re awesome - Roz reduced my repayments by $1400 per month (not a misprint)

Dominic H.

Dominic H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service

Lendi helped to refinance my mortgage to a more competitive interest rate. They made the process simple and smooth, and had it all sorted in a matter of days. Could not recommend them highly enough. Dom

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Wellson was so helpful and was with us every step of the way. We had no confidence going in but am so glad we went through with our application. Best decision ever. Be patient!
We didn’t experience any issues or unexpected costs. Wellson made sure to fill us in with every bit of detail so that we weren’t caught off guard.
Satisfied with our rate.
Thanks again Wellson & Mathu.

Robert eEbsworth

Robert eEbsworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Would like to thank Eric Wu

The customer service was excellent Eric Wu did a good job.He found me a good rate and terms he had he's job cut out for him but came through with the goods.
I didn't get any unexpected charges either and I'm happy with the rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK will do and I have recommended you to other people as well thanks for everything

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much Robert, we appreciate your business and initiative to refer to business! We look forward to assisting in the future!

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Simon B.

Simon B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

Roz has been very helpful from start to finish , have unsuccessfully tried getting loans elsewhere. Was not a problem with Roz from Lendi excellent experience and very helpful , would recommend to anyone thanks

Amazing support

Fantastic customer service.... no hidden details or dramas .
Clear communication and unwavering support with what is normally a stressful process.
Julio has been simply amazing. Highly recommended!! Definitely 5 stars

Paula

Paula

Highly recommend Raymond Su and Lendi!

Raymond was very communicative every step of the way.
When things were said to be done, they were done.
Thorough and helpful.
Information was clear, concise, and instructions easy to follow.
I would recommend Lendi to friends without hesitation.