Lendi (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Lendi

Personalexperience
PersonalexperienceSydney, NSW

Big hassle, terrible after sales services and they don't check on unauthorised deductions made

angelo t.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer experience!

Signed up with the company in 2019 - Jan called them multiple times and asked how my application was going. Was told some one will call me back. Finally received a call in August!
There was no communication on the settlement. I had requested for a specfic settlement date for my two properties and was assured that this was going to happen. Post settlement was not given those dates and was asked to deal with all the issues by myself.
One escalating the issue Manager calls to apologise but no further action is take!.

angelo t.

I have responded to her email. I get apologies for everything. One apologises only when they know they have done a mistake!!!!

Jan L
Jan L

Rude and pushy!

Very unhappy with the lack of professionalism I experienced. I started the online process during my lunch break at work but didn't finish. Within 10 minutes I had a very pushy consultant from Lendi on the phone. He was quite rude when I said I couldn't talk because I was at work and I had to eventually hang up on him so I could get to a meeting. He rang again several days later, quite early in the morning. Made a number of statements that were quite contradictory compared to statements he had made during the previous call and again was very pushy. When we are ready to refinance we won't go through Lendi to do so!!

Debbie
DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer Service experience

It took nearly 4 months for the refinance of my home loan to happen. I was most disappointed in the service I recieved. The consultant was asking for the same information time and time again. No one would get back to me, I was not able to get anyone on the phone. Even when we got to the settlement date, this was changed 3 times. I am extremely angry and disappointed in the service I received.

Very dissatisfied!!

Broker keeps coming back for bits of information. This was meant to be a simple exercise, however has blown out unnecessarily. Supplied the last of the request information over a week ago, and have had no acknowledgement and no further information of status of loan despite being previously advised "we were 95% there". Will be having to take my business elsewhere , as this appears to be in the dead stop lane.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I'm refinancing my current home loan and placed my application early July. Today is the 7th Aug 2019 and even though my application has been unconditionally approved, I still haven't received an official settlement date!!!! Stop asking me to providing more screenshots or documentation as it seems like a delay tactic. Seriously get your act together! If I knew it would take this long, I would of went directly to the bank!!
If you are reading this, don't be fooled by the ratings here. Yes the customer service is great but can they provide the service when it really matters? [Name Removed] has been terrible! No return call no email! Lift up your game else I will raise a formal complain with the appropriate body!

Donna Archer
Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.

Emma B.
Emma B.South East Queensland, QLD

I was not given correct advise and ended up being out of pocket.

My experience started off positive with [Name Removed]. He seemed knowledgeable and knew what he was talking about, He advised my out of pocket expenses eg; Loan fees, Solicitors fees and any other charges would all be covered by borrowing an additional $1500 on top of my loan. I agreed to this and after my settlement had finished I ended up owing an additional $843 because my so called experienced broker did not factor in $900 of govt charges. I have since had to pay my solicitor the additional $843 outstanding amount but would not recommend Lendi to my friends or family in case they are also given incorrect financial advise.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened.. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

John hynes
John hynesNew South Wales

Bad people to deal with

What a joke lendi is been waiting since 17th February, have done the paper work twice on line the brokers say they will call you back but don't have left email and msg but when they do contact you there full of crap would never recommend this company to anyone.

Nina K.
Nina K.

Worst experience

Sandi
SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

Was mucked around from the start - first contact fired, took me to find that out. Next agent apologetic and ‘all over it’ however despite more than one email I never received information about the apparent pre-approved loan. Phoned to complain, answering service at least did their job. Received callback from some random who passed my concerns on. Next time I heard from anyone was to ask me to complete review as that’s how Lendi gets paid. End story- all talk, no adequate action let alone noteworthy service.

Waste of time

Johnathon from Lendi started out great with our re finance, he explained everything well and gave us the time of day. Now it’s been dragging out for ages and he’s been ignoring all our calls and emails. So I’ve found another broker who can’t do enough for us , do yourself a favour and read all the bad reviews guys cos they all say the same thing. Glenn

Yobo
YoboSydney, NSW

What a horrible web experience!

All I wanted to get was a basic comparison. The website asks for a ridiculous amount of personal information as if it is signing you up for a full on mortgage broker experience before it gives you any information. Each time you log in, it then asks all of the same questions again and keeps increasing the total lending amount so the few options that the website does give you can't even be used for fair comparison because the monthly payments are ridiculously inflated.

The whole experience was infuriating. So much wasted time and nothing of value delivered! Use a different service if you just want a basic comparison.

Nolendi
NolendiPerth, WA

Wasted a month of our time for no outcome

Roisin B.
Roisin B.

WARNING DON’T USE LENDI

Surjeet singh
Surjeet singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New standard of unprofessional Behaviour

Highly disappointed with the way they deal customers. No communication and i have been just waiting for 3 months to know that they cant proceed. They are saying that banks have changed their policies which i understand but I was chasing them for weeks for outcome. Edward who was calling me everyday for details and documents, didnot answer a single call, no reply to emails nothing at all. Well, good luck with this company and now I know that i have to stay away form this name.

Sarah W
Sarah WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bitterly disappointed

I have been left bitterly disappointed with my lendi experience. We have been given the runaround by lendi-dealing wih multiple consultants, no continuity, delays, poor communication and lack of esclation and resolution. Now dealing with an unacceptable delay on a building project that we have been liaising with lendi on for 10 months.

J LeeSydney, NSW

Change of Mortgage Broker, No follow ups, No Emails, No phone calls after contract signed...

I would never recommend Lendi to anyone. They got me pre-approval but left me completely in the lurch after I signed my contract with the solicitor. I sent my contract to my new broker; a Mr A.L and then he went literally dead silent. No phone calls, no emails, I left him multiple messages, called up Lendi (Natasha?) Customer Success officers, etc. It got so bad and urgent (my cooling off period was ending), Hisham Rockley stepped in, but by then I've lost all faith. I hope the Royal Commission does shake up the industry. A really horrible experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We'd like to look further into what has happened here. Could you please respond to the private message we have sent you here on product review? Thank you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thanks for letting us know. We'd love to look into this further for you and we have responded to your private message here on Product Review. Please feel free to reply via private message at your earliest convenience!

shan
shan

Take commissions, forget everything

Process took more than 90days(3 months) blame to holiday season and wasted my time and money that cost me monthly $1100 . That process easily could have been done in 4 to 5 days. Empty words mean nothing. Now no answer of phone or email, but now I approach bank directly. So problem solved. Lendi is really doing hard work to lend problems to their customers who put the trust on them. I Believe time contact direct lender not lendi. Thank you whatever you have done to us but no more

Alex
AlexSydney

SHOCKING!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE

Save yourself the headache and keep away. I was given empty promises, had to chase them up often. They recommended AMP, it took approx 3 weeks to get a pre- approval despite expressing urgency. I had to go over 42 pages of documentation, paperwork after paperwork. They sat on the information provided for a while. They gave me empty promises. If you are not too concerned about time and whether you get an approval, then speak to Lendi. Thank you ANZ for approving my application with an unconditional approval within 4 days.

Sam Di Bartolo
Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Relationship manager -Lendi

My advice is to not use Lendi.

Worst communication throughout whole process of loan application to settlement of loan. Think again before using lendi. Longest most drawn out painfull process

Worst experience ever!!

Claire
ClaireSydney

Terrible

Unfortunately, I had a terrible experience with Lendi. They underquoted the fees and as such I am currently $2k+ out of pocket. When I asked questions about the fees they were condescending and told me I was ‘over thinking things’. They promised that the fees would be refunded within 10 days of settlement which was a month ago. I raised a complaint a month ago, still not resolved. I would highly recommend steering clear of this company.

So incredibly unprofessional

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS SHONKY COMPANY. [Name Removed] was very polite although had no idea what he was talking about. Second person I dealt with was [Name Removed] who was very rude and also seemed to have no idea what she was talking about. [Name Removed] was the third person I dealt with who promised the earth yet still didn't deliver (efficiently). It took a few days shy of 12 months for Lendi to get the details right, my loan was actually approved 3 times by the lender before Lendi even came close to getting the details right. I hate Lendi with a passion but was promised the earth and kept holding on. I would highly recommend finding another broker, these people have no idea what they're talking about.