Lendi (page 4 of 9)

esilio b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Into our 4th month and finally we might see light

Into our 4th month and finally we might see lighr...our manager got us good rates and then we never heard from him again apart from an email blaming the other bank. Their specialists then told me to contact Adelaide Bank as Lendi were only the middle men and not responsible for organising the discharge papers. Great, you contract a supposed mortgage broker and you have to do the work yourself. If I had my time again I would NEVER touch this sham of a company. [Name Removed] you should be ashamed of yourself for not keeping your promise in following through and assisting.

Unprofessional..

Firstly, I start receiveing calls from too many different person.Then, they booked me for appointment at 9 am (which wasn't my prefer time)to provide some documents etc. I took a day off for this appointment. But lester Buch (agent) starts calling me 7:30 for telling that he is not coming..send documents via email.
Bye bye lendi..

Highly unprofessional..

Anny

AnnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Privacy issues

I wanted to enquire for a loan, but got contacted by too many different staff members who are not informed about the already given details, so I went with a traditional bank.
I haven't submit the loan application, so I asked Lendi to delete all my collect datas. They only can do it AFTER 7 YEARS. Its the first time I hear about such a long time. Not happy about the whole experience at all. For me time waste.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouthwest, VIC

Nice people but terrible customer service

The online process was quick and easy, but when it came to having to actually speak and deal with their 'experts' it has been a very long drawn out process, and I have pulled plug after 2 weeks of them telling me we will call you tomorrow, and each day there is no phone call. I will get an email, sorry we will call tomorrow, and again no call. So I have had enough and going elsewhere.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

Michelle

MichelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - SLOW SLOW SLOW!

Slow very slow

Great initial contact and fact finding by team.

However after three weeks I am still awaiting their preferred bank mortgage approval.

Have chased a number of time, re-loaded information, and no delays from my end in terms of uploading documents etc.

Its sad that they cant back up an initial excellent service.

In future I will go elsewhere and indeed might seek alternative funder pre-settlement.

I would recommend that unless you have plenty of time (three month settlement in mind), you shop for a broker elsewhere

Tess S.

Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!

Jane. C

Jane. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save yourself some trouble and go straight to the bank!

Our initial meeting with the Sunshine Coast Lendi rep was good and the pre-approval process was straight forward (hence the 2 stars). However once the contract was signed we had nothing but delays, excuses and terrible customer service. Our rep [Name Removed] would not answer calls or respond to texts on the day finance was due and the whole situation was extremely stressful. I would now never recommend a mortgage broker to anyone and wish I'd known what a waste of time this would be. As our loan was with Nab anyway the whole process would have been 100 times easier if we had simply approached the bank ourselves. Lendi agents are just unnecessary middlemen profiting of your home purchase. Learn from our mistake and don't bother!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Personalexperience

PersonalexperienceSydney, NSW

Big hassle, terrible after sales services and they don't check on unauthorised deductions made

DaveSydney, NSW

Started well

I was hit with a extra charge of $600for a luxury house valuation. I did all of the work on line. I believe my 600 should be refunded out of the commission.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened.. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

angelo t.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer experience!

Signed up with the company in 2019 - Jan called them multiple times and asked how my application was going. Was told some one will call me back. Finally received a call in August!
There was no communication on the settlement. I had requested for a specfic settlement date for my two properties and was assured that this was going to happen. Post settlement was not given those dates and was asked to deal with all the issues by myself.
One escalating the issue Manager calls to apologise but no further action is take!.

angelo t.

I have responded to her email. I get apologies for everything. One apologises only when they know they have done a mistake!!!!

Slow to respond and get back to us

I spent a lot of time uploading documents to Lendi, we had the worst experience with one of the senior brokers. She made appointments with us 3 times, once she was late (benefit of the doubt), second appointment she forgot and then blamed traffic (ok sure), 3rd time she said she would call after 3pm no follow up (it's been a week). Each time it was me chasing here.

Jan L

Jan L

Rude and pushy!

Very unhappy with the lack of professionalism I experienced. I started the online process during my lunch break at work but didn't finish. Within 10 minutes I had a very pushy consultant from Lendi on the phone. He was quite rude when I said I couldn't talk because I was at work and I had to eventually hang up on him so I could get to a meeting. He rang again several days later, quite early in the morning. Made a number of statements that were quite contradictory compared to statements he had made during the previous call and again was very pushy. When we are ready to refinance we won't go through Lendi to do so!!

Debbie

DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer Service experience

It took nearly 4 months for the refinance of my home loan to happen. I was most disappointed in the service I recieved. The consultant was asking for the same information time and time again. No one would get back to me, I was not able to get anyone on the phone. Even when we got to the settlement date, this was changed 3 times. I am extremely angry and disappointed in the service I received.

Very dissatisfied!!

Broker keeps coming back for bits of information. This was meant to be a simple exercise, however has blown out unnecessarily. Supplied the last of the request information over a week ago, and have had no acknowledgement and no further information of status of loan despite being previously advised "we were 95% there". Will be having to take my business elsewhere , as this appears to be in the dead stop lane.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I'm refinancing my current home loan and placed my application early July. Today is the 7th Aug 2019 and even though my application has been unconditionally approved, I still haven't received an official settlement date!!!! Stop asking me to providing more screenshots or documentation as it seems like a delay tactic. Seriously get your act together! If I knew it would take this long, I would of went directly to the bank!!
If you are reading this, don't be fooled by the ratings here. Yes the customer service is great but can they provide the service when it really matters? [Name Removed] has been terrible! No return call no email! Lift up your game else I will raise a formal complain with the appropriate body!

Matthew

Matthew

Terrible experience so far

So far still no phone call!!! They ask to call my current bank for discharge and I have done this so far. jh gf fg f f g f f

Donna Archer

Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.