Lendi (page 4 of 10)

Sam CNSW, 2480

Expect to be receive unsolicited calls if you compare with Lendi

After comparing online, I've received several call attempts from Lendi. They utilise the required mobile number you provide to verify the comparison request without mentioning that they will then try to call you. While I'm sure it's burried in the copious terms and conditions somewhere, calls remains unsolicited and unwelcome.

Outback D.

Outback D.Sydney, NSW

Confusion at the last minute when one of the recommended lenders refused. Ended up paying a higher rate!

Over UI and response was good. Jack Chen was good and gave most answers. However I didnt get the best deal at end of the settlement which was disappointing overall.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Looking for alternative poor service

I have used Lendi previously and found them amazing. Using it to get an investment property found them horrible to deal with, documents requested repeatedly, documents not understood or read, had no idea of salary packaging. Told that I needed a quick settlement as there were specific conditions, did not understand contacts and commitments.
Told that it would take 4 days now on day 6 with still no results. Will be looking elsewhere in future.

Patient assistance

Fyzee called me very shortly after lodging my online enquiry. And from that phone call onwards he worked persistently and patiently to help with my very complicated refinancing. My only complaint is with the web site form lodgement. At times it was quite difficult to work out what document to upload to which category.

no1adamg

no1adamgGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lendi so so bad, 0 stars

So So bad" we thought we would contact Lendi Pty Ltd to give them a go as we were wanting to purchasing a second investment property we did all that was required, and yet they did nothing! weeks past and we heard nothing, after a few weeks maybe months Lendi contacted us to ask us about our experience then apologized, we told them they "did nothing" so they put us at the top of the list, great, But they still did nothing!! we've never heard back from them, So in the end we went to ANZ out self and had our loan in 5 minutes, How easy it was.
Lendi you better get your bleeep together. Lendi even said they were going to use ANZ,
Thank you ANZ.
"Lendi we've never had such poor customer service EVER

Sanjeev M.

Sanjeev M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor service

I don't remember the name of the guy who visited us a few days ago, he didn't give his business card either.

He took all mine and my wife's personal details and stated that he shall be sending details in the next day or two but it's been over a week now and there is no sign of any information from him. He didn't even leave his business card either to contact him. It feels like we wasted over an hour with someone and we didn't achieve anything.

darren

darrenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Same documents over over over over and over again.

Staff were very friendly, however it was a constant request for documents, the same documents over and over again. Request for payslips and bank statements was repeated so many times.

Relationship manager -Lendi

WORST experience EVER in our lifes with a broker from this company!

Experienced huge unexpected costs, almost completely ruinied us financially and I ended up in mental health sessions at hospital while heavily pregnant due to the stress and major depression caused.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst ever experience ! The most stressful process only because of a home loan specialist

Incorrect information

esilio b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Into our 4th month and finally we might see light

Into our 4th month and finally we might see lighr...our manager got us good rates and then we never heard from him again apart from an email blaming the other bank. Their specialists then told me to contact Adelaide Bank as Lendi were only the middle men and not responsible for organising the discharge papers. Great, you contract a supposed mortgage broker and you have to do the work yourself. If I had my time again I would NEVER touch this sham of a company. [Name Removed] you should be ashamed of yourself for not keeping your promise in following through and assisting.

Unprofessional..

Firstly, I start receiveing calls from too many different person.Then, they booked me for appointment at 9 am (which wasn't my prefer time)to provide some documents etc. I took a day off for this appointment. But lester Buch (agent) starts calling me 7:30 for telling that he is not coming..send documents via email.
Bye bye lendi..

Highly unprofessional..

Anny

AnnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Privacy issues

I wanted to enquire for a loan, but got contacted by too many different staff members who are not informed about the already given details, so I went with a traditional bank.
I haven't submit the loan application, so I asked Lendi to delete all my collect datas. They only can do it AFTER 7 YEARS. Its the first time I hear about such a long time. Not happy about the whole experience at all. For me time waste.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouthwest, VIC

Nice people but terrible customer service

The online process was quick and easy, but when it came to having to actually speak and deal with their 'experts' it has been a very long drawn out process, and I have pulled plug after 2 weeks of them telling me we will call you tomorrow, and each day there is no phone call. I will get an email, sorry we will call tomorrow, and again no call. So I have had enough and going elsewhere.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Some good more poor service

Initial contact good. Had to resubmit paperwork too many times. Too many calls from various staff about same thing. Lack of communication within Lendi staff. Upon settlement didnt even get the loan setup as requested. 1 month on and still not setup correctly. Lendi blames bank and vice versa. Me the customer stuck in limbo.

Michelle

MichelleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Customer Service - SLOW SLOW SLOW!

Slow very slow

Great initial contact and fact finding by team.

However after three weeks I am still awaiting their preferred bank mortgage approval.

Have chased a number of time, re-loaded information, and no delays from my end in terms of uploading documents etc.

Its sad that they cant back up an initial excellent service.

In future I will go elsewhere and indeed might seek alternative funder pre-settlement.

I would recommend that unless you have plenty of time (three month settlement in mind), you shop for a broker elsewhere

Tess S.

Tess S.Central West, NSW

Garbage and a complete waste of time!

Jane. C

Jane. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Save yourself some trouble and go straight to the bank!

Our initial meeting with the Sunshine Coast Lendi rep was good and the pre-approval process was straight forward (hence the 2 stars). However once the contract was signed we had nothing but delays, excuses and terrible customer service. Our rep [Name Removed] would not answer calls or respond to texts on the day finance was due and the whole situation was extremely stressful. I would now never recommend a mortgage broker to anyone and wish I'd known what a waste of time this would be. As our loan was with Nab anyway the whole process would have been 100 times easier if we had simply approached the bank ourselves. Lendi agents are just unnecessary middlemen profiting of your home purchase. Learn from our mistake and don't bother!

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER