Lendi (page 4 of 15)

On the right track

Mark SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Good Service from Lendi

Very good knowledgeable advice and assistance from Liam who was able to achieve a reduction in our home loan percentage with Westpac. Would recommend Lendi and Liam in this regard. Well Done. Mark and Maureen S. Melbourne. VIC

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great result. Lendi told me that they could save me money and they did.

I had attempted this saving myself and had no success.
The relationship that Lendi had with my bank got the deal over the line.
I am very happy with the outcome
Thanks Lendi

Elisha

Elisha

Terrible and painful experience that got us no where.

I first submitted documents to a Lendi broker on 29/01/2020. We were told things were looking good and we put a contract on a house. 3 extensions on the contract later AND 9.5 weeks of back and forth with the broker. Nothing! I became frustrated and could not get a clear answer on where things were at. I spoke to the supervisor (who didn’t even get back to me until late the next day) who then informed me that no applications had even been submitted to any banks. I ended the relationship with Lendi and started over with another broker. Less than 2 weeks we had our contract unconditional. My advice is to steer clear of Lendi. An awful, quite traumatic experience that nearly lost us the house. I would give 0 stars if this review let me.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great customer service & product knowledge

Matt from Lendi was so easy to talk to & contact; he was informative & always kept me up to date with where my application was at. It’s been a pleasure working with him on my home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude staff and no communication at all

This is a hard time for everyone. I was in the middle of applying to refinance my property when COVID-19 hit and my broker at Lendi went totally silent. I emailed 3 time and even tried to call and message through the site and was met with contempt for even trying to communicate with these offices during this time. I have no idea if my application was submitted or if I even have a chance to refinance at a time that I really need to. I could lose my house now because I was waiting on Lendi and they greatly just let me down. I wouldn't trust these people to even respond to an email let alone get you a good deal on refinancing your home. How hard is it to return communication with a client? RUDE.

SHELLEY BAILEY

SHELLEY BAILEYGippsland, VIC

Good service

Krishneel Kumar helped us get a good interest rate refinancing our house. Wasn’t a seem less procedure but we got there. More info on paper work required would have been helpful.

Damian

DamianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

My application process has been pretty hassle free. The customer service has been friendly and helpful. The fees discussion was a little vague as a few fees that I was unaware of were brought up later in the application. Overall though a good service.

Kushla G.

Kushla G.South East Queensland, QLD

Never got a phone call

It took me months to work up the courage to book an appointment to get some advice as I had only just commenced seriously considering purchase of a home. But I finally did it. I booked an appointment. 30 minutes after appointment time. No phone call. Contacted the 1300 number. They took my details. 45 minutes later. I finally get a phone call. The consultant sounded disinterested and tired and I was embarrassed to talk about my position. I really don’t know if I will deal with Lendi when the time comes to purchase a home.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

The process throughout has been "Can Do"

Right throughout the process Roz, has been insightful, communicative, empathetic and clear in not only her needs, but our objective also given the little support offered by our current lender. No incurred costs and the Interest rate being offered well exceeds our expectation. Thanks again Roz..

R.R

R.R

Bad Customer Service and Loan not processed for Over 4 weeks

Posted abad review on Facebook about the customer service received.lendi got back to me straight away after the post and then still hasn't done anything about it see screen shots

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Very good service

Despite the fact that in the end we didn't complete the loan transaction, the service we got from Lendi was very professional. they always kept us informed and reacted quickly to requests. When they set a date for a certain step to be completed, it was. Thank you Jack Chen for your support and communications in this process.

Amata

AmataRichmond-Tweed, NSW

They go the extra mile for the client!

Steve was excellent at followup to secure a small loan. Professional company and policy and procedures.
Make sure you read the whole 50 page loan document though or you might be in for some suprises!

Jane Waddell

Jane WaddellCentral West, NSW

It was efficient and really helpful- got a great outcome

Customer experience was professional and my questions and concert were answered to a satisfactory level. The loan rate was certainly worthwhile taking the time to listen and progress the change.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Avoid Lendi!

Not satisfied at all! The guy didn’t mention to me that they applied the loan to Bank of Melbourne (which is under StGeorge) rather they always gave me impression that it’s StGeorge! That’s pathetic! I received a call from StGeorge that loan has been approved, even after that for no reason Lendi were asking documents after documents which have been provided to them several times. Finally I understood that Lendi didn’t let me know that the loan was from Bank of Melbourne when Lendi asked me for ID verification from Bank Of Melbourne. I was extremely frustrated. At last after three months of wastage of time I advised Lendi to cancel my application.

urbandesigner

urbandesignerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painful harassing phone calls.

I contacted Lendi on a Saturday and my details were taken for someone to contact me re a possible investment home loan. I didn't realise when I contacted Lendi, that they also were also Domain Lending. When Lendi contacted me on the Monday, I advised the property had been sold and I no longer required a home loan. I thought that would be the end of it. In the next 18 hours, Lendi/Domain contacted me a total of four times. I ended up having to block the number on my phone. I finally had to contact them to plead with them to lose my number. If there's one way to lose my future business, it's to harass me. Good job!

Over 55, Don't bother

I needed a place to live in a hurry so started looking for one. I contacted Lendi to help arrange finance. The initial contact was very positive and indicated that I could get a loan. Then speaking with the expert broker was told I could not get a loan. I had done the sums myself and could easliy service the amount I needed but because I was over 55, did not have a huge deposit and the shorter loan term thay give to older people was refused service. I then went with a specialist broker who had a 30 year loan sorted in days. Guess Lendi only want business from people who are easy and not prepared to go the extra mile.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave Lendi a review. We apologize to hear of your disappointment. We would like to investigate your experience further and see how we can help. We will reach out via private message to explore further.

Never ending phone calls

These guys are relentless. I just wanted to have a quick look online to compare some home loan options, I specifically asked for no phone calls. I then got a phone call at least once a day for the next 3 weeks. I asked to please be taken off their call list and the guy on the phone would not listen. He continuously tried to keep me on the phone to the point that I had to hang up.

Tom

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome leg work

Kris was great for chasing up loose ends and making things straight forward and easy to understand. He kept up the dialog through email, phone calls and text message. Kris also was very patient and understanding when it took sometime for me to reply to his requests for required information.

Sam CNSW, 2480

Expect to be receive unsolicited calls if you compare with Lendi

After comparing online, I've received several call attempts from Lendi. They utilise the required mobile number you provide to verify the comparison request without mentioning that they will then try to call you. While I'm sure it's burried in the copious terms and conditions somewhere, calls remains unsolicited and unwelcome.