Lendi (page 4 of 4)

First Refinancing experience

Refinancing was very easy and Sherri kept us in the loop all the time even assisting us on a late Friday afternoon to get it all sorted. Everything was explained clearly and we did not occur any extra cost or unexpected delays. Thank you very much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Sherri and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Donna Archer

Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.

Marina

MarinaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service despite bureaucratic hiccups

Changing banks to ING was a prolonged and paper-heavy process with major holdups on the bank’s side. Thomas from Lendi was super helpful throughout, a genuine, down-to-earth broker who secured us a great rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marina, thank you for your feedback on your experience with Thomas and the Lendi team. Glad to hear we were able to find you a great rate in the end! Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if we can be of further assistance!

Home Loans

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Nina K.

Nina K.

Worst experience

Colin

ColinVictoria

Still waiting for p/work from the lender they Lendi had quoted 5-10 days we'll it's been 20 days plus.

Great at the start and the middle off the process but have sent an email to Lendi still waiting!!! Very disappointed in the no contact with Lendi thought they would've following through

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Moin

MoinSydney, NSW

Awesome work!

Ann Phang and her team did a very good job. I was in a stressful situation, but Ann and her team helped me out a lot, and didn't had to think about anything.

Very Satisfied.!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Moin, Thank you for the feedback based on your awesome experience with Ann and the Lendi team. We're pleased to hear that we were able to help make the experience as stress-free as possible for you. We wish you all the best!

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Doyley

Doyley

Great Company who help with achieving goals

Lendi broke us away from the big 4 banks and set us up with a lot better interest rate and simplified our banking. The process had a few hiccups along the way but the overall dealings were friendly and helpful. Would definitely deal with again.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Doyley, We appreciate the feedback on your great experience with us! It's fantastic to hear that we were able to reduce your interest rate and make things easier for you. We look forward to earning that fifth star next time!

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and professionalism.

[name removed] and the team at Lendi were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to anyone in the future. Thank you for your prompt and professional assistance.

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very excited.

The bank lifted the rate by 0.15% after I just signed the contract. To me for customer sake Lendi should negotiate to keep promised rate for a period of time.

Home Loans