Lendi (page 4 of 5)

Personalexperience
PersonalexperienceSydney, NSW

Big hassle, terrible after sales services and they don't check on unauthorised deductions made

angelo t.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer experience!

Signed up with the company in 2019 - Jan called them multiple times and asked how my application was going. Was told some one will call me back. Finally received a call in August!
There was no communication on the settlement. I had requested for a specfic settlement date for my two properties and was assured that this was going to happen. Post settlement was not given those dates and was asked to deal with all the issues by myself.
One escalating the issue Manager calls to apologise but no further action is take!.

angelo t.

I have responded to her email. I get apologies for everything. One apologises only when they know they have done a mistake!!!!

Rae M.
Rae M.Great Southern, WA

A good, easy service

Changing home loans was easy and fast with Lendi. Got a better interest rate and found a package to suit all our needs. I will use Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rae, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with the Lendi Team. We are really pleased to hear that your refinance was so quick and easy and we would love to be able to assist you again in future!

Debbie
DebbieNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer Service experience

It took nearly 4 months for the refinance of my home loan to happen. I was most disappointed in the service I recieved. The consultant was asking for the same information time and time again. No one would get back to me, I was not able to get anyone on the phone. Even when we got to the settlement date, this was changed 3 times. I am extremely angry and disappointed in the service I received.

Donna Archer
Donna ArcherHunter Region, NSW

Never again

My loan took five months to settle. The communication between the Lendi staff was appalling. I was sent the wrong documents. Asked to send the same documents to different staff members who were disorganised and didn’t seem to know who was doing what. Your staff need some serious retraining. No recommendations from me...never again. Please review my phone calls which were “recorded for quality assurance purposes” and emails.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Emma B.
Emma B.South East Queensland, QLD

I was not given correct advise and ended up being out of pocket.

My experience started off positive with [Name Removed]. He seemed knowledgeable and knew what he was talking about, He advised my out of pocket expenses eg; Loan fees, Solicitors fees and any other charges would all be covered by borrowing an additional $1500 on top of my loan. I agreed to this and after my settlement had finished I ended up owing an additional $843 because my so called experienced broker did not factor in $900 of govt charges. I have since had to pay my solicitor the additional $843 outstanding amount but would not recommend Lendi to my friends or family in case they are also given incorrect financial advise.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Emma, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lendi. We take customer experience seriously and will be looking into what has happened.. We will send you a private message to discuss this further.

Ingrid
IngridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my broker, Ann, she communicated very well and helped me through the process.

My broker Ann was always available to answer questions. She assisted in getting my land loan quickly.
There was some miscommunication when Ann no longer was involved and other people within Lendi took over. I didn't expect that.
Other than that, it was relatively easy to forward important information via Lendi's dashboard.
Thank you Ann for everything, I appreciate you being always available to ask questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ingrid, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with Ann and the team at Lendi. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Marina
MarinaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service despite bureaucratic hiccups

Changing banks to ING was a prolonged and paper-heavy process with major holdups on the bank’s side. Thomas from Lendi was super helpful throughout, a genuine, down-to-earth broker who secured us a great rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marina, thank you for your feedback on your experience with Thomas and the Lendi team. Glad to hear we were able to find you a great rate in the end! Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if we can be of further assistance!

Emma
EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you!

Thank you to Cara at Lendi for making the home loan process so seamless for us when switching lenders. Lendi provided great service and were very attentive. Would happily recommend them to others.

Sandi
SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

Was mucked around from the start - first contact fired, took me to find that out. Next agent apologetic and ‘all over it’ however despite more than one email I never received information about the apparent pre-approved loan. Phoned to complain, answering service at least did their job. Received callback from some random who passed my concerns on. Next time I heard from anyone was to ask me to complete review as that’s how Lendi gets paid. End story- all talk, no adequate action let alone noteworthy service.

Colin
ColinVictoria

Still waiting for p/work from the lender they Lendi had quoted 5-10 days we'll it's been 20 days plus.

Great at the start and the middle off the process but have sent an email to Lendi still waiting!!! Very disappointed in the no contact with Lendi thought they would've following through

Nolendi
NolendiPerth, WA

Wasted a month of our time for no outcome

Roisin B.
Roisin B.

WARNING DON’T USE LENDI

Krishna K.
Krishna K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average customer service from broker, lender suggestions was disaster.

Moin
MoinSydney, NSW

Awesome work!

Ann Phang and her team did a very good job. I was in a stressful situation, but Ann and her team helped me out a lot, and didn't had to think about anything.

Very Satisfied.!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Moin, Thank you for the feedback based on your awesome experience with Ann and the Lendi team. We're pleased to hear that we were able to help make the experience as stress-free as possible for you. We wish you all the best!