Lendi (page 4 of 91)

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.

Wins N.

Wins N.Sydney, NSW

Refinancing at it's Best

We were looked after by Shane. Shane was very patient and understanding. Helped us throughout the process even gave us a few options and scenario's that was best suitable for us, Even when we changed our mind on the first option.
Shane called when he said he would, always replied on time. Transparent.
Compared to our last experience with a different broker, the whole process with Lendi was a breeze.
Also want to thank Jocy and Tammy who helped during the process.
We were happy with what Lendi provided, ended up going with Bankwest.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.

TAT

TATSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lower rate and the loan I wanted

The whole process was very easy. My personal loan specialist (Rhishi) was great. He saved me a bunch of money by getting me the loan I wanted with a much lower interest rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi and Rishi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Julio is for sure the Michael Jordan of the lending world!

We're really grateful to Julio for his professionalism, responsiveness, generosity and guidance in helping us to secure a much better mortgage than our existing one. Thanks Julio very much for all your help!

Ash

Ash Sydney, NSW

So professional experience

The relationship with lendy went very professional and smooth from day one to the settlement day Mike was so friendly Nd spend a lot of time and effort to find the best loan that suits my criteria I definitely recommend Lendi for any of my friends and family

Kerrie and Tony

Kerrie and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Noone looked after our application when our representative was on holidays for a week and when she was sick for a week. The timeline of 2 to 3 days has ended up being 6 weeks. When I tried to explain this I was told " You need to listen ". This was as another rep was giving a list of excuses. Di not give these timeliness if they are unachievable. Emailed questions went unanswered, and incorrect advice given.

Excellent service

I’d recommend Lendi to everyone I know of my family and friends, they were helpful, truthful and kind, the communication is excellent.
They were always on time and approachable.
Really appreciate their help.

AdelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ted Vo is fantastic

Ted Vo is outstanding and very thorough. He organised my loans a few years ago with Macquarie bank. I am a repeat customer with him. There are very few people who are so knowledgeable about the finance sector and also candid about the entire process. He is totally trustworthy and deserves recognition for his outstanding service.

Ted is a legend!

Paul

PaulLitchfield, NT

Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful

Caleb and the team were helpful every step of the way.
Even though there were some complexities to my loan it was never an issue and they made the process easy and stress-free.

Professional, Prompt and Friendly

Great communication and very easy to deal with. Our Broker was always there for us taking us through the step by strep process of refinancing our home loan as well as making the process of buying our first investment property very easy

Eoin

EoinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great communication making the whole process stress-free

Buying our first home we were unsure of what to expect with the home loans process. Our loan specialist, Matt, helped us through the process explaining everything clearly. We received regular updates on our progress and had prompt communication if any further info was required by the lender. I would highly recommend Lendi, especially if you are a first home buyer.

Liam B.

Liam B.Central West, NSW

Thomas and Ron, what a dream team

Quick, easy good communication. Hopefully deal with you guys in the future. Again, thanks for the easy transition into a lower interest rate you guys are absolute legends. Much appreciated

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Liam, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi Team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

M Taka

M TakaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Rishi Nanda was very helpful from the beginning. He recommended me perfect lender and always gave me proper advice during the home loan approval process. Without his help, my loan would not be unconditionally approved. I definitely recommend Lendi and Rishi if you are looking for home loan that will suit you best.

Superior service

Joshua Ruthnaswamy was our lending agent, and he provided an exceptional service by keeping us updated in a timely manner throughout the process, making the process simple, and ensuring that we were offered the most competitive rates and product that suited our needs. I would highly recommend Josh and Lendi if you're after exceptional service and peace of mind.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tina, thank you for taking the time to leave Joshua and the Lendi Team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Exceptional after sales service

Ron has stayed in touch constantly walking me through the process from the time my loan was handed over to him till settlement, no surprises transition from one lender was smooth and I now have a much more competitive rate, well done Ron and team,

Superior customer service

Thomas Mudge of Lendi provided an excellent level of detail and customer service. He went above and beyond, was always contactable and was very knowledgeable of relevant information. I would recommend Lendi (and in particular Thomas) to anybody.

Benny P

Benny PNortheast, VIC

Julio Sanchez is a legend.

I usually dont do reviews, but Julio was spot on and i got recommended to him by a work mate and she stated how happy she was with him as well. He got our family over the line with the best home deal.

In the process of trying to get a fixed rate with lendi at the minute, so you could say i am a repeat customer.

Dips

DipsSydney, NSW

An incredibly slow process with no result.

Amelia W.

Amelia W.

Scam Calls!

I put my details into the lendi website to get a quote. Ever since then I have been receiving multiple scam calls and text messages daily. I block every number but still more keep coming! Lendi obviously sells your information to bitcoin scammers. Do not give them any personal information!