Lendi (page 4 of 5)

Very professional, friendly and responsive service

- Very professional - Lendi was able to quickly meet our needs and wants and found the loan that suited us
- Very friendly - every interaction has been positive and friendly, like they want to help
- Very responsive - always answers calls politely, replies to messages quickly, feel like I’m the only customer

AMA

AMAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Lendi worked really hard to get the formal approvals over the line. They were very responsive to every query I had, often responses were within a few minutes of an Email or a phone call. Very happy with the final result.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ama, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Awesome customer service great company!

Excellent customer service from start to end! Really recommend lendi to anyone! No hidden surprises or fees. Very friendly staff. I am extremely satisfied with my experience. Thanks to all!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great service. Bj and Nicole made it really simple to refinance

BJ and Nicole were great. They did all the hard work in helping me refinance. They gave me lots of options. Communication was great as they get back to you quickly. Made it really easy and hassle free. Great customer service

Susan Challita was AMAZING

During the experience of finding a great home loan Susan and the team of lendi went out of their way morning, noon and night. I can’t thank Susan enough for all her hard work and effort she has done for me. I couldn’t have done this with out her. Thank you so much for your effort and putting up with my thousand phone calls and questions.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nick Spyropoulos

Nick SpyropoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Professional and Knowledgeable!

Lucas Mannix at Lendi was fantastic from initial contact up to the day we settled on our new home. You don't buy a new home every day, so we felt really comfortable with the process as Lucas explained everything we needed to know clearly from the beginning and kept us updated up to the day we settled. This is our third mortgage and this time around it is without a doubt the best experience we have had. I am already recommending Lendi to friends and work colleagues- we received a competitive interest rate and all financials came in as Lucas had explained on day one. Outstanding service and extremely professional communication. 5 stars!

Professional and polite

Lendi was recommended to us by a friend. After enquiring, we were introduced to Will Barber who was fantastic from first contact to settlement. He was extremely helpful, professional and prompt. The loan he secured for us was best for us and his advice on all matters related to the loan always clear. We have no hesitation in recommending Will and Lendi to anyone requiring a loan.

jesss999

jesss999South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer's

Tahlia was amazing always answered questions and followed everything up.. Very processional. Will definitely recommend Tahlia to anyone looking for a homeloan. Had a great outcome very thorough and lovely to deal with.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jess, thank you for your five-star review and wonderful recommend of Tahlia and the Lendi team. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Simon

SimonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lendi succeeds where others failed

We had almost given up finding a loan and broker who could help us. Then by chance we found Luke Pontarolo from Lendi. Luke was excellent. He worked extremely hard for us and not only managed to secure a loan for us that enabled us to purchase our dream home but did it in record time. I couldn't recommend Luke Pontarolo and Lendi highly enough.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Simon, we are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with Luke and the Lendi team! Thank you for the recommendation we know Luke will be very pleased to receive your feedback. Congratulations on purchasing your dream home!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Fantastic support from start to finish.

From the very first contact with Annalita at Lendi all the way through to final settlement and subsequent move in, our experience was smooth, helpful and understanding at all times. Im sure most other cases that Lendi deal with are much smoother and simpler, however with Annalita's support we managed to secure our dream home in a very competitive Melbourne market. I would have no hesitation in using or recommending Lendi and in particular Annalita again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Really great experience, thanks Ross!

We have been working with Ross Hardingham on finance for a new purchase. He has been so helpful, really going out of his way to provide useful information and keep us up to date all throughout. We'd used a broker once before and had a bad experience (bad vague advice and everything in the end more stressful than it needed to be) so I was hesitant going in. Couldn't be happier with how everything has gone so far. Very fast, responsive and has taken the extra time to go through things in detail with us.

Thanks for everything #happycustomer

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Bank too busy to talk to me

James Gordon helped me secure a super low rate in a very short timeframe when my bank had a five day call back to even speak to someone to review. Cannot recommend enough.

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again

Was mucked around from the start - first contact fired, took me to find that out. Next agent apologetic and ‘all over it’ however despite more than one email I never received information about the apparent pre-approved loan. Phoned to complain, answering service at least did their job. Received callback from some random who passed my concerns on. Next time I heard from anyone was to ask me to complete review as that’s how Lendi gets paid. End story- all talk, no adequate action let alone noteworthy service.

Laura is the best!

We had Laura Gibbs manage 2 of our purchases simultaneously, she went over and above our expectations and delivered on both of our loans, I would highly recommend Lendi and their services, we could not have achieved what we wanted to without them. The follow up and attention to detail was impeccable!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Daryle, Thank you for your review and recommendation of Laura and the Lendi team. We're pleased to see that you had such a great experience from the beginning of your application right through to settlement. We wish you all the best!

Kiri

KiriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, Efficient & Easy Home Loan

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Achieved what felt like the impossible

Brian was amazing at finding the loan to fit me.
One bank pulled out but Brian had another approval within 3 days.
Got a very competitive rate. It also has all of the requirements that I needed.

Rebecca

Rebecca

Very impressed!

Great help throughout the whole process! Can't recommend enough! Jason T was great to deal with, super helpful and prompt in replying. Got me a great loan couldn't be happier with the service from Lendi

Great Service

Karina

KarinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff who go above and beyond

fantastic

The specialist, Stephanie, assigned to me was extremely professional and helpful. She answered any question I had with patience, no matter how silly it seemed to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for help in this industry.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Richard, Thanks for the five star review and recommendation of Stephanie and the Lendi team. We're always here to answer any questions that you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!