Lendi (page 4 of 6)

Patrick

PatrickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Lendi, whan can I say about them. They were so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable right throughout the process. I was extremely grateful for the time and effort that they put into completing the task. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is search for a better deal. My thanks goes out especially to Liam for his advise and rapid response to my situation

Susan Ducat

Susan DucatMid North Coast, NSW

Simply amazing

Alex was professional and communicated really well and kept me updated at all time. I would recommend Lendi to anyone wanting a home loan. Thanks Alex and Natalie for your help.

Ash P.

Ash P.Victoria

An incredible team with equally incredible customer service

Pay less!!

Jeremy provided an excellent service. Reassessed my application for switching into another financial organization and provided me advice with the profit/ loss. Got me a good deal. Will Highly recommended..

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Alicia

AliciaSydney, NSW

Great Service

Lendi was awesome in the whole process especially Ann Phang, She went above and beyond to help my partner and i be able to get our investment loan sorted. It was such an easy process with submitting all our documents and communicating with the team. Ann is very persistent and will help you get the best loan suited for you, there was a lot of information i didn't know about getting a mortgage and Ann made it so easy to understand and helped me in anyway she could.
I highly recommend Lendi!
Thank you!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Alicia, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Uma

UmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect loan option for investment property.

I had loan offered by Comm bank but Krishneel Kumar from Lendi showed me options and gave me better deal. Loan application to settlement journey was without any hustle. krish is very knowledgible.

C S.

C S.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

Ben and Ron who looked after our refinance and new purchase were excellent. Having dedicated brokers made the process easier as they knew our situation and were able to tailor the products to us directly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Ben, Ron & the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with all of your home loan needs and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jeoff

JeoffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy couple

Amazing service!!!!!

Our home loan consultant Mike Lam assisted with finance to purchase our new house, the process was smooth fast and simple the whole way through and the level of communication by Mike through the entire process was second to none. 5 out of 5 stars very happy customers!!

behnam b.

behnam b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy as pie!

You'll be assigned a professional consultant/broker immediately. My consultant was Tony Yammine which is so knowledgable and friendly and has helped me decide what is best for me and my situation.

Strongly recommend Lendi to anyone who wants to save some serious money but at the same time, don't have time to deal with multiple layers of banking and refinancing complexitities.

Berber

BerberSydney

All went well

Jeremy from Lendi negotiated the current rates from the bank for my investment property and I am now saving a trip to Europe per year. Great and thanks for the savvy brokers are Lendi!

Glammi White

Glammi WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy, richer customer

Jack White at Lendi was absolutely professional and friendly along the complicated process of wading through our paperwork when we wanted to refinance an investment loan.
Jack explained the process at every level and has been excellent
He also saved us a substantial monthly amount.

Steve

Steve

Wonderful experience all round...

Hi, my name is Steve & I am more than satisfied with the professionalism of Lendi & their representative Liam who ran me through the process from start to finish, explaining everything that was happening as we went, the journey & the outcome was better than I had expected it would be & I thank Liam & Lendi so much for their kind efforts, I highly recommend them to anyone...

April

AprilNew South Wales

Great Service.

Liam Jordan was great. Got me a lower rate with my same bank even after I had contacted my bank for a lower rate! The process was fairly quick and very easy. Liam explained everything to me and got the answers to my questions if he didn’t know them. Phone calls and emails were quick and easy. Thanks.

Dan

DanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Can not reccomend Lendi enough.

Sherri Lawrance is great to deal with, very helpful and easy to understand. She has saved me 1000s of dollars on my home loan with the extremely low rate. 5 stars.

terry

terryGippsland, VIC

great service, terrific and easy to deal with just a walk through the park using alexander boremans legs

service was great ,came acrossa few unexpected issues but alex boreman was quickly on top of them with absolute minimum hastle to me, alex got me an very competitive rate where some banks didn't want to know me

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Best Experience Ever

I cannot thank enough of Simon and his team from Lendi to handle the complex loan process and getting it done. They are very professional & friendly and helped me at each step. Simon & his team very relentless in getting the loan approved for me. I will definitely recommend Lendi to my friends and family.

Brett S

Brett SNorth-West & West coast, TAS

A seamless process

Cannot fault Lendi. We dealt with Hisham to get this all up and going and his commitment to the provision of excellent customer service is starkly evident. Would not hesitate to recommend Lendi to anyone seeking a loan.

Smooth and timely service

Got a very good deal and helped us get our loans refinanced with Marquire. She was so easy to talk to and was very informative. Didn’t mind answering questions and was very knowledgeable.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Darlene, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.