Lendi (page 4 of 29)

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

I am very happy with the service Lendi provided . My home loan app was very smooth and I was kept informed through ever step of the process and when ever we had a question Our broker was onlt too happy to help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

blake l.

blake l.Hobart, TAS

To the Victor, comes the spoils

This was the third time I have gone through the process of getting approval for a home loan (having sold the last two) This was BY FAR the smoothest, most efficient, least time consuming and overall painless experience I have had to date. Victor is professional to a level I have rarely seen and was a total pleasure to deal with at every step! I will be personally asking to use him with all my dealings with Lendi,
Almost entirely due to Victors performance I will be highly recommending Lendi to anyone who will listen.
if it were possible I would give 6 stars.

Laura F.

Laura F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient. Informative & great customer service

Eric was wonderfully prompt in his responses and informative at every step of the way.Eric made the whole loan process so smooth, we felt confident and in very good hands.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Experience

Great help and support from Liam he was prompt and followed up as discussed more than happy
The whole exercise took about a week and was a very good user experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mick, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shoshanah

ShoshanahSydney, NSW

Such a helpful and important service!

I had an excellent experience working with lendi. After submitting a form on their website, I was contacted the next day and spoke to a great representative who worked quickly to get my loan taken care of. I was extremely satisfied with the results, customer service, and quick turn around time! Thank you:)

Rhonda

RhondaPerth, WA

Excellent service

We had no problems with our request to secure a better interest rate with our current bank via Lendi. very professional and quick. 3 business days and new rate secured. Thank you so much Alex from Lendi. really appreciate your assistance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Leigh R.

Leigh R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic help

Alexander looked after my loan refinance . Did a great job and would recommend lendi's service to anyone interested . Very satisfied with the rate and service all round .

You thank

Leigh

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Leigh, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lendi negotiating home loans

Lendi were great from the start to finish. Luis negotiated my home loan on my behalf we went from 3.3 to 2.8. He keep me informed throughout the process I couldn’t be happy with Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Smooth and Easy

A big thank you to Toby from Lendi who made this transition easy , quick and pain-free! He was always available and happily answered all of my tedious questions when making such a big decision. Have confidence we used the right team here and Lendi make it all very smooth. Thanks very much. Highy recommend!

Simon P

Simon PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Takes all the hassle out of a home loan application

Lendi, and specifically George El-Khoury, have been a pleasure to deal with. There is so much paperwork with home loans, and with the Lendi portal it is all done for you. I am a highly stressed customer, and George looked after my worries with care and skill. Would highly recommend George to help with your home loan.

Jimbo

JimboCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent communication and service

I had an amazing experience with Lendi for the purchase of my first home. My loan specialist, Matthew Wade, did an exceptional job at organising my loan to cater my situation, whilst keeping up with constant updates and providing expert advice for each step of the way. I highly recommend using Lendi, and highly recommend Matthew's services. He kept my loan in the safest of hands; he can be trusted with a loan as much as the Australian cricket team trusts a Matthew Wade as a wicket keeper!

Ravi

Ravi

Home loan review with no fuss

Normally approach banks directly for home loan review & refinancing. Tried Lendi this time for refinancing & used same lender home loan review & obtained better rates with minimal paper work . It was a breeze . Harley from Lendi was prompt ,punctual & easy to talk & do business with him. Based on my personal experience , will recommend Lendi highly for an honest home loan reviews .

Don´t waste your time.

They keep delaying and dragging with useless emails. They don´t get back to you promptly . Always aim for big respectable companies. They never get back to you and never answer to your call. Horrible experience . Zero out of 10

Ann

AnnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I found the process quick and easy and I didn’t feel stressed out at all. Most of all my home loan specialist Mary-Anne was very helpful and guided me through all the online process. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave Mary-Anne a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

mibrag

mibragGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic outcome - Home loan top up.

As with earlier experiences, this was another fantastic and successful experience led by Hari, Vivien and the Lendi team. They were supportive all the way and help me achieve the desired outcome. Thanks

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mibrag, thank you for taking the time to leave Hari, Vivien, and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

star

star

Thomas Mudge & Natalie Bissett has been very helpful in the whole loan process, adjust to my request and helped me to overcome obstacles along the way as well, very satisfied with their services and would approach them again when needed.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Star, thank you for taking the time to leave Thomas Mudge & Natalie Bissett, a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future!

Shane Winter

Shane WinterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly recommended very helpful

Customer service was excellent Dan contact me was very helpful and honest and Alex the home specialist was very helpful very honest got a lower interest rate with my current lender high recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shane, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Surprisingly easy and efficient

Great communication and customer service. I was really surprised at how quick and easy the process was to get a lower interest rate with my existing bank using Lendi's new partnership with them. Lendi's online platform is also really simple to use. I am very satisfied with the outcome from start to finish.

Excellent Customer Service

We used Lendi to refinance some time ago and were delighted with the whole experience, especially the outcome. We have now referred our son and the process for him has been fantastic. 'Hats off' to Lendi - great job!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi There, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lachlan M

Lachlan MSydney, NSW

Happy Homeowner

We've used Lendi twice now, the first time as a new home buyer, and also to refinance. Mark Z was an absolute ace to deal with both times. Mark responded to all our questions in a timely manner, always had a great attitude, and we have always felt he has had our best interests at heart, and wasn't interested in just pushing a product on us. When we went to refinance Mark was able to swiftly get us to a product that really worked for us and saved us on interest rates as well. Highly recommend him.