Lendi (page 4 of 7)

Mark has been great - efficient, proactive and provided regular communication

Mark was consistently reliable from the first call right through to the loan approval stage. He communicated clearly about the next steps, and kept us regularly updated with progress. Mark's customer service skills are exemplary; professional, friendly, transparent and clear. We felt supported and informed throughout the application process.

Easy and streets free

They were extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to, they were organised and made the process so easy. The team were fantastic and Anne was amazing, thank you so much

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jaye, thank you for taking the time to leave Ann and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lee

LeeMid North Coast, NSW

Best Way to get a Home Loan

When we purchased our home with our bank, it was the most stressful time. Buying our investment property via Lendi has been a far better experience. Our consultant was very informative, kept us updated every step of the way, was always able to address our concerns and answer our questions. We have just settled on our new property with a loan set up perfectly for our needs, great interest rates, and with so much less stress.

We will use Lendi to refinance our existing home loan and for any future investment loans.

Angelo

AngeloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The way it should be......

Luis B Z was a delight to work with, attentive, responsive and knowledgeable when asked questions about the product. Hes responses where clear and made me understand with explanations in terms to which I felt comfortable.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Angelo, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service with a great outcome

Our Lendi representative was polite, efficient and fast. We were super busy at the time and he was great at chasing us up “gently” for all the documentation. Ours was a refinance with our existing lender so probably a bit easier than a shift, however the outcome was amazing with big interest savings just in the middle of the pandemic, so very helpful in doubtful times. I’d recommend give Lendi a try.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I found my experience with using Lendi very efficient and Luis was great to deal with and friendly. The loan went through very quickly, and looking forward to dealing with Lendi for any future loans

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rachel, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

JasonG

JasonGSydney, NSW

Great Refinancing Experience

Decided it was a good time to review my mortgage & perhaps make some funds available for some renovation works. Basically came across Lendi by googling interest rates & within a short time I was down the road to a better , more affordable lender.
Lendi's support officers were always available to answer questions & their dashboard made the process of providing documents easy & contact free.

Quality Service by the Whole Team

Mark F.

Mark F.Perth, WA

A great competitive loan from my desk. No real effort at all.

Lendi rep Karan made the application process so easy. He did all the work. My situation was not straightforward due to a deceased estate but Karan found the best product that suited my needs 100%. Everything was done from my computer, no travel or meetings at banks. Fully recommend Lendi to anyone.

Fantastic customer service

Lendi made what I originally thought quite very daunting on securing my first home loan very easy going, George was absolutely fantastic in handling my application and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend lendi to anyone who is looking to own their first home

Jai Grewal

Jai GrewalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service from Matthew Wade

For a first time home buyer, who bid on a place prior to having finance sorted, all I can say is Matthew Wade did a glorious job of making everything work out in a short time. Based on an initial conversation with Matt, I decided to go with him rather than my long time Big 4 bank. Proved to be the right decision. Matt worked through his personal time and kept me updated every step of the way, maintained realistic numbers and timelines and delivered as promised! I'm definitely looking him up for my next loan :)

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

5 stars no hesitation

Quick and simple process made it stress free start to finish.
Krishneel Kumar was exceptional at keeping me updated and his professionalism was unreal. He is also very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service and refinancing experience

First time user with Lendi and was extremelly impressed on the way I was treated as a customer. Lending broker Eric Wu was thorough and patient. He was very informative and guided me through each step of the way making the process easy and stress free. Easy to deal with and went over and beyond my expectations to help me customise the loan that I needed. The communication and customer service was excellent and I ended up refinanacing all my loans. I will go to Eric for future loans and strongly recommended him to anyone that requires a lending specialist/broker. Excellent service and experience. Good work!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Karin

KarinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and communication

From our first contact with Lendi to refinance all our home loans the process has been so easy and stress free. We had the absolute pleasure of having Roz Al-Mandawy as our lending specialist, who kept us informed of every step. She found us a great refinancing option that has made us a massive saving of nearly $1,000 per month in repayments. These savings is life changing for us as a family. She took all the hard work away from us. What we thought may be a daunting task, has been turned into a fabulous experience with no stress involved. Excellent experience.

Siobhan

SiobhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and friendly service

Gill has been fantastic to deal with and knew what I was after straight away. She's kept in contact with me every step of the way and has always been available for me to contact. I have now refinanced and couldn't be happier. I will highly recommend Lendi to anyone - thank you so very much Gill, and the Lendi Team!

Manoj

ManojGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect experience! Great Lending Specialist

Better than expected. Great service from Raymond, our lending specialist, in terms of advising the best refinancing options and regular follow-ups. Also they have a nice web portal for managing applications and providing supporting documents. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Ray and Team Lendi

Lisa

Lisa

Professional and Proactive

I was looking to refinance from a major bank. I started the process online which I found very easy and informative. I then started talking to a HL specialist who assisted with more detail and insight and helped my find the right loan for me. Thomas then worked well with his implementation team, Mathu and Vivien, who then steered me through the paperwork and ultimately settlement. There was an issue with settlement at the originating bank end and the Lendi team did everything they could to get it through and keep me informed. Great experience. Would use Lendi again.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave The lendi Team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mel H

Mel HVictoria

Great communication and customer service

Alex Boreham was fantastic in helping me restructure my loan. Gave sound advice, good communication the whole way through and overall made this a very easy and pleasant experience. Would recommend. Many thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mel, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Customer

CustomerNew South Wales

Thanks guys...

If you are lucky enough to get Stephen Sheard, it's too easy. Thanks Stephen, 5 stars mate... The whole transaction was made very easy, from loading the documents to final settlement, pleasure having professionals looking after you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vince

VinceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service. Shane Finney

Shane Finney is my broker and he has been a pleasure to deal with, very helpful and informative from start to finish. Shane has gone above and beyond to help me refinance my home loan. Highly recommend Shane Finney and Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vince! Thank you for taking the time to leave your Home loan Specialist a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.