Lendi (page 4 of 13)

Jayne

JayneTasmania

Extremely supportive throughout the entire process

I was extremely grateful for the support received by Victor Dang. The advice and support I received throughout the whole process made it all extremely simple and smooth. I did not have to worry about anything. Questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what time of day or week/weekend it was. I would recommend Lendi and Victor, and in fact I have already referred my nieces!

Clifford Gillmore

Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great customer service

Julio Sanchez was extremely helpful with helping me find a home loan. He taught me to a lot about the process was always available to help and always explained things in a user friendly way

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Timmy, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Adam Busuttil

Adam BusuttilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Julio

Used lendi and Julio was terrific I would recommend them to anyone and fingers crossed you get Julio as he makes things very easy and pleasing to deal with well done Julio and thanks again

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav

RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Evangeline V

Evangeline VSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service from Matilda Phan.

Matilda has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, she walked me through the refinance process with transparency, efficiency & Professionalism.
She made the lengthy process a walk in the park.
I would happily recommend Matilda to anyone in need of an adviser.

Malakai H.

Malakai H.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistent support from start to finish

Refinancing a home loan isn't the simplest or most straight-forward task, with ours being particularly cumbersome. After 3 months of ticking off requirement boxes (with new ones popping up each week), Lendi saw this transition through with consistency and much needed support. Big thanks to Matilda for sticking by us and getting us over the line.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Malakai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matilda and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Shaun Dias

Shaun DiasPerth, WA

Very Happy with Service Provided

Harley Kebbe was great to work with, and walked me through the process patiently, ensuring I was confident with the best product for me. Was much easier than expected, and everything was laid out for me perfectly so as to determine what would suit me best. Thanks Harley, I've already recommended Lendi based on your fantastic Customer Service.

Jeremy B.

Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

BECK

BECKSydney, NSW

I asked and Lendi delivered!

A Great service provided by Liam. He listened patiently to my needs, offered options and followed through with a good deal in good time. I recommend Lendi for those refinancing.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Beck, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Greg

GregGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy dealing

Matthew Wade from Lendi was efficient, friendly and very helpful with the refinancing of our homeloan.
Given the current climate Matt made our experience hassle and stress free,
Thanks again Matt.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Professional, knowledgeable and a breeze to deal with

What started out as a google search for interest rates in hope to get a better deal, has led to all complete and approved with a new bank within three days of being contacted by Lendi. Matthew was great to deal with and very knowledgeable. The process was easy and straight forward.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Re mortgage easy with Lendl.

Very satisfied with service.kept me upto date and minimal fuss and paperwork required as it Was a negotiated reduction Of my interest rate With existing bank.
Saves me $100 a month!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Great to work with for a loan restructure.

Susie and Nat were great working to restructure my home loans. Susie got back to me consistently with updates, and emails for what I needed to progress the application. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Keith, thank you for taking the time to leave Susie, Nat and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great customer service

The support and communication from Rachel has been outstanding.
The follow up and helping to understand the processes along the way has made it so much easier.
Definitely recommend Lendi and the service they offer to get you the best deal.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Gary, thank you for taking the time to leave Rachel and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

ian

ianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Change of Home Loan with Lendi consultant name (Stephen Sheard <stephen.sheard@lendi.com.au>)

Unbelievable service. Overall time to complete paperwork and get initial approval was few days.
Stephen Sheard was very professional and explained offers available and we chose the best deal.
Basically reduced my term from 17 years to 15 years and paid the same monthly payment.

Very happy

Mamoon

MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.