Lendi (page 4 of 8)

4.9

Sally

SallyEyre Peninsula, SA

Dorian was fantastic! - Covid 19 made everything a lot slower, but he kept going, inquiring, checking in with me and keeping me updated with the progress of the loan. Couldn't recommend Dorian highly enough.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sally, thank you for taking the time to leave Dorian a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

fantastic we are saving over $700 pm

We were very satisfied with the speed and all of the help along the way. Roz was a pleasure to work with and she help us understand all of the procedures

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Stephen

StephenPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

Zac was great - ran me through the entire refinancing process, and found me an exceptional deal. Going in - I was confused about how to go about it, however Zac was extremely helpful and made everything very simple. Wouldn't go with anyone else.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to leave Zac a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Service

Alana, a home lending expert for Lendi based in Brisbane, was a breath of fresh air for my wife and me. She negotiated a refinancing deal for us to save ---loads. With all the process ( and us being a little older), she navigated everything so we could understand and hope for a positive outcome -- which happened yesterday. We are very happy! Her team were a good help as well. Thanks alot.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave Alana a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kelly

KellySydney, NSW

The thought of changing my home loan to another lender was daunting but my experience with Lendi and Eric was excellent

The process was easy and I was very happy with the rate of the new bank. Eric was very helpful, he explained everything really well and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I would defiantly recommend Lendi to family and friends. The online tools were amazing.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MelCar

MelCarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful....through hard time and good times.

I have worked with Hasan Masur for quite some time now. Lendi and Hasan were able to assist me in obtaining a loan when I needed to refinance my property, due to a relationship breakdown. Due to some credit issues, I was only able to obtain a sub-prime mortgage at the time...but it saved me. Hasan and Lendi kept in touch and advised me when the 1 year anniversary of this loan was up and that they were available to assist me in refinancing to a more affordable product. Hasan has worked with me the whole way, keeping me well informed and updated. I am delighted to say that I am now a prime mortgage customer again - and will save so much more now as a result of his assistance.

S Silver

S SilverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really good service and regular updates

I recently contacted Lendi to review my mortgage and find me a better deal to take advantage of current low interest rates. Susan has been great to deal with; knowledgeable, thorough and professional and has kept me informed at all stages. The work he has done has saved me a huge amount of time and effort comparing rates and I'm looking forwsrd to working with Lendi again in the future.

James Canberra ACT

James Canberra ACTDowner 2602, ACT

Lendi - you’re awesome - Roz reduced my repayments by $1400 per month (not a misprint)

Dominic H.

Dominic H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service

Lendi helped to refinance my mortgage to a more competitive interest rate. They made the process simple and smooth, and had it all sorted in a matter of days. Could not recommend them highly enough. Dom

Sandra

SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend

Wellson was so helpful and was with us every step of the way. We had no confidence going in but am so glad we went through with our application. Best decision ever. Be patient!
We didn’t experience any issues or unexpected costs. Wellson made sure to fill us in with every bit of detail so that we weren’t caught off guard.
Satisfied with our rate.
Thanks again Wellson & Mathu.

Simon B.

Simon B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

Roz has been very helpful from start to finish , have unsuccessfully tried getting loans elsewhere. Was not a problem with Roz from Lendi excellent experience and very helpful , would recommend to anyone thanks

Amazing support

Fantastic customer service.... no hidden details or dramas .
Clear communication and unwavering support with what is normally a stressful process.
Julio has been simply amazing. Highly recommended!! Definitely 5 stars

Paula

Paula

Highly recommend Raymond Su and Lendi!

Raymond was very communicative every step of the way.
When things were said to be done, they were done.
Thorough and helpful.
Information was clear, concise, and instructions easy to follow.
I would recommend Lendi to friends without hesitation.

Matilda was so helpful

Matilda Thuy Thanh phan was so lovely and helpful and very patient . she was very genuine and up front with finding us the best Leander that suited us we are very happy and satisfied with our loan application. she always helped answer any questions I had and was always easy to contact. we Thank her very much.

Kev

KevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great follow up...

Thanks very much to Jason and the team at Lendi for their excellent service regarding the refinancing of my mortgage... Your patience and assistance is greatly appreciated... Kindest of regards