Lendi (page 4 of 4)

4.9

Shasindu
ShasinduGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Lendi

Terry was very helpful and confident over this phone. It was very easy to trust his knowledge about my land loan and I could not have asked for better service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shasindu, We really appreciate the feedback based on the excellent service that you received from Terry. We will definitely pass this feedback on to him for you!

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
LEE
LEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Alberto was so efficient and easy to deal with. Thanks for making the process so simple and easy.

Service was prompt and efficient. All questions answered and process was simple and easy. Alberto was pleasant to deal with. Very i mpressed with the overall experience that Lendi offers.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Lee, Thank you for your review based on the amazing experience you had in purchasing your first home. We're pleased that the process was so efficient and easy. We will be sure to pass this awesome feedback on to Alberto and the Lendi team for you!

Other Home Loans

Dips
Dipsasked

Hi Lendi Team,

Thanks,
Dipti Sheth

GKrish
GKrishasked

Are you aware of any fake or paid reviews ?

Hi GKrish,
Better to use a local agent !
Good luck,

Babakura abatcha
Babakura abatchaasked

What happen to lendi network?

Hi Babakura,

Get an answer from our members and Lendi representatives