Lendi (page 4 of 57)

Matt S

Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.

Ad

Exceptional service from Belinda!

Very impressed with my recent experience with Lendi. My husband and I purchased our first property and we were in a race against time to get finance approved. We had the pleasure of dealing with Belinda Johns and she was absolutely fantastic. Belinda went above and beyond to find us a great home loan. We cannot thank her enough as we wouldn't have been able to do it without her (Lendi - you are very lucky to have a staff member like Belinda working for you). We will definitely be recommending Lendi to our family and friends.

Sue

SuePerth, WA

Top Service

Streamlined process, professional service and a great outcome. Thanks Liam for your professionalism and management throughout the process of refinancing to a much lower rate without having to move lenders.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sue, tank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear Liam made this a great experience for you with us here at Lendi. We look forward to working with you in the future and don't hesitate to reach out if you need!

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Ted Vo went above and beyond to get my building loan approved and I am a very happy customer. Would recommend 100%

Excellent! Ted did a really great job at following up with the bank to make sure I got at approval in time
No not at all
Really satisfied and would definitely recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Ted a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Marcus F.

Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent and reliable broker

I would highly recommend David McGuiggan. David listened to what we wanted and found a bank loan that met our needs. He has an impressive understanding of finance, banks and property. This is the second loan we have got through David. We re-financed to get a much lower rate and got a new investment loan that are both offset. We are very pleased to have found an honest, reliable and knowledgeable broker. The loan application process with Lendi is very straight forward and David was with us through the process to answer any questions and assist along the way.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Do not waste your time

Do not waste your time. Absolute joke. No one ever knows what is going on, they keep emailing me asking me for documents that I have already sent them.
They take days and sometimes over a week to respond to emails.
I have owned 3 houses and refinanced 4 times and I have never experienced such incompetence.
I applied for refinancing last November, I am still waiting for it to be finalised (April 2021)
I would have pulled the pin, but they keep telling me it's all good and will be finalised by the end of the week.

KevinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent outcome

Very pleased with the outcome reducing our mortgage rate by a whopping 1.7%. I wish we had done this sooner and would recommend Lendi to anyone with a variable interest rate mortgage home loan. Staff were courteous and professional. Well done to all of the staff at Lendi.

Carol

CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Awesome service

Customer service experience was outstanding, Rachel was constantly in contact updating me with what I needed to do to get my loan through quickly. Very satisfied. Rachel was excellent. Never had to chase anything up.

MaijaR

MaijaRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome team thanks

Thanks for your hard work and assistance in finding me the right loan. Great customer service, always there to talk when I had questions and on the emails as well. It all went smoothly.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service all the way!

Igor and Tammi were so helpful with my loan application, were always available to answer my questions and always kept me updated with the progress of my loan. Very pleased with the Lendi team.

Toni Bastin

Toni BastinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The Easiest Loan Process Ever!

I had the pleasure of Dealing with Carly at Lendi who was so lovely to deal with. Her customer service skills are second to none! She made the entire process so easy and she was always on our team; finding us the best deal and keeping us informed every step of the way. We are business owners and loans are always so much more complicated, Carly made it super easy and I would fully recommend this service.

Octo

Octo

Henry and team go above and beyond

Cannot rate their service highly enough. Henry has been so amazing every step of the way for us with our very difficult / special needs for purchase and refinance. He was always avainle and got us over the line through pure grit and determination. Thank you Henry and team!

Aleks P

Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Mike is amazing

Mike helped me every step of the way during my application process. Guided me through every step as this was my first purchase and answeed all my enquiries thoughtfully and throughly.