Lendi (page 4 of 28)

Exceptional service from start to finish.

From the outset, our broker Danny went above and beyond to secure us the best product for our personal circumstance at the best possible rate. He consulted with us throughout and explained every step of the process. Hiba was also a pleasure to deal with during the final approval process. She also kept us inforned throughout and nothing was a problem. They are both a credit to Lendi and as such, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Anonymous
Anonymous Perth, WA

Will never go through lendi again

Applied for a loan in November 2020, loan still has not gone through May 2021. I have lost a lot of money in interest in this period of time! Lendi keeps blaming the banks for the wait, however are very slow themselves to find resolutions to questions I have asked.

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Lendi home loan brokers

I can’t thank Rishi Nanda for his help and guidance through what ended up becoming a complex process due to an error in back reporting affecting my credit rating.

Rishi guided me through what needed to be done to resolve the credit rating errors. At the same time he also two home loan solutions - one in case the credit rating issue did not resolve with ba specialist lender and a second assuming it would resolve.

Throughout the process, Rishi kept me regularly informed, providing me updates that gave me confidence.

Through Rishi's skill and market knowledge I have obtained a loan 1.1% below my current loan rate which given my situation is remarkable.

I couldn't be happier.

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Fantastic support and great communication in what turned out to be a less than straightforward transaction. The product on offer was exactly what we were looking for. Samuel kept us in the loop at all times, even at times when he had finished work for the day. Recommended.

Jason OKeefe
Jason OKeefe

Helpful and informative

Did exactly as discussed, accommodated in clear terms expectations and continued contact the whole way through. Rishi Nanda worked hard on my application and delivered exactly as discussed with constant communication theoughout

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Phil W
Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

Our broker Igor was very helpful working through the process which did take 10 weeks from start of refinancing process until settlement date. Overall very happy with the end result

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refinanced with ease

Extremely happy with all levels of service and support provided by Carly and the Lendi team. Very professional and reliable and knew her products well. Great advice and made a difficult task much less painless.
Thanks for everything Carly....you have one very happy customer

Relationship manager -Lendi

Worst home loan brokerage experience ever

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Our broker has been outstanding!

Our broker, Viren, has been outstanding. Communicating via phone, email and txt. Working with the bank and keeping us informed all the way. He has been so beneficial to us

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. I'm glad to to hear Viren has been so outstanding. Please know you can reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future!

GML
GMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi assigned us a wonderful broker

Our broker Cathryn was very knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. She is also very prompt in taking the necessary steps to help us purchase our first home. She was there for us throughout the whole process from pre-application to settlement and made sure everything ran smoothly. Even though there were a few obstacles to overcome, she pulled through for us! We’re now about to move in into our new home. Thanks Cathryn and Lendi!

Corrie
CorrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service - Received exactly what we were after

My partner and I set out to re-finance our home loan with the assistance of Lendi. Samuel, who responded to our initial email has been so professional and impressive. His personalised service, attention to detail and prompt replies to phone calls, emails and texts made us feel very safe and secure. Samuel was personable and friendly always reassuring us throughout the whole experience that things were working out, as he guided us through every step in the process ... simply outstanding service!
There were no extra fees involved and we ended up receiving a better deal than we initially sought. We couldn't recommend Lendi and Samuel highly enough! We will be using Lendi again in the future.

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Exceptional service from Belinda!

Very impressed with my recent experience with Lendi. My husband and I purchased our first property and we were in a race against time to get finance approved. We had the pleasure of dealing with Belinda Johns and she was absolutely fantastic. Belinda went above and beyond to find us a great home loan. We cannot thank her enough as we wouldn't have been able to do it without her (Lendi - you are very lucky to have a staff member like Belinda working for you). We will definitely be recommending Lendi to our family and friends.

Chris
Chris South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and an excellent experience

Customer service was excellent, we are very happy with mortgage product and the time frames everything was completed in. No additional costs or unexpected issues throughout the process. Would recommend in the future

Marcus F.
Marcus F.Sydney, NSW

Great commitment to service & great technology

Lendi assisted me in obtaining a fixed interest home loan with AMP. The Lendi staff were very attentive & the Lendi platform was helpful keeping me updated on the progress of my loan. It took much of the stress out of the process of getting finance. The customer service was superb. Communication was timely & accurate

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!