Lendi (page 4 of 18)

Great Service

Lendi have been amazing. Rishi Nanda was excellent. He responded quickly to any questions or concerns I had and made sure I received a good rate. Very satisfied. Rishi is a great broker!

Donna

Donna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was made so easy!

Our broker Rachel was wonderful - full of knowledge and patience! She sourced us a fantastc rate and made the entire process very simple for us. My partner and I have been so impressed with the service - the website is so user-friendly - it doesn't get much easier than having to upload documents! We have appreciated the time and effort Rachel and the Lendi team have shown us - what could be a very stressful and anxious time was made very easy - Thank you Rachel and Team Lendi!

Amazing service

First time user of Lendi and I couldn’t recommend them more.
My broker Stephen was amazing.
There will several issues along the way with my bank but he made sure they were fixed each time and made sure settlement happened

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Meg, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five-star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Julio is for sure the Michael Jordan of the lending world!

We're really grateful to Julio for his professionalism, responsiveness, generosity and guidance in helping us to secure a much better mortgage than our existing one. Thanks Julio very much for all your help!

Exceptional after sales service

Ron has stayed in touch constantly walking me through the process from the time my loan was handed over to him till settlement, no surprises transition from one lender was smooth and I now have a much more competitive rate, well done Ron and team,

Alex

AlexNorth West Tasmania

I can’t recommend highly enough

Lendi provided regular updates on the loan progress and responded to every email and request almost immediately. I had direct contact numbers and was able to upload required documents online after work so the process did not interfere with my work day hours.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Perfect Shane, perfect loan!!

Shane has listened to me and explained what I need now. He has gone through the option and provided me the perfect solution for the time being. I will definitely speak to him about more loans in future!

Amar Puttagunta

Amar PuttaguntaSouth Australia

Fantastic Service and Timely updates

Thanks Sarah for your help and support to get the loan approved on time. Sarah was always updates me about loan status and any delays and highly appreciate her help during my loan process .Great experience with Lendi and once again Thanks to Sarah

Brendan O'Keefe

Brendan O'KeefeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the Best

I registered with Lendi based on all the great reviews here and so I am pleased to add mine now. From start to finish Luis looked after us like a family member. We decided to stay with our bank (Westpac) and negotiate a better rate. Total time on the phone and providing paperwork was about 2 hours and we now have saved hundreds and have a rate comparative to the leading offers right now. I can't speak highly enough of Louis and his processes were upfront, straight forward and honest. Thank you Luis!

Debbie K

Debbie KPerth, WA

Fantastic service, helpful, responsive and saved us $$$

The consultant at Lendi, Justin was really helpful, explained everything clearly and was always easy to contact - plus he saved us over $400 on our monthly mortgage repayments, highly recommended!!

The Desired Outcome

Roz Al-Mandawy from Lendi was able to get our refinancing across the line despite all the challenges and issues faced, where others had left us hanging without decisions and failing to progress our application. Roz fixed up all of the issues in getting us the correct loan offer documents, and she didn't give up on us like the other 'Banks' had done!

Thanks to Roz and the team at Lendi, for getting us the desired outcome !

Relationship manager -Lendi

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D

Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.