Lendi (page 5 of 11)

Outstanding Service!

Our first mortgage in Australia and Lendi helped us from start to finish! Dean Hulsman was amazing - professional and always available! Super helpful from start to finish. An amazing experience

5 stars no hesitation

Quick and simple process made it stress free start to finish.
Krishneel Kumar was exceptional at keeping me updated and his professionalism was unreal. He is also very knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.

Martin M

Martin M

Excellent customer service and support

Right from the first call it has been an easy process.
Krishneel Kumar has been very professional to deal with.
He has saved us substantial money from our repayments.
Money we saved we can use to pay down our loan sooner & have some
extra breathing space.
Lendi are great.

Sam H.

Sam H.Pilbara, WA

Passionate, Professional & Personable

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chris

ChrisCanberra 2600, ACT

Lendi are fantastic

Our whole process with Lendi was seemless. Mark Zigouris was attentive, personable and a real pleasure to work with. I genuinely felt throughout the process that Mark wanted the best product for us even though it was a very straight forward product. Mark was also great in that he was happy to spend time talking to us as people rather than customers and often relayed his own experiences.

The settlement team could have been a bit more demanding from banks and solicitors but Mathu still did a fantastic job communicating.

Well done Lendi, you surprised me.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing Service

Buying your first home can be daunting, but Kristina was there guiding me every step of the way. I highly recommend talking to Lendi's team, they are very professional, understanding and helpful. They worked around my personal situation and walked me through the process with ease. I cannot thank Kristina and the team at Lendi enough! All the very best!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Pawan, thank you for taking the time to leave Kristina a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Outstanding Service

Manoj

ManojBurwood

Excellent Service - First Home Buyer

Roz Al-Mandawy & Christine Dela Cruz at Lendi were extremely helpful through our the process. Especially as a first home buyer, if you are a first home buyer I'd highly recommend Lendi. Loan application & Settlement process is taken care of. Roz has been helpful in finding a right loan with a great lender. Christine made sure I was aware of the progress of settlement process. Ask as many questions as possible, no question is stupid.

Pros:
*Excellent customer service
*Professional advise
*Easy to use online tools

Cons:
*Too many system generated emails.

Note: First home buyer, make sure you request 15 day cooling off period. It will ease stress.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Manoj, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz and Christine a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Above and beyond service

Easy, efficient, after hours communication. We had a short turnaround and the staff at Lendi ensured, considering the world situation, that everything was handled in a timely manner. Would recommend.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

Great service - very satisfied

I was assisted by Marcus Russell (Home Loan Specialist) from Lendi who guided me through the loans / refinance process end-to-end. The whole process was easy, with regular dialogue. He answered all my queries promptly in a clear and easy to understand manner.

I highly recommend Lendi and if you can choose Marcus to be the contact person.

Give Lendi a try if you are looking to refinance or buy a new home.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Great service from Aiden from start to finish

We had a great experience, especially in regards to timeframes. We had a slight change of plans in our home loan product from what we initially wanted, but Aiden was very patient and helped us get exactly the right product for us.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Interest rate reduction.

It was a pleasure dealing with Alexander. He is a true professional and without his help I wouldn’t have received a rate reduction . I had already been to the bank and they told me there was nothing they can do. Thanks a million.

Chip

ChipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Lester from Sydney assisted me through the process of getting a home loan in Brisbane. I was very satisfied as he always made time to update me with the progress of my loan and provided quick replies to any questions at any time of the day. Very efficient and would definitely look at using Lendi in the future. :-)

Robert eEbsworth

Robert eEbsworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Would like to thank Eric Wu

The customer service was excellent Eric Wu did a good job.He found me a good rate and terms he had he's job cut out for him but came through with the goods.
I didn't get any unexpected charges either and I'm happy with the rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK will do and I have recommended you to other people as well thanks for everything

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much Robert, we appreciate your business and initiative to refer to business! We look forward to assisting in the future!

Over 55, Don't bother

I needed a place to live in a hurry so started looking for one. I contacted Lendi to help arrange finance. The initial contact was very positive and indicated that I could get a loan. Then speaking with the expert broker was told I could not get a loan. I had done the sums myself and could easliy service the amount I needed but because I was over 55, did not have a huge deposit and the shorter loan term thay give to older people was refused service. I then went with a specialist broker who had a 30 year loan sorted in days. Guess Lendi only want business from people who are easy and not prepared to go the extra mile.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave Lendi a review. We apologize to hear of your disappointment. We would like to investigate your experience further and see how we can help. We will reach out via private message to explore further.

Great options!!

Eric was very prompt, took his time to explain my options. He did a good job in following up and helping us through this process. Thank you so so much Eric

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi K-Jamie, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Julio and the Team at Lendi were Great!!

Had a great experience with Julio and the Lendi team. Due to being self employed I had found it difficult to get through all the hoops required for my first home loan. But with Julio's help it made the process a lot easier. Julio was easy to contact, knew what I had to do and seemed to genuinely care about my loan application.

Ted vo is perfect

Ted vo is very genuine in finding what is best type of loan for my financial position
He used all latest technology while processing the loan application it was really helpful in saving my time

Johan

JohanSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Efficient process. Great communication

Raymond Su and Ardra Krishnan were birh excellent throughout the process. They went above and beyond with our home loan which had a lot of special circumstances and had to be approved in a short turnaround sue to competing offers on the property. Would highly recommend!