Lendi (page 5 of 34)

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Got us the best rate with a minimum of fuss

I was getting charged a high rate with the Greater Bank. They didn't want to help reduce it. We looked on line for other rates. Next thing I got a call from Aaron at Lendi. He explained everything in detail to us & said he could help with a better rate. He was so professional & very patient with us. We weren't very cluey doing things on line but helped by talking us through it. He came up with a rate 1% cheaper than we were paying. Thank you Aaron and thank you Lendi. You found the right product for us.

Great Service

Lendi helped us buy our First Home. We were helped through the process. Michael was always very quick to reply and informative in his responses. Seems like Lendi is a modern way to get your home load sorted. We signed most of our forms online and outside of regular business hours which was great as Lendi was very flexible.

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

I am very happy with the service Lendi provided . My home loan app was very smooth and I was kept informed through ever step of the process and when ever we had a question Our broker was onlt too happy to help

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael

MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

Rhonda

RhondaPerth, WA

Excellent service

We had no problems with our request to secure a better interest rate with our current bank via Lendi. very professional and quick. 3 business days and new rate secured. Thank you so much Alex from Lendi. really appreciate your assistance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to leave Alex and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Max N.

Max N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with home loan refinance service from Lendi

Lendi's consultants were able to provide better options than my usual finance broker and the application process was pretty straightforward. My mortgage was refinanced on better terms and I can recommend Lendi to anyone who is looking for professionals who can take good care of your loan

Lendi negotiating home loans

Lendi were great from the start to finish. Luis negotiated my home loan on my behalf we went from 3.3 to 2.8. He keep me informed throughout the process I couldn’t be happy with Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the team at Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Home loan review

Harley, is awesome! We had a few issues with documents taking 2wks to arrive as well as my partner and I not understanding the forms once they did. His patience and expertise saw us through.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy as can be.

Lendi helped us get off keystart loans which is a lift of a huge financial burden, due to high interests rates. They organised everything, answered any questions we had, no matter how stupid these questions might have been,Haha. I would highly recommend them.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Good so far but suddenly progress has come to a halt.

I arranged my refinance through Lendi and George took me through everything.

The setup was as I requested and all questions answered. I have been kept up to date on the progress so far, but it has stalled in the last could of weeks.

I was really impressed with the service because my original loan was a stop/start affair with lots of prompting required on my part. Hopefully Lendi will come through with a result quickly.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Smooth and Easy

A big thank you to Toby from Lendi who made this transition easy , quick and pain-free! He was always available and happily answered all of my tedious questions when making such a big decision. Have confidence we used the right team here and Lendi make it all very smooth. Thanks very much. Highy recommend!

David

David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Jimbo

JimboCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent communication and service

I had an amazing experience with Lendi for the purchase of my first home. My loan specialist, Matthew Wade, did an exceptional job at organising my loan to cater my situation, whilst keeping up with constant updates and providing expert advice for each step of the way. I highly recommend using Lendi, and highly recommend Matthew's services. He kept my loan in the safest of hands; he can be trusted with a loan as much as the Australian cricket team trusts a Matthew Wade as a wicket keeper!

Andre Pereira

Andre PereiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with, and very efficient

Harley (my Home Loan Specialist) was great, from the initial contact to closing the review. He explained all the options, and followed up with negotiating the best deal possible. The online platform is great, only thing that bothered me was the login process (instead of setting your own password, you receive a temporary password by SMS).

Rachel

RachelSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Initially, I used Lendi's online loan comparison tool. I was reluctant to answer the follow-up phone call, but I'm glad Lendi persisted. The Lendi consultant investigated options for our two loans and took us through the process step-by-step. The consultant was always willing to explain the details of the loans and helped us weigh up the pros and cons ... something that we had found daunting because of a lack of support from the bank. Thanks to Lendi, we secured much better loan rates than if we had tried to negotiate through our bank manager.

Ravi

Ravi

Home loan review with no fuss

Normally approach banks directly for home loan review & refinancing. Tried Lendi this time for refinancing & used same lender home loan review & obtained better rates with minimal paper work . It was a breeze . Harley from Lendi was prompt ,punctual & easy to talk & do business with him. Based on my personal experience , will recommend Lendi highly for an honest home loan reviews .

A waste of time.

They don’t really know what they are doing or what to ask for till 2 months into the process and then to update all the documents again and finally giving a bad recommendation., which you will then not proceed. If this could all be upfront saying you time and stress and just gone with others...

Ann

AnnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

I found the process quick and easy and I didn’t feel stressed out at all. Most of all my home loan specialist Mary-Anne was very helpful and guided me through all the online process. Thank you

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to leave Mary-Anne a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Useless Mortgage Brokers

Had a refinance application through these guys. Waste of 4 months. The broker's phone just went straight to voicemail every time. Poor communication. Didn't get my application processed for 2 months. When asked for update, every time I was told "We are still waiting to hear from the lender". They dragged this for another 2 months. Broker gave crap stories like "My manager is talking to ING's national manager to get an update", as if we don't know they have a dedicated broker's assistance team which can at least give an update and reason of delay. Do yourself a favor guys, and apply elsewhere.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.