Lendi (page 5 of 43)

Kylie
KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service all the way!

Igor and Tammi were so helpful with my loan application, were always available to answer my questions and always kept me updated with the progress of my loan. Very pleased with the Lendi team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Easiest refinancing I have been involved in with great customer service

Excellent customer service and easy home loan process. Highly recommended.
Everything was explained at the start of loan application with no hidden costs.
Competitive rates compared to the Big 4 banks.
5 stars for Simplicity

taylor
taylorWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

Stephen and Tammy were both very friendly and always happy to help with our concerns and regularly checked in with us.

all in all great service and they found us a great deal with almost half the interest rate we were previously paying

thanks again Stephen and Tammy for you help

Aleks P
Aleks P

Great Experience for a first timer!

Thank you to Zachary, Femela, and Raewyn for the support and effort in helping through the process. As a first time buyer it was fairly overwhelming an experience and they made it all seem so effortless. A plus is the Lendi website where you can track your status and upload your documentation 24/7.

Mike is amazing

Mike helped me every step of the way during my application process. Guided me through every step as this was my first purchase and answeed all my enquiries thoughtfully and throughly.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Refinancing Home Loan

Our consultant Johanna was excellent providing us with regular updates throughout the refinancing processing stage and was always happy to answer our queries and questions about the process we had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Johanna. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Heidi
HeidiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only thing in this world that's better than Nutella is Julio Sanchez writing your home loan.

I never write reviews but I can honestly say this has been such a great process I had to say something. This has been such a great experience with changing our home loan. It was an effortless process with Julio helping every step of the way. Julio has been nothing short of AMAZING!!! Nothing was a bother for him. He always seemed like we were his priority. He gets back to you straight away, and made me laugh through the whole process. I have recommended Lendi to so many of my friends (a couple have already started the process with Lendi) because it has honestly been such an amazing experience.
Thank you so very much Julio, you are honestly amazing at what you do :)

Mia
MiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

much appreciated

I was searching for a better deal on my home loan with extra money to buy out my partner and found the options that could be suited to my needs bewildering. After talking to Lester Dela Cruz at Lendi I was very impressed with the expert advice and guidance I received in choosing the right deal for me. Also with James Leo Loberiza the whole process was easy to understand and sorted very efficiently -thanks team! highly recommend this company

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi with Lester and James. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Mary-anne
Mary-anneCentral West, NSW

Awesome to deal with with excellent customer service

Extremely impressed with the whole process of refinancing our mortgage for a cheaper % rate and extra cash for our new caravan. Elias Khouri was always a pleasure to do business with by keeping us continually updated and excellent customer service.
I will be definitely recommending Lendi to all our family & friends. Thank you Elias & the Lendi team.

Tim
TimIllawarra, NSW

Was so good I thought it was a scam

I was only testing the waters when I first checked out Lendi but on first talking to Alex Papadimitriou I was extremely impressed & within 3 days my application was in!!!
I saved a whole % on my existing mortgage, took an extra $30,000 on top for a new car & my repayments didn’t change. Saved 5yrs & $50,000 in interesting the term of my new loan.?From there dealing with his team, Luchelle Sarenas & Ron Prasad was easy!!! Loved it. Thanks guys

nithin a.
nithin a.Sydney, NSW

Pleasant Surprise

Without a doubt , the best service we have received in quite a while.
Funny thing is, we were not even looking for a better rate. Since we thought our LVR is too high for a refinance.
Lendi made the process a breeze, and we got a gem of a deal.
Highly professional and simple process.

Thanks Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nithin, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience at Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Costa
CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Great outcome. Seamless process. Informed regularly throughout the process. Matthew Bulmer was fantastic to deal with. Very satisfied overall and I would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to refinance!

Gaynor
Gaynor

Great

Excellent assistance offered by Dan and Ron at Lendi. They were very patient and super helpful and made the whole process easy. They continually stayed in touch and made sure I was aware of the progress of my loan. Can’t speak highly enough of their great work.

Dan G
Dan Gsydney

Superior Service with a smile

Johanna Mendoza from Lend was fantastic! Johanna didnt give up on me and went that extra mile to find me a loan after turned down by at least 4 other lenders/brokers. Highly recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dan, thank you so much for leaving such a positive review for Johanna! It's great to hear you had such a positive experience, we will be sure to pass on your feedback. We very much look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sam
SamVictoria

It was literally EXCELLENT

Undoubtedly, Mike was the best bruker I have ever work with.
He is highly qualified, supportive and productive.
Basically, I can not imagine if anyone could have met the settlement date if it was not for Mike’s hard work and dedication given the complexity of my home loan case.

I am completely satisfied with his service.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave Mike a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.