Lendi (page 5 of 14)

Kerrie

KerrieSydney, NSW

First home loan

My experience with Kristina has been absolutely perfect. She has been very supportive and assisted me extremely well. I’ve never purchased a home before and she has been straight forward with me and helping to understand what I need or require. She is an asset to the organisation through n through thank you Kerrie

Sheida

Sheida

Excellent support throughout the process for first time buyer

Lendi were extremely responsive and supported me throughout the process! I felt that my broker was doing a lot to get me the best loan and I would definitely recommend Lendi to others, especially if you are buying for the first time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Sheida, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mamoon

MamoonPerth, WA

Professional and very Helpful

Since the Start and throughout the home loan process they were Professional and answered every query timely.
Special thanks to David McGuiggan who has handled my case efficiently and guided about the laon options which were avaialbe and described the best suitable as per my requirments. Loan process has completed within the time frame I was not expecting.
Thank You very much Lendi and Specialy David McGuiggan for your support and Help.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great efficiency, friendly and informed

The experience with Lendi was outstanding.
Corresponding with the broker was ideal, the rep was quick to respond and offered the all advice I required to secure the purchase in time.
I am very satisfied with the competitive rate on this loan.

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

Reduced the stress of buying a house

Matt helped make the long and complicated process of buying a house much easier to deal with. We knew we didn't have to worry about our financing - and definitely felt like we had the best rate possible. Matt was very patient and listened carefully to us - providing information and time to think about things when needed. The online platform was relatively simple to use and provided a bunch of great features - I know Lendi will continue to make this better and better.

Alexis

AlexisSydney, NSW

Ideal service

I saw an ad for Lendi to refinance. I received a follow-up call the next day. Their representative Roneel Prasad was indispensable in the process, and constantly followed up to keep me informed. The process was seamless thanks to Roneel's efforts. Highly recommended.

Customer service A1

Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Lachlan, professional and understanding of our needs.
Gave us many options regarding financing rather than push an individual product.
Prompt with any questions we had and explained things clearly.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Lachlan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Raj

RajSouth East Queensland, QLD

got my approval in a week.

Deal with George El-Khoury, he did what he said. Got my load approved in less than a week. I was about to loose contract and George jumped in to help me and got it done for me. Top Bloke .

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raj, thank you for taking the time to leave George and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

NNairCountry NSW

Second time no better

They take way too long to get documents sorted. Then when there is a s notuff up takes a while to sort out. However it does get sorted out well and they are always polite and helpful. This is our third loan with them. The worst thing is you need AT LEAST 45-60 days to settle. Once they approve everything then you need to comply with the bank they choose for you. Fair enough but each loan has different requirements etc that take a while. Nothing beats having a bank manager. So they are good but their banks they deal with can drag things out.

NNair

I got what I wanted. Just a lot of different people as your the middle man. Still have you 4 but it could be more streamlined or quicker

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Lamita was helpful and calmed me down while I was stressing out about organising my loan. She assisted with collating the documents I needed and kept me informed of what was going on. She found the best deal that suited my needs.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Extremely helpful and great customer service :)

Very easy and smooth process from the get-go. Matt Wade was a great and friendly person to deal with; keeping me up to date with progress throughout and helping me with any questions I had. Very easy process to follow for me as a first home buyer buying on my own; happy with the loan deal that Matt helped achieve and would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt Wade a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Neil D.

Neil D.Far North Queensland, QLD

Westpac interest rate reduction

Very good customer service from Liam Jordan who managed to get the interest rate on my Westpac mortgage reduced. I can recommend Lendi, their staff are knowledgeable and worked well with me even though they were not able to offer any new products at this time.

Fiona W

Fiona WSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to deal with

I have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to help with finance! Josh was my Senior Loan Specialist and he has been so helpful from start to finish, I couldn't be happier with him. This is the way to go if you're looking for a loan - everything is done online and the response time has been fantastic. Josh took all the stress out of the process and I am very happy and thankful for his support.

Knickers

KnickersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Honest and Understanding

Lendi was great, they were super attentive and understanding. They worked hard and quick to get us the right loan and always kept us informed and were quick to answer all our questions

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

From the beginning Matt was great to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble including the few nervous emails whilst awaiting the approval. The application process itself is a breeze and Matt made sure it all went smoothly. Highly recommend Lendi to everyone!

Mark F.

Mark F.Perth, WA

A great competitive loan from my desk. No real effort at all.

Lendi rep Karan made the application process so easy. He did all the work. My situation was not straightforward due to a deceased estate but Karan found the best product that suited my needs 100%. Everything was done from my computer, no travel or meetings at banks. Fully recommend Lendi to anyone.

Fantastic customer service

Lendi made what I originally thought quite very daunting on securing my first home loan very easy going, George was absolutely fantastic in handling my application and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend lendi to anyone who is looking to own their first home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Very professional and amazing customer service.

Very professional, great customer service and diligent service, I was very happy throughout the process and Lendi offered me the best on the market in regards to the home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hugo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Saroj

SarojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work ... very impressed

Excellent customer service Mr Harley Kebee. He has been so helpful from the first day. I have recommended 5 of my friends to call lendi home loan. Hats of for you Harley . Employee for the month. Very polite, professional, and explained everything so well. Thank you once’s again. Iam so happy n thanks to you.The process was very smooth, was very quick and easy.Five star .outstanding performance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Saroj, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Experience!

Susan and Ron were exceptional with their customer service, providing information, direction and solving issues with great professionalism and efficiency. I would recommend LENDI to any prospective buyer. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jayson, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and Ron a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.