Lendi (page 5 of 18)

SGognaSouth Australia

Thank you Lendi and thank you so very much Jane

Leon S

Leon SSydney, NSW

Great support from the Lendi team!

The Lendi team were awesome in facilitating the loan process and making everything as smooth as possible. Their assistance was invaluable in escalating and navigating the cumbersome bank process to get the deal done for settlement. Great work Mark Zigouris and team!

sarojdongol

sarojdongolSydney, NSW

Received good service.

I would like to thank Dean for his excellent service on the mortgage process, He was the first contact person I contacted. He clearly understood my needs and helped me to get pre-approval at the right time. He gave me the best options based on my circumstances. Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav

RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rockson

RocksonSydney, NSW

Great customer service, fast turn around time, easy to apply online

The experience that Lendi provided was great and the factt that you are able to do everything online was amazing. Eric did an amazing job in making sure that we understood everything and walk through the process with us patiently.

I will definitely recommend Lendi to anyone that's looking for a loan.

Improvement:
1. The option that was presented to us was quite limited
2. The internal review team is quite strict and may not truly reflect the outcome from the lending bank (ie. the internal team said NAB wouldn't approve our loan but through another broker NAB approved us)

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rockson, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kate B.

Kate B.Sydney, NSW

Made a daunting process incredibly easy - Thank you so much Lamita!

We found a house much earlier than we had expected which meant that we hadn't even started looking at finance or pre-approval. I was a bit sceptical at first using an online mortgage broker but we were in a hurry to put in an offer and Lendi had good reviews (which as we found out are very well deserved!). As first-home buyers, the process seemed incredibly daunting and we didn't even know where to start, but Lamita walked us through everything step-by-step. She went above and beyond to make sure that our loan was approved incredibly quickly and got us a far better rate than anything we could have gotten doing the process ourselves. We cannot recommend Lamita and the whole Lendi team highly enough.

Gio R

Gio RSouth West, WA

Great Customer Service

Big thank you to Mary-Jane H absolutely legend
Great customer service, easy of uploading documents online, best deal on the market
Fantastic experience overall
Highly recommend you give Lendi a crack before anywhere else

Joe and Grace WA

Jeremy B.

Jeremy B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great timely service with constant community and updates

Having recently settled on our new property upon reflection Lendi our or broker was one of the easiest parts about buying our house. I had done so much research over the 18-month journey of buying/ building and our broker was able to beat anything else I could find or the 3 brokers before her.
I would highly recommend Lendi as a broker, whilst it's online our broker was able to answer any of our questions, make it sound easy and be readily available for the stress upon settling.

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Thanks Roz, Natalie and Femela

Our home loan specialist Roz was very friendly, diligent and in regular contact with us throughout the whole loan application process. Whenever we had a query she would always respond back quickly with the answer.

From start to finish the cost of the loan was clearly spelled out with no hidden fees. If any issues occurred they were brought to our attention by Roz as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the rate we received for our loan including all the additional features (offset, redraw, etc.) we asked for.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Extremely helpful service - thank you Lachlan Wraith!

I cannot thank Lachlan enough for the help he provided me throughout the whole process of receiving my loan. He was punctual with every meeting down to the minute, he was a extremely knowledgeable of each area for which I required additional information/assistance, and he always provided complete and timely responses to my emails.

Jackie

JackieMid North Coast, NSW

Expert assistance, great experience.

This is the second time we have refinanced our home loan with Lendi. We have found the Lendi team to be helpful, friendly and efficient. Mark and Ron listened to our needs and provided expert advice on a loan product to suit us. Communication was always prompt and informative. We would definitely recommend Lendi to anyone wanting to save time and money.

Angie

AngieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Lendi!

First Home Buying Made Easy

As first home buyers, engaging with Lendi was the best decision that we made. The staff at Lendi were professional and very helpful throughout the whole process. They patiently guided us through the whole process from start uptil settlement. I would highly recommend Lendi if you are looking to buy a property.

Kev in WA

Kev in WAPerth, WA

Great service, really helpful and professional

The rate I got was excellent and the loan amount higher than others offered. As I own a business it was a bit more complicated but Lendi made it so much easier.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kev, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.