Lendi (page 5 of 11)

Outstanding Service

Manoj

ManojBurwood

Excellent Service - First Home Buyer

Roz Al-Mandawy & Christine Dela Cruz at Lendi were extremely helpful through our the process. Especially as a first home buyer, if you are a first home buyer I'd highly recommend Lendi. Loan application & Settlement process is taken care of. Roz has been helpful in finding a right loan with a great lender. Christine made sure I was aware of the progress of settlement process. Ask as many questions as possible, no question is stupid.

Pros:
*Excellent customer service
*Professional advise
*Easy to use online tools

Cons:
*Too many system generated emails.

Note: First home buyer, make sure you request 15 day cooling off period. It will ease stress.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Manoj, thank you for taking the time to leave Roz and Christine a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Above and beyond service

Easy, efficient, after hours communication. We had a short turnaround and the staff at Lendi ensured, considering the world situation, that everything was handled in a timely manner. Would recommend.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

We were assisted by Karan Anand, who was excellent start to finish. Made the whole process, that is typically difficult to navigate and painful, quite simple. We had to do very little heavy lifting.

Great service - very satisfied

I was assisted by Marcus Russell (Home Loan Specialist) from Lendi who guided me through the loans / refinance process end-to-end. The whole process was easy, with regular dialogue. He answered all my queries promptly in a clear and easy to understand manner.

I highly recommend Lendi and if you can choose Marcus to be the contact person.

Give Lendi a try if you are looking to refinance or buy a new home.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Interest rate reduction.

It was a pleasure dealing with Alexander. He is a true professional and without his help I wouldn’t have received a rate reduction . I had already been to the bank and they told me there was nothing they can do. Thanks a million.

Chip

ChipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Lester from Sydney assisted me through the process of getting a home loan in Brisbane. I was very satisfied as he always made time to update me with the progress of my loan and provided quick replies to any questions at any time of the day. Very efficient and would definitely look at using Lendi in the future. :-)

Robert eEbsworth

Robert eEbsworthCentral Queensland, QLD

Would like to thank Eric Wu

The customer service was excellent Eric Wu did a good job.He found me a good rate and terms he had he's job cut out for him but came through with the goods.
I didn't get any unexpected charges either and I'm happy with the rate

Relationship manager -Lendi

OK will do and I have recommended you to other people as well thanks for everything

Relationship manager -Lendi

Thank you so much Robert, we appreciate your business and initiative to refer to business! We look forward to assisting in the future!

Andre

AndreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience from Lendi

Lendi was very proficient in application process. The process went smooth, however a bit longer than initially anticipated. The first contact person Karan was very helpful and professional. Continuous communication received throughout.

Over 55, Don't bother

I needed a place to live in a hurry so started looking for one. I contacted Lendi to help arrange finance. The initial contact was very positive and indicated that I could get a loan. Then speaking with the expert broker was told I could not get a loan. I had done the sums myself and could easliy service the amount I needed but because I was over 55, did not have a huge deposit and the shorter loan term thay give to older people was refused service. I then went with a specialist broker who had a 30 year loan sorted in days. Guess Lendi only want business from people who are easy and not prepared to go the extra mile.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave Lendi a review. We apologize to hear of your disappointment. We would like to investigate your experience further and see how we can help. We will reach out via private message to explore further.

Great options!!

Eric was very prompt, took his time to explain my options. He did a good job in following up and helping us through this process. Thank you so so much Eric

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi K-Jamie, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Julio and the Team at Lendi were Great!!

Had a great experience with Julio and the Lendi team. Due to being self employed I had found it difficult to get through all the hoops required for my first home loan. But with Julio's help it made the process a lot easier. Julio was easy to contact, knew what I had to do and seemed to genuinely care about my loan application.

Ted vo is perfect

Ted vo is very genuine in finding what is best type of loan for my financial position
He used all latest technology while processing the loan application it was really helpful in saving my time

Johan

JohanSydney, NSW

Excellent service. Efficient process. Great communication

Raymond Su and Ardra Krishnan were birh excellent throughout the process. They went above and beyond with our home loan which had a lot of special circumstances and had to be approved in a short turnaround sue to competing offers on the property. Would highly recommend!

Nadia J.

Nadia J.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

From the start we had immediate response on all your queries from Raymond Su and Ardra Krishnan, we called and emailed them 24/7 and always received a response within minutes! We could not be more pleased, not only did Lendi manage to get us a great interest rate on our home loan they helped us through the whole process and completed it in record time, as first home buyers it can be very scary to buy a house and we received all the support we needed from Lendi. Raymond always acted in our best interest and we are extremely thankful for that! I will highly recommend Lendi to everyone I know.

Nathan B.

Nathan B.Sydney, NSW

Expectations exceeded by exceptional customer service and commitment

C T.

C T.

5 star service all the way

I signed up originally intending to have a conversation around what my options were, and ended up being pre approved for a loan. Hisham Rockley was amazing from beginning to end. He provided step by step guidance around what I needed to do and was personable throughout the whole process. He obviously takes pride in his work and values his clients. Hisham is an absolute asset to Lendi and I'd definitely recommend both him and Lendi to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service, highly recommend!

Jack White has been absolutely awesome for us. I highly recommend him and Lendi. We are very satisfied and had exceptional help throughout the process. Great experience! Great broker - Jack White - legend!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Seb, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kait

KaitQueensland

Really happy.

Jack was a great broker and was very patient while answering my endless questions. He helped me get my first home loan quickly and effectively despite my unique circumstances. I'd highly recommend

Sensational service, Outstanding result

We came to Lendi from another broker not knowing what to expect, thought we might just be another number.
The service was fantastic The broker Rish contacted us every step of the way and did everything possible to get us from conditional approval to unconditional approval in record time and succeeded.
Thank you very much for your help!!