Lendi (page 5 of 15)

Todd S.

Todd S.Sydney, NSW

Reduced the stress of buying a house

Matt helped make the long and complicated process of buying a house much easier to deal with. We knew we didn't have to worry about our financing - and definitely felt like we had the best rate possible. Matt was very patient and listened carefully to us - providing information and time to think about things when needed. The online platform was relatively simple to use and provided a bunch of great features - I know Lendi will continue to make this better and better.

Debbie51

Debbie51Sydney, NSW

So helpful & understanding

Lendi were excellent - able to explain the process in simple terms & kept as informed at each step of the way. Our consultant was fun & happy and a pleasure to deal with.

Alexis

AlexisSydney, NSW

Ideal service

I saw an ad for Lendi to refinance. I received a follow-up call the next day. Their representative Roneel Prasad was indispensable in the process, and constantly followed up to keep me informed. The process was seamless thanks to Roneel's efforts. Highly recommended.

Customer service A1

Extremely satisfied with the service provided by Lachlan, professional and understanding of our needs.
Gave us many options regarding financing rather than push an individual product.
Prompt with any questions we had and explained things clearly.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Lachlan and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

So easy and professional...

Very easy to deal with, good product advice - honest service and all our expectations were met and exceeded. The process was very easy, especially the app and website and our brokers assistance was super honest and invaluable.

Raj

RajSouth East Queensland, QLD

got my approval in a week.

Deal with George El-Khoury, he did what he said. Got my load approved in less than a week. I was about to loose contract and George jumped in to help me and got it done for me. Top Bloke .

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raj, thank you for taking the time to leave George and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Ad

Mark has been great - efficient, proactive and provided regular communication

Mark was consistently reliable from the first call right through to the loan approval stage. He communicated clearly about the next steps, and kept us regularly updated with progress. Mark's customer service skills are exemplary; professional, friendly, transparent and clear. We felt supported and informed throughout the application process.

Lee

LeeMid North Coast, NSW

Best Way to get a Home Loan

When we purchased our home with our bank, it was the most stressful time. Buying our investment property via Lendi has been a far better experience. Our consultant was very informative, kept us updated every step of the way, was always able to address our concerns and answer our questions. We have just settled on our new property with a loan set up perfectly for our needs, great interest rates, and with so much less stress.

We will use Lendi to refinance our existing home loan and for any future investment loans.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service & Worked Through Changing Times Effortlessly

Myu broker has assisted me before but this time was more than just refinance it was also acquisition of investment property as well. My broker Lucas Mannix has been amazing every question answered recommending conveyancing for me upon my request, Lucas went the extra mile every single time especially during the COVID-19 and drop in property markets and the increasing risk profiles the banks and lending institutions presented, Lucas navigated these challenges superbly and made the whole experience stress & worry free I highly recomend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave Lucas a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Extremely helpful and great customer service :)

Very easy and smooth process from the get-go. Matt Wade was a great and friendly person to deal with; keeping me up to date with progress throughout and helping me with any questions I had. Very easy process to follow for me as a first home buyer buying on my own; happy with the loan deal that Matt helped achieve and would definitely recommend! Thanks!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to leave Matt Wade a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

From the beginning Matt was great to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble including the few nervous emails whilst awaiting the approval. The application process itself is a breeze and Matt made sure it all went smoothly. Highly recommend Lendi to everyone!

Fantastic customer service

Lendi made what I originally thought quite very daunting on securing my first home loan very easy going, George was absolutely fantastic in handling my application and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend lendi to anyone who is looking to own their first home

Ad

Very professional and amazing customer service.

Very professional, great customer service and diligent service, I was very happy throughout the process and Lendi offered me the best on the market in regards to the home loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Hugo, thank you for taking the time to leave the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sean

SeanSydney, NSW

Matthew Wade did a fantastic Job

Matthew guided us through the process and managed all the behind the scene issues with the banks taking a long time. He was proactive all the time. He kept us in the loop all the time.

Saroj

SarojSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work ... very impressed

Excellent customer service Mr Harley Kebee. He has been so helpful from the first day. I have recommended 5 of my friends to call lendi home loan. Hats of for you Harley . Employee for the month. Very polite, professional, and explained everything so well. Thank you once’s again. Iam so happy n thanks to you.The process was very smooth, was very quick and easy.Five star .outstanding performance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Saroj, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Experience!

Susan and Ron were exceptional with their customer service, providing information, direction and solving issues with great professionalism and efficiency. I would recommend LENDI to any prospective buyer. Well done!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jayson, thank you for taking the time to leave Susan and Ron a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nick Shaw

Nick ShawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi Review

Customer service was excellent and the online process tool away a large amount of stress that one would normally encounter with a home loan. Extremely satisfied, thank you to the Lendi team.

Relationship manager -Lendi

He made it possible for us to get a home loan!

My partner and I had such an amazing experience with Lendi. We had issues with our credit file without our knowledge and our consultant Bj moved mountains guiding us through it. With experience he was able to direct us in the steps needed for solving the matter and now the credit issue has been fixed. This made it possible for us to apply for a loan for your first home. Bj was friendly and professional and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to apply for a home loan. He was patient, kept us constantly informed and looked for a loan that was perfect for us.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

John Cairney

John CairneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service from start to finish

Excellent. Dean Hulsman was amazing. So helpful. Very professional, always available. Our situation was complicated as new arrivals to Australia but Dean and Lendi got us a brand new home

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Dean a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jai Grewal

Jai GrewalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service from Matthew Wade

For a first time home buyer, who bid on a place prior to having finance sorted, all I can say is Matthew Wade did a glorious job of making everything work out in a short time. Based on an initial conversation with Matt, I decided to go with him rather than my long time Big 4 bank. Proved to be the right decision. Matt worked through his personal time and kept me updated every step of the way, maintained realistic numbers and timelines and delivered as promised! I'm definitely looking him up for my next loan :)

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Jai, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.