Lendi (page 5 of 19)

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Professionalism

It has been over 20 years since I last applied for a home loan. A lot has changed in the way loan applications are made. I wasn't sure of the documentation requirements and on top of that I am not IT savvy. Lendi made this process easy. BJ & Regina basically held my hand throughout the whole process, my calls were always returned promptly and concerns addressed. I could not recommend a more professional team. Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

Relationship manager -Lendi

So much appreciation for their help

Alex went above and beyond and made sure he talked it all through with me and if I ever needed him he was fast to get back t9 me and rectify any issue I may have had

Other Home Loans

Tailored Service, Competitive rates, Updates and Follow-ups - THANK YOU BJ!

Kevin
KevinPeel, WA

Easy as

My bank took a week to return my call, in that time Alexander Boreham had managed to get me a great deal with my current lender and swap me to the new deal. Alexander kept in contact thru the process and provided a 5 star experience.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Kevin, thank you for taking the time to leave Alexander and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Eric Anthony N.
Eric Anthony N.Sydney, NSW

A gentleman called Lester.

My wife and I, were blown away by Lester who works for Lendi. He's given us a chance to own our first property, unlike other brokers who basically refused to understand our situation. He's been perfect in every way. He understand our situation and assisted us finding the right lender, fought and supporting us on our preferred LVR. 2 weeks later we got our loan and now we are in our beautiful apartment. Without Lester would could of lost our deposit. So yes he's excellent.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jayne
JayneTasmania

Extremely supportive throughout the entire process

I was extremely grateful for the support received by Victor Dang. The advice and support I received throughout the whole process made it all extremely simple and smooth. I did not have to worry about anything. Questions were answered in a timely manner, no matter what time of day or week/weekend it was. I would recommend Lendi and Victor, and in fact I have already referred my nieces!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Couldn’t recommend them enough!

The whole process start to finish was very professional and easy! With the same consultant start to finish who was always available to answer any questions or help with everything. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Victoria, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Clifford Gillmore
Clifford GillmoreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Service

BJ was an absolute pleasure to deal with and made the finance process and absolute breeze, even during the pandemic.

Highly recommend and look forward to dealing with Lendi in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Clifford, thank you for taking the time to leave BJ and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Leon S
Leon SSydney, NSW

Great support from the Lendi team!

The Lendi team were awesome in facilitating the loan process and making everything as smooth as possible. Their assistance was invaluable in escalating and navigating the cumbersome bank process to get the deal done for settlement. Great work Mark Zigouris and team!

sarojdongol
sarojdongolSydney, NSW

Received good service.

I would like to thank Dean for his excellent service on the mortgage process, He was the first contact person I contacted. He clearly understood my needs and helped me to get pre-approval at the right time. He gave me the best options based on my circumstances. Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service and Knowledge !!

I would like to thanks Rytis Linge for his amazing customer service and excellent knowledge about the mortgage process, he was the first contact person and he was very competent and professional explaining all the details of the application very clear. He give us the best options base on our circumstances at the end we have the best result that we never expect . Overall I give 5 stars. There were no faults and I would highly recommend as a great mortgage broker , I will definitely recommend to everyone who is looking for a broker to use Rytis and Lendi services, there will be no stress because the Lendi platform also make everything easy and quick.
Regards
Leonardo

Raghav
RaghavSydney, NSW

Expert financial mortgage brokers

Lendi team is very thorough in advising the process, reviewing the documents, following up on timely basis and communicating the expectations.
I think, I got a competitive rate for the loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Raghav, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rockson
RocksonSydney, NSW

Great customer service, fast turn around time, easy to apply online

The experience that Lendi provided was great and the factt that you are able to do everything online was amazing. Eric did an amazing job in making sure that we understood everything and walk through the process with us patiently.

I will definitely recommend Lendi to anyone that's looking for a loan.

Improvement:
1. The option that was presented to us was quite limited
2. The internal review team is quite strict and may not truly reflect the outcome from the lending bank (ie. the internal team said NAB wouldn't approve our loan but through another broker NAB approved us)

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rockson, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kate B.
Kate B.Sydney, NSW

Made a daunting process incredibly easy - Thank you so much Lamita!

We found a house much earlier than we had expected which meant that we hadn't even started looking at finance or pre-approval. I was a bit sceptical at first using an online mortgage broker but we were in a hurry to put in an offer and Lendi had good reviews (which as we found out are very well deserved!). As first-home buyers, the process seemed incredibly daunting and we didn't even know where to start, but Lamita walked us through everything step-by-step. She went above and beyond to make sure that our loan was approved incredibly quickly and got us a far better rate than anything we could have gotten doing the process ourselves. We cannot recommend Lamita and the whole Lendi team highly enough.

Umut
UmutSydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly service

Daniel Lance from Lendi helped me with my mortgage application. He's been a great guide for me throughout that journey in every moment I needed help. Thank you very much for your helps and the excellent consultancy you provided me with. I recommend Lendi to everyone who are planning to purchase a property

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Umut, thank you for taking the time to leave Daniel and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.