Lendi (page 5 of 5)

Mark M.

Mark M.Goldfields, WA

Awesome Service

As a first home buyer we didn't know what to expect. Lendi were very supportive and guided us every step of the way. Great communication and advice. We would have been lost without them. Highly recommended.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Mark, Thanks for the feedback and recommendation of Lendi based on your awesome experience with the Lendi team! We're always here to help and support you throughout the process! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything!

Jerry B.

Jerry B.Central West, NSW

Great Service, Very Helpful

Great team, very fast and very satisfied with Lendi service. Keep up the good work guy's. Helping the every day guy / family get a home loan. Always looking out for their client. Thanks again

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hey Jerry, Your feedback of the team here at Lendi is greatly appreciated. We're glad we could assist you in getting into your family home! We wish you and your family all the best!

Roisin B.

Roisin B.

WARNING DON’T USE LENDI

Fantastic broker service

We've used Lendi as our mortgage broker twice and highly recommend the service. Most recently Hasan has been our contact and I cannot rate him highly enough. Hasan has proactive in providing updates on the progress of our application and is always clear in his communication and careful to confirm that we understand. Hasan shows a desire to get us the best deal possible and his customer service is outstanding.

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and deliver of outcomes.

Aaron has delivered excellent service and has shown genuine interest in obtaining the right loan with the most competitive rate for us. He was patient, responsive and amazing to deal with. We have been more than satisfied with his service

Vic S

Vic SMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Service

Johnathon was very efficient and extremely helpful. He found us a loan quickly that will save us a lot of money on the loan. He saved us a lot of stress with having to deal with the banks directly and being able to upload documents online was awesome as we live in a rural area.

Teige

TeigeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing Service & Great Results

Great experience from start to finish. Alex Lee was super helpful every step along the way and found us the right product for the job. Highly recommend Lendi and their services

Great Service! Made it easy

Tahlia walked me thru each step of the process. Was clear about all the costs involved. Gave me lots of different options and explained the benefits of each. Very satisfied!

K. McK

K. McKSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Worked well!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thanks for leaving such a detailed review based on the great experience that you had with the Lendi team. We're glad that we were able to find you a solution and wish you all the best with your new home!

shan

shan

Take commissions, forget everything

Process took more than 90days(3 months) blame to holiday season and wasted my time and money that cost me monthly $1100 . That process easily could have been done in 4 to 5 days. Empty words mean nothing. Now no answer of phone or email, but now I approach bank directly. So problem solved. Lendi is really doing hard work to lend problems to their customers who put the trust on them. I Believe time contact direct lender not lendi. Thank you whatever you have done to us but no more

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great service and made the home loan process really smooth

Overall, the customer experience was wonderful with Lendi. They certainly made this process much smoother and found us a fantastic rate. They also really chased the bank to provide full approval within our cooling off period and took so much of the pressure off. The only bit of feedback I have is our relationship manager left Lendi literally as we were putting in offers, and we were not notified. We had been emailing/calling with no response. A few days later, we heard from our new relationship manager, and he was fantastic. Overall, highly recommend.

Pleasurable experience

Our Lendi consultant , Brian, couldn't have made the experience of getting our first home loan any easier. His knowledge of the product was better than that of the staff at the institutions that he was referring us to. I would happily recommend Lendi to anyone that was looking for any type of loan.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, We appreciate the feedback and recommendation of Brian and the Lendi team. It's terrific to hear that you had such an easy and smooth experience in purchasing your first home! We wish you all the best and look forward to assisting you again!

Sam

Sam

Great experience for my first home loan

David is very helpful and friendly, I cannot believe how he was working between Christmas holidays and I had my pre-approval home loan quickly. Yesterday we had our settlement and it happened smoothly. Thanks David and his colleagues.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shah, Thanks for the review based on your great experience with David and the Lendi team. We are always dedicated to assisting our customers in getting things done as quickly as possible. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Fantastic experience..

It was the best decision when we decided to go through Lendi for our home loan.
Special mention of Faraaz Hasan who was extremely professional and helpful right from our first meeting in person.
It was such a hassle free process , with regular updates and prompt responses for any queries.

Highly recommend Faraaz and his team...

Dale

DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Great service to refinance my home loan!! I got a recommended a product which suited my banking needs and got a pretty good interest rate. Albert did a good job identifying some potential products and was able to answer my questions. When it came time to completing the formal application, Elijah provided prompt assistance so that my loan could be settled quickly. I would definitely recommend using Lendi.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Dale, Thank you for your review and recommendation of Albert, Elijah and the Lendi team. It's fantastic to hear that we provided you with such a great service with the refinancing of your home loan. All the best!

AndrewB

AndrewBPerth, WA

Unconditional approval & settled 25/02/19

Customer service was grand, very professional, Ali ensured great communication through the whole process and all our questions were answered along the way, thanks Ali looking forward to to future dealings with you, cheers.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, Thank you for the feedback on your fantastic experience with Ali and the Lendi team. We hope that you are enjoying your new home and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Joel.M

Joel.MAdelaide

Excellent company; settlement made easy!

Our dealing with Lendi was excellent, as first home owners Hasan Mansur, our mortgage broker, was a pleasure to deal with. Approval and settlement happened faster then expected. No complaints. All people we dealt with at Lendi were friendly and seemed genuine, they were honest and upfront and I would highly recommend this service to others.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Joel, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation based on your awesome experience with Hasan and the Lendi team. We're glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to assisting you again in the future! Have a great day!

Awesome professionalism

Lendi has given awesome service with setting up the loan with bankwest. They have sorted everything and Albert trinh has explained and given the best advice possible on different options for every decision. I cannot thank him and the team from Lendi anymore. They were available to me in contact at anytime and have made the process simply the best I could possibly think. Deserves a pay rise for sure and would suggest the team to anyone and everyone

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your feedback. We're delighted that you have had such an awesome experience with Albert and the Lendi team. Please let us know if you need anything else, we're always happy to help!