Lendi (page 5 of 9)

Nadia J.

Nadia J.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

From the start we had immediate response on all your queries from Raymond Su and Ardra Krishnan, we called and emailed them 24/7 and always received a response within minutes! We could not be more pleased, not only did Lendi manage to get us a great interest rate on our home loan they helped us through the whole process and completed it in record time, as first home buyers it can be very scary to buy a house and we received all the support we needed from Lendi. Raymond always acted in our best interest and we are extremely thankful for that! I will highly recommend Lendi to everyone I know.

Nathan B.

Nathan B.Sydney, NSW

Expectations exceeded by exceptional customer service and commitment

C T.

C T.

5 star service all the way

I signed up originally intending to have a conversation around what my options were, and ended up being pre approved for a loan. Hisham Rockley was amazing from beginning to end. He provided step by step guidance around what I needed to do and was personable throughout the whole process. He obviously takes pride in his work and values his clients. Hisham is an absolute asset to Lendi and I'd definitely recommend both him and Lendi to others.

Kait

KaitQueensland

Really happy.

Jack was a great broker and was very patient while answering my endless questions. He helped me get my first home loan quickly and effectively despite my unique circumstances. I'd highly recommend

Sensational service, Outstanding result

We came to Lendi from another broker not knowing what to expect, thought we might just be another number.
The service was fantastic The broker Rish contacted us every step of the way and did everything possible to get us from conditional approval to unconditional approval in record time and succeeded.
Thank you very much for your help!!

Nick L

Nick LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Julio - the Jesus of home loans

I have to say, Julio from Lendi was an absolute legend from the start. He took the time to explain the ins and outs of home loans and really helped with all of the financial jargon that otherwise wouldn't have made much sense to a newbie like me. I'd highly recommend Lendi to anyone and would definitely suggest asking for Julio. Thanks heaps, mate!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Nick, thank you for taking the time to leave Julio a five star review based on your experience with him and the Lendi Team. We’re so happy we were able to assist you step by step with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Easy to deal with

Amazing experience with Lendi! Mary-Anne Zaatiti was very knowledgeable, fast and great to deal with. She was on top of everything and got everything done so quickly and easily, even over the holiday period. It was an easy stress-free experience thanks to her.

We were only looking for quotes at the time but she explained everything so well that we decided to go ahead with it. I definitely would recommend speaking to her about your loan.

Charlie

CharlieNorth West, QLD

Excellent services

I was looking at buying my first home, and Jack White helped me through the whole process, in a quick and efficient way, I will definitely recommend Lendi to my relatives, and use lendi for my future investments !

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Charlie, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Seamless process

Overall customer experience delivered by Harley has been excellent. Very timely responses to questions. I knew the type of product and pricing I was after and Harley was able to facilitate fast tracking the process as a consequence.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the team at Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Home Buyer

As a first home buyer not really understanding the whole process initially, Hasan Mansur was very knowledgeable, quick with all replies/following up and detailed in any answers to questions I had regarding the whole process. Very happy with the end result!

Supratik

SupratikPerth, WA

Can't expect any better!

Purely on my experience with Karan Anand who was a gem to work with, I am thoroughly convinced that this man knows what he is doing! He was a great listener, understood my requirement, made unbiased suggestions and his punctuality with the interaction is something i would recommend to others! Being a first home buyer, I was initially a bit scared but never thought getting a home loan would be so easy! Karan is the man to go to, if you are a serious buyer!

Celeste

CelesteThe Mallee, VIC

BJ professionalism at its finest!!!

Bj from Lendi is fantastic couldn’t have done it without his professionalism and experience even after my loan had settled months after I found and issue and he was there ready to fix the problem even as late as 8 o’clock at night so that I wouldn’t stress! Well done and cudos to you what an asset to their company! Everyone ask for BJ!!!

Rod W

Rod WPeel, WA

Customer Care Follow Up

After being fairly harsh in my earlier review I received a very prompt response from Lendi’s relationship manager whom I found was extremely understanding and apologetic, with the discussion we had over the phone I now feel that Lendi is very much customer focused company, I would very much recommend Lendi to anyone who might be enquiring about housing finance.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Rod, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with this further and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Liam Jordan at Lendi is professional, very knowledgeable, polite and helpful to an excellent standard. Thank you :-)

I cannot fault the service I received with Lendi through Liam Jordan. He was always polite and professional, informative, and punctual with phone appointments. I have been put on a lower interest mortgage with my existing provider. I would not have been able to do this at all without the advice and professionalism of Lendi.

Donald Law

Donald LawDarwin, NT

Extremely happy!

Harley Kebbe did an absolutely fantastic job in securing finance for my new home. He was punctual, factual and when I was stressed, he was as steady as a rock. I highly recommend him to get the job done, he is possessed of a friendly nature and a no nonsense approach. I believe that he is an asset to Lendi due to his diligence and professional approach. Thank you and well done!

Mona Y.

Mona Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harley Kebbe

Best lender!! Keeps me updated with the whole process, he is really friendly. Loves his job. Smooth process. Couldn’t ask for a better lender! Highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent customer service and assistance.

Excellent service and assistance from Hasan Mansur (loan specialist) who made this whole process very easy. Hasan kept me updated throughout the process and provided advice when requested. Raewyn McCauley (Client Solutions Expert) was also awesome once the loan had been approved and sorted out settlement. Very professional and I would recommend this service to anyone thinking about a home loan.

Aleks R.

Aleks R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and easy application process

T kept me in the loop during the whole application process. Great customer services and knowledge of products. Very satisfied with Lendi and would recommend it to anyone looking for a loan

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Aleks, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Bj, gets the job done.

BJs customer service was fantastic, always there to help. Everything was so easy. Really took the pressure off me. The process was really clear and easy to do. Im super happy with the whole experience.
Chris

Swayde T.

Swayde T.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and made our first home buyers experience any easy process!