Lendi (page 5 of 8)

Colin

ColinVictoria

Still waiting for p/work from the lender they Lendi had quoted 5-10 days we'll it's been 20 days plus.

Great at the start and the middle off the process but have sent an email to Lendi still waiting!!! Very disappointed in the no contact with Lendi thought they would've following through

Yobo

YoboSydney, NSW

What a horrible web experience!

All I wanted to get was a basic comparison. The website asks for a ridiculous amount of personal information as if it is signing you up for a full on mortgage broker experience before it gives you any information. Each time you log in, it then asks all of the same questions again and keeps increasing the total lending amount so the few options that the website does give you can't even be used for fair comparison because the monthly payments are ridiculously inflated.

The whole experience was infuriating. So much wasted time and nothing of value delivered! Use a different service if you just want a basic comparison.

Nolendi

NolendiPerth, WA

Wasted a month of our time for no outcome

Roisin B.

Roisin B.

WARNING DON’T USE LENDI

Surjeet singh

Surjeet singhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New standard of unprofessional Behaviour

Highly disappointed with the way they deal customers. No communication and i have been just waiting for 3 months to know that they cant proceed. They are saying that banks have changed their policies which i understand but I was chasing them for weeks for outcome. Edward who was calling me everyday for details and documents, didnot answer a single call, no reply to emails nothing at all. Well, good luck with this company and now I know that i have to stay away form this name.

Sarah W

Sarah WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bitterly disappointed

I have been left bitterly disappointed with my lendi experience. We have been given the runaround by lendi-dealing wih multiple consultants, no continuity, delays, poor communication and lack of esclation and resolution. Now dealing with an unacceptable delay on a building project that we have been liaising with lendi on for 10 months.

Krishna K.

Krishna K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average customer service from broker, lender suggestions was disaster.

J LeeSydney, NSW

Change of Mortgage Broker, No follow ups, No Emails, No phone calls after contract signed...

I would never recommend Lendi to anyone. They got me pre-approval but left me completely in the lurch after I signed my contract with the solicitor. I sent my contract to my new broker; a Mr A.L and then he went literally dead silent. No phone calls, no emails, I left him multiple messages, called up Lendi (Natasha?) Customer Success officers, etc. It got so bad and urgent (my cooling off period was ending), Hisham Rockley stepped in, but by then I've lost all faith. I hope the Royal Commission does shake up the industry. A really horrible experience

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We'd like to look further into what has happened here. Could you please respond to the private message we have sent you here on product review? Thank you.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi, Thanks for letting us know. We'd love to look into this further for you and we have responded to your private message here on Product Review. Please feel free to reply via private message at your earliest convenience!

shan

shan

Take commissions, forget everything

Process took more than 90days(3 months) blame to holiday season and wasted my time and money that cost me monthly $1100 . That process easily could have been done in 4 to 5 days. Empty words mean nothing. Now no answer of phone or email, but now I approach bank directly. So problem solved. Lendi is really doing hard work to lend problems to their customers who put the trust on them. I Believe time contact direct lender not lendi. Thank you whatever you have done to us but no more

Alex

AlexSydney

SHOCKING!! SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE

Save yourself the headache and keep away. I was given empty promises, had to chase them up often. They recommended AMP, it took approx 3 weeks to get a pre- approval despite expressing urgency. I had to go over 42 pages of documentation, paperwork after paperwork. They sat on the information provided for a while. They gave me empty promises. If you are not too concerned about time and whether you get an approval, then speak to Lendi. Thank you ANZ for approving my application with an unconditional approval within 4 days.

Gavin P

Gavin PSydney, NSW

Good service but Over promised, under delivered on interest rates

Good service to refinance old loan.
Good speed on processing.
Average outcome.
On interest rate we were over promised and under delivered on lower interest rate. Only average improvement previous rate.
Only modrately satisfied
Buyer beware.

Sam Di Bartolo

Sam Di BartoloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Failed on every front.

My dealings with Lendi have left a lot to be desired to the point I am reluctant to bother with brokers in future... I applied to refinance my investment property, to find myself constantly chasing and following up the broker, who always seemed to be on a flight, in hospital or other wise occupied.. this went on for 2 months and in the end I simply stopped following up; I have not heard back from that broker since. I then called head office to seek assistance from someone else, only to never get a phone call back... Lendi is one of the worst organisations I have had to deal with, they seem to have no concept of customer service or common courtesy.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and professionalism.

[name removed] and the team at Lendi were very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lendi to anyone in the future. Thank you for your prompt and professional assistance.

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very excited.

The bank lifted the rate by 0.15% after I just signed the contract. To me for customer sake Lendi should negotiate to keep promised rate for a period of time.

Relationship manager -Lendi

My advice is to not use Lendi.

Worst communication throughout whole process of loan application to settlement of loan. Think again before using lendi. Longest most drawn out painfull process

Worst experience ever!!

Not great

We began our transaction with Jason, who was amazing! Then we got switched between 2 different lenders afer that, and there was no communication between them, the bank or the conveyencer and our home loan almost fell through! We got more information by going straight to the banks and relied heavily on our conveyencer by the end of it because our advisor, whom I won't name, was saying one thing but doing another. Jason was awesome, but I probably wouldn't recommend Lendi as a whole to anyone.

Claire

ClaireSydney

Terrible

Unfortunately, I had a terrible experience with Lendi. They underquoted the fees and as such I am currently $2k+ out of pocket. When I asked questions about the fees they were condescending and told me I was ‘over thinking things’. They promised that the fees would be refunded within 10 days of settlement which was a month ago. I raised a complaint a month ago, still not resolved. I would highly recommend steering clear of this company.

So incredibly unprofessional

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH THIS SHONKY COMPANY. [Name Removed] was very polite although had no idea what he was talking about. Second person I dealt with was [Name Removed] who was very rude and also seemed to have no idea what she was talking about. [Name Removed] was the third person I dealt with who promised the earth yet still didn't deliver (efficiently). It took a few days shy of 12 months for Lendi to get the details right, my loan was actually approved 3 times by the lender before Lendi even came close to getting the details right. I hate Lendi with a passion but was promised the earth and kept holding on. I would highly recommend finding another broker, these people have no idea what they're talking about.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Do not use if you are in WA!