Lendi (page 5 of 93)

Boysareus

BoysareusGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service provider

Amazing customer service from my Lendi Rep, she was faultless. Brilliant communication, honesty and efficiency. I would highly recommend Lendi.I was offered choices and was able to fully engage in the whole process.

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Broker

I have just refinance through Lendi and my broker Dorian was amazing. I can't say enough for everything he did to help me get a great deal. He went above and beyond to help get everything happening and swiftly, he is my shining star.
Uploading your documents to their dashboard was made easy, which also kept you up-to-date with the application process.
Lendi are friendly, professional and know their stuff. If you need some advice I'd highly recommend giving Lendi a call today, you won't regret it. I sure didn't!

Amanda

Amanda

Amazing Customer Service - Thomas was Fantastic!

I had no problems with Lendi whatsoever. Thomas kept me updated every step of the way, was always willing to answers all of my silly questions, and went above and beyond to help me refinance my house. I can't say enough about Lendi and in particular, Thomas!

Donna

Donna Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was made so easy!

Our broker Rachel was wonderful - full of knowledge and patience! She sourced us a fantastc rate and made the entire process very simple for us. My partner and I have been so impressed with the service - the website is so user-friendly - it doesn't get much easier than having to upload documents! We have appreciated the time and effort Rachel and the Lendi team have shown us - what could be a very stressful and anxious time was made very easy - Thank you Rachel and Team Lendi!

LINDA TAYLOR

LINDA TAYLORGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Potentially great for us!

Loan has just been refinanced in the last 24 hours but feel like Lendi was with us every step of the way. Special mention to Fraser who went above and beyond to help with our transition. Very approachable and knowledgeable. Impressed so far!

Nickrauksts

NickraukstsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great with our refinance

We've just used Lendi to refinance and found the process really easy. We ended up with a great rate, with the options we wanted. We got responses quickly and all the team at Lendi were patient when we were hard to get hold of to answer questions they had.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future

Amazing service

First time user of Lendi and I couldn’t recommend them more.
My broker Stephen was amazing.
There will several issues along the way with my bank but he made sure they were fixed each time and made sure settlement happened

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Meg, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five-star review based on your experience with Lendi. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Dani

DaniPeel, WA

Excelent support

Lendi has been super supportive and helpful. We were stuck in a loan with a high interest rate. After many attempts Lendi found us a way out! Thanks Shane & Hiba.

vin

vinSydney, NSW

Refinance made easy

I’d like to thank Lendi, Matilda was fantastic helped every step of the way , very professional, in the end found us a great product with great features thank you to all the team

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Vin, thank you for taking the time to leave the Matilda and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Success

We would like to say a big thank you to the team at Lendi. It’s been a long process and we really appreciate the patience shown to get the end result we wanted.
Thanks for everything.

Wins N.

Wins N.Sydney, NSW

Refinancing at it's Best

We were looked after by Shane. Shane was very patient and understanding. Helped us throughout the process even gave us a few options and scenario's that was best suitable for us, Even when we changed our mind on the first option.
Shane called when he said he would, always replied on time. Transparent.
Compared to our last experience with a different broker, the whole process with Lendi was a breeze.
Also want to thank Jocy and Tammy who helped during the process.
We were happy with what Lendi provided, ended up going with Bankwest.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - Very helpful

The process was made easy by Rishi's professionalism and attention to detail. I am so grateful I had Rishi as my loan specialist.
I got a great rate on my home loan and extremely satisfied.

TAT

TATSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lower rate and the loan I wanted

The whole process was very easy. My personal loan specialist (Rhishi) was great. He saved me a bunch of money by getting me the loan I wanted with a much lower interest rate.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi and Rishi a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Julio is for sure the Michael Jordan of the lending world!

We're really grateful to Julio for his professionalism, responsiveness, generosity and guidance in helping us to secure a much better mortgage than our existing one. Thanks Julio very much for all your help!

Ash

Ash Sydney, NSW

So professional experience

The relationship with lendy went very professional and smooth from day one to the settlement day Mike was so friendly Nd spend a lot of time and effort to find the best loan that suits my criteria I definitely recommend Lendi for any of my friends and family

Kerrie and Tony

Kerrie and TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Noone looked after our application when our representative was on holidays for a week and when she was sick for a week. The timeline of 2 to 3 days has ended up being 6 weeks. When I tried to explain this I was told " You need to listen ". This was as another rep was giving a list of excuses. Di not give these timeliness if they are unachievable. Emailed questions went unanswered, and incorrect advice given.

Excellent service

I’d recommend Lendi to everyone I know of my family and friends, they were helpful, truthful and kind, the communication is excellent.
They were always on time and approachable.
Really appreciate their help.

AdelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ted Vo is fantastic

Ted Vo is outstanding and very thorough. He organised my loans a few years ago with Macquarie bank. I am a repeat customer with him. There are very few people who are so knowledgeable about the finance sector and also candid about the entire process. He is totally trustworthy and deserves recognition for his outstanding service.

Ted is a legend!

Paul

PaulLitchfield, NT

Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful

Caleb and the team were helpful every step of the way.
Even though there were some complexities to my loan it was never an issue and they made the process easy and stress-free.

Professional, Prompt and Friendly

Great communication and very easy to deal with. Our Broker was always there for us taking us through the step by strep process of refinancing our home loan as well as making the process of buying our first investment property very easy