Lendi (page 5 of 18)

The Desired Outcome

Roz Al-Mandawy from Lendi was able to get our refinancing across the line despite all the challenges and issues faced, where others had left us hanging without decisions and failing to progress our application. Roz fixed up all of the issues in getting us the correct loan offer documents, and she didn't give up on us like the other 'Banks' had done!

Thanks to Roz and the team at Lendi, for getting us the desired outcome !

Ad

Mike S from Lendi- Made our Refinance So easy!!

We are so thankful to Mike S from Lendi for his time, effort, follow ups and easy transition. Mike S from Lendi saved us $5000 a year, helped us choose the best Mortgage broker for our needs and got us excited in the savings. He went over and above to help us with paperwork and always greeted us with Joy in his voice. The dashboard was very easy to use and helped us cut the time in half. We are truly blessed by Mike. We highly recommended Lendi and will use again.

Julie D
Julie DQueensland

Easy process, professional and friendly service, super quick turnaround

Customer service was great! I was kept fully informed throughout and was presented clearly with options available to me. The rate that I received with my existing lender was fantastic.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Waste of time fir my family

Won’t lendi to my post code - discrimination. I can’t believe that the advertising campaign is not what the product is. The excuses were vast and varied. Satisfaction zero. Waste of time.

Shelvin P
Shelvin PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service and Great Result

I came across Lendi a couple of months back. I was introduced to Eric Chou, one of the brokers. I can surely say this was the best customer service experience I got so far in any industry from start to finish. Definitely recommend

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Shelvin, thank you for taking the time to leave Eric and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Robbie Kellie
Robbie Kellie

Went exactly as planned

Very happy with Alex and the team, saving several hundred a month, 2 documents to sign and my end completed in 15minutes over 2 days. Too easy and quicker than goingbtovthe bank

Michael
MichaelSouth Australia

Lack of customer service

I was told about 20 days to here if loan excepted 2 months many phones calls and emails later still no reply if I could give a zero I would

David
David

Home Loan Process Simple & Easy

The whole process with the Lendi Team (Rax, Mary & Tammy) was 100%. Friendly and easy to speak to and super helpful. Any questions and issues, answers ASAP and always contactable. Would recommend to all.

Shell
Shell

Exceptional help and advice!

I can't praise Alberto Gorgioski more for his help and advice. I'm not very home loan savvy, so not only did he explain everything to me in layman's terms, he also managed to teach me what I should be looking out for. I couldn't be happier with his help and how quickly (less than a week)he managed to get my home loan sorted and my interest rate lowered. I would definitely recommend him to anybody needing help or advice.

William J.
William J.Banks 2906, ACT

Awesome service from Harley

Harley Kebbe helped me get a better rate with my current bank, saving me time and money. The whole process was easy and pretty hassle free, can't recommend Harley highly enough. Thanks again!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi William, thank you for taking the time to leave Harley and the Lendi team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Highly recommend. Customer service went above and beyond to provide guidance through a complex settlement process!

- Customer service from Matthew Wade was exceptional. He was informative, patient and available whenever I needed advice
- No hidden costs received to date
- competitive rates from a good lender HSBC

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Edward, thank you for taking the time to leave Matthew and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent service

It’s a great experience to deal with Lendi with our first home loan process especially to Thomas Durham and team. Appreciate all the work they’ve done and I personally recommend him to my friends in searching for there home loan. Very mindful and experience with regards to his knowledge.
Thank you and well done Thomas!!

Arnel and Arlene

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saving us over $400 a month!

Danny
DannyVictoria

Greatest assist you could ask for. Will save you big $$$$$$

Assistance and advice was extremely helpful and has helped our family save big $$$$ on our home loan. I highly recommend use this service and will definitely seek their assistance each occasion the loan period is reviewed. There was no costs that were submitting the assistance which was an extra bonuses and the knowledge we have received through Lendi is invaluable.

Steve
Steve

Remortgage

The service from Luis was top draw it was just a shame Westpac let him down with their communication & speed of response. We would recommend Luis & Lendi to everyone! Thanx

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave Luis and the Lendi team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.