Lendi (page 5 of 118)

Sandra
SandraVictoria

Top notch Service

Very happy with the top notch and excellent service for my loan switch. It was a very easy and smooth process from start to end. Josh and Hiba have been very fantastic. I highly recommend Lendi.

Absolutely perfect

Very helpful customer service! Always help me with every question I had in the stressful times. Absolutely amazing! No hidden fees nothing surprising. I am so happy I choose Lendi! Special thanks to Mary-Ann!

Pete
PeteSydney, NSW

Lendi home loan brokers

I can’t thank Rishi Nanda for his help and guidance through what ended up becoming a complex process due to an error in back reporting affecting my credit rating.

Rishi guided me through what needed to be done to resolve the credit rating errors. At the same time he also two home loan solutions - one in case the credit rating issue did not resolve with ba specialist lender and a second assuming it would resolve.

Throughout the process, Rishi kept me regularly informed, providing me updates that gave me confidence.

Through Rishi's skill and market knowledge I have obtained a loan 1.1% below my current loan rate which given my situation is remarkable.

I couldn't be happier.

Stephen
StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Fantastic support and great communication in what turned out to be a less than straightforward transaction. The product on offer was exactly what we were looking for. Samuel kept us in the loop at all times, even at times when he had finished work for the day. Recommended.

Colin R.
Colin R.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely grateful

Relationship manager -Lendi

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Vishy
VishySydney, NSW

Very Helpful

We interacted with Rishi Nanda via Lendi and the process was very smooth. Extremely happy with the support and service offered. There were regular updates every step of the way. Rishi went beyond to help us with the loan process and have also given us great pointers for future proofing ourselves

Jason OKeefe
Jason OKeefe

Helpful and informative

Did exactly as discussed, accommodated in clear terms expectations and continued contact the whole way through. Rishi Nanda worked hard on my application and delivered exactly as discussed with constant communication theoughout

Phil W
Phil WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great result

Our broker Igor was very helpful working through the process which did take 10 weeks from start of refinancing process until settlement date. Overall very happy with the end result

Julie
JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refinanced with ease

Extremely happy with all levels of service and support provided by Carly and the Lendi team. Very professional and reliable and knew her products well. Great advice and made a difficult task much less painless.
Thanks for everything Carly....you have one very happy customer

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Our broker has been outstanding!

Our broker, Viren, has been outstanding. Communicating via phone, email and txt. Working with the bank and keeping us informed all the way. He has been so beneficial to us

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review. I'm glad to to hear Viren has been so outstanding. Please know you can reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Jack
JackPerth, WA

Great outcome

Great support provided by our broker James- always prompt with his communications, gave valuable advice along the way and worked with us to understand our requirements and get the best outcome. Very happy.

GML
GMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lendi assigned us a wonderful broker

Our broker Cathryn was very knowledgeable, professional and quick to respond. She is also very prompt in taking the necessary steps to help us purchase our first home. She was there for us throughout the whole process from pre-application to settlement and made sure everything ran smoothly. Even though there were a few obstacles to overcome, she pulled through for us! We’re now about to move in into our new home. Thanks Cathryn and Lendi!

Corrie
CorrieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Outstanding Service - Received exactly what we were after

My partner and I set out to re-finance our home loan with the assistance of Lendi. Samuel, who responded to our initial email has been so professional and impressive. His personalised service, attention to detail and prompt replies to phone calls, emails and texts made us feel very safe and secure. Samuel was personable and friendly always reassuring us throughout the whole experience that things were working out, as he guided us through every step in the process ... simply outstanding service!
There were no extra fees involved and we ended up receiving a better deal than we initially sought. We couldn't recommend Lendi and Samuel highly enough! We will be using Lendi again in the future.

Relationship manager -Lendi

Excellent service! Matched solution to our needs

Liam at Lendi reviewed our loan situation and recommended a solution that matched our needs. Followed it through with prompt and regular communications to reach a great outcome for us!

Matt S
Matt SPerth, WA

Very impressed with the service.

After some initial hiccups, with a staff member leaving and my case being expedited to another representative the overall experience has been outstanding.

I was kept well informed throughout the entire process, with constant updates and realistic expectations.

The only hold up was with my new lender, at the time there was a 21 day waiting period, which I incurred twice due to issues outside of Lendi's control.

I would recommend Lendi to anyone looking to refinance. They truly took the hassle out of refinancing, I will definitely be returning in a few years.