Lendi (page 6 of 10)

Joanie

JoanieVictoria

Liam Jordan at Lendi is professional, very knowledgeable, polite and helpful to an excellent standard. Thank you :-)

I cannot fault the service I received with Lendi through Liam Jordan. He was always polite and professional, informative, and punctual with phone appointments. I have been put on a lower interest mortgage with my existing provider. I would not have been able to do this at all without the advice and professionalism of Lendi.

Donald Law

Donald LawDarwin, NT

Extremely happy!

Harley Kebbe did an absolutely fantastic job in securing finance for my new home. He was punctual, factual and when I was stressed, he was as steady as a rock. I highly recommend him to get the job done, he is possessed of a friendly nature and a no nonsense approach. I believe that he is an asset to Lendi due to his diligence and professional approach. Thank you and well done!

Mona Y.

Mona Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harley Kebbe

Best lender!! Keeps me updated with the whole process, he is really friendly. Loves his job. Smooth process. Couldn’t ask for a better lender! Highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Find out how Lendi compares to other Home Loans

Excellent customer service and assistance.

Excellent service and assistance from Hasan Mansur (loan specialist) who made this whole process very easy. Hasan kept me updated throughout the process and provided advice when requested. Raewyn McCauley (Client Solutions Expert) was also awesome once the loan had been approved and sorted out settlement. Very professional and I would recommend this service to anyone thinking about a home loan.

Incorrect information

Aleks R.

Aleks R.Sydney, NSW

Great service and easy application process

T kept me in the loop during the whole application process. Great customer services and knowledge of products. Very satisfied with Lendi and would recommend it to anyone looking for a loan

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Aleks, thank you for taking the time to leave Lendi a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Bj, gets the job done.

BJs customer service was fantastic, always there to help. Everything was so easy. Really took the pressure off me. The process was really clear and easy to do. Im super happy with the whole experience.
Chris

Swayde T.

Swayde T.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and made our first home buyers experience any easy process!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Fabulous to deal with, quick and efficient.

We dealt with Sherri mostly and she was great! So quick and did everything she said she would. Highly recommend her and I am certain that all employees of Lendi are trained the same.

Emma OConnellSydney, NSW

A well-guided process!

A big thank you to William and his team for assisting us through the loan process. Great response time and they made the entire process so much easier for myself and my husband. Thank you again Lendi

Thank you so much!

Exemplary-----Sharma Rocks!!!!

As always,Mr.Narinder Sharma rocks!!!!He's a very kind,loving and passionate...If you are with Narinder Sharma,then just sit back and relax,he'll back you up always.Hat's off to this young,vibrant gentle man!!!
Thank you Bhai saab!!!

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Satheesan, thank you for taking the time to leave Narinder a five-star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kind regards,
The Lendi Team

adpilot10

adpilot10Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, highly recommend!

My broker Jack White was amazing, he helped me every step of the way and was always available to answer questions I had. The process would have been so much harder for me without Jack and Lendi looking after everything, I cannot fault their customer service! Would highly recommend Lendi (ask for Jack White) to anyone.

Fiona

Fiona

Great Service

Overall a great experience. Easy and great communication. Ann was fabulous to deal with. She found the perfect loan for me and the whole process was fast and painless. Great Job..

Relationship manager -Lendi

Hi Fiona, It's great to see that you had such a fantastic experience with Ann and the Lendi team and that we were able to find the perfect loan to suit your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Lendi - Alexander - Broker Recommendation

Alexander from Lendi was instrumental in obtaining finance approval for our purchase in a few short weeks. Responding in quick and concise manner, Alexander has clarified our numerous questions. He comes highly recommended - especially for first home buyers!

George3856

George3856South East Queensland, QLD

Lendi Review - The Rise of Lendi

Our family would like to take the opportunity to thank Jack White from Lendi for helping us acquire our first home. From my initial conversation and helping us get through the process of getting a home loan, Jack was extremely helpful through out the process. Thank you Jack and Lendi for making our dream come true!

God bless you all.

Gareth

GarethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professionalism throughout!

Nikhil, our broker and the team at lendi was simply awesome throughout our application for a home loan. He was professional, knowledgeable and assuring throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Trinity K.

Trinity K.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service and attention to detail - Thank you!

My experience was as a first home buyer. I had spoken to a couple of mortgage brokers and I was left feeling like I was never going to buy my first home.

I spoke to Michael Esposito from Lendi who listened to my situation, gave me options and answered my questions. I always felt confident that I was informed of the right information, process and timing throughout the finance application, choosing a property and settlement process.

I would not hesitate to recommend Michael Esposito.

Rach D.

Rach D.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Can’t thank you enough!

We would like to thank BJ for his amazing service and dedication, to assist us in obtaining a home loan. Our situation had many variances and without his honesty, hard work and assistance, we would not have today received our unconditional approval letter!
Thank you so so much bj! We appreciate everything you have done for us. Even on your days off you were always there to answer any questions we had. You worked tirelessly to secure this home loan for us! We can’t thank you enough. We have already recommended you to our family and friends.

Rajeen Shrestha

Rajeen ShresthaSydney, NSW

Happy customer

Very good experience with Lendi through senior home loan specialist - Mr. Susan Rajbhandari. He is very helpful and professional. Made my life so easy in loan processing. Highly recommended. Thank you Lendi